FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dress code

Dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone tell us if there is any sort of dress code at paradise spa in Bournemouth. We only ask as we have been to clubs where no clothes are allowed and also been to clubs where swimwear/underwear are allowed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Best bet is check the club website for the details. Clubs will usually have slightly different dress codes to each other & also for different events

Thank you Morticia. Their website doesn’t seem to have any rules/dress code bit on it like other sites. I have emailed them a week ago but not received a reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi Wandi, depends what night you go really. Friday is lingerie night for women (or men if that’s your thing) whereas the rest of the time it’s a naturist spa. They provide you with a towel to walk around in and cover as much or as little as you like. I would advise taking flip flops with you. Hope that helps.

Thanks cheeky it will be a Friday afternoon we are looking to go so I guess it’s just a towel. Thanks for the flip flop top

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Temptations, as you probably know by now, is supposedly naturist but people wear their towels too. And, of course, the afor mentioned lingerie nights!

» Add a new message to this topic