FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > XTASIA - FOAM OR PAINT PARTY?

XTASIA - FOAM OR PAINT PARTY?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airOfTatts OP   Couple  over a year ago

solihull

Hey guys as you may be aware _tasia are having a weekend event hosted by Dpraved coming up soon.

They are having foam party 1 day and paint party the next day! If you only go to 1 (like us due to childcare) which day would you go to??? Looking for advice guys help!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey guys as you may be aware _tasia are having a weekend event hosted by Dpraved coming up soon.

They are having foam party 1 day and paint party the next day! If you only go to 1 (like us due to childcare) which day would you go to??? Looking for advice guys help!!!!"

I've only been to the foam parties but they are loads of fun, messy, wet and slippery, honestly the best nights I've ever had at _tasia.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys as you may be aware _tasia are having a weekend event hosted by Dpraved coming up soon.

They are having foam party 1 day and paint party the next day! If you only go to 1 (like us due to childcare) which day would you go to??? Looking for advice guys help!!!!"

I'd say Saturday myself, but if you have a search for the DPraved thread you'll get a gauge of who's going on what night and use that to decide on which night you'll prefer.

Ant

If we were going to go it would be the Saturday as we prefer the couples and females nights. Although from a play point of view, foam seems easier to have fun in or after than paint. We are sure you’ll have a good night whichever you choose - have only heard good things about Dpraved nights. Although a change of clothing from what you wore at the ffff night might be advisable, as great as it looked and was, it may get ruined in foam or paint so definitely take a second outfit xx

saturday guys as were going

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

I have been to _tasia 10 times in the past 12 months I travel up from the southwest because it is such a good club to visit.

Every time I've been up enjoy myself but the best night of all was the foam party I attended last year.

It was absolutely amazing even at my age I ended up dancing naked in the foam!!!I hope that idea doesn't put you off come along have a great time.

Michael

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

What? When? How do we not know about this?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"What? When? How do we not know about this? "

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/879307

West Bromwich

Wow, foam was superb, but paint...of my God what we in for tonight? lol. Should be an amazing experience

Brilliant night last nights foam party xx

West Bromwich

Verdict, both great fun, but paint party took it to another level. For those who waited long enough, the mess and fun had by the crowd was well worth it.

» Add a new message to this topic