FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Help with Jaydees membership

Help with Jaydees membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_twosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

We want to try Jaydees for the first time tonight, if we take ID does anyone know if we can just turn up and get our membership there, on the door, or if we have to pre register ??? Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"We want to try Jaydees for the first time tonight, if we take ID does anyone know if we can just turn up and get our membership there, on the door, or if we have to pre register ??? Thanks in advance x "

Pop to the club review bit and at the top there’s a link to their website with contacts etc they’re really helpful

Most clubs do allow joining on the sag so long a you have I’d and address proof. Some allow a pre ref form online too that speeds it all up on the night

Have fun

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"We want to try Jaydees for the first time tonight, if we take ID does anyone know if we can just turn up and get our membership there, on the door, or if we have to pre register ??? Thanks in advance x "

We sent the club owners a msg on fab asking what was required to join, they said send them an e-mail via the website wuth fab name and date we wanted to attend, we did thus but got no reply so went elsewhere instead, not going to chase if they cant reply

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

You only listed this two hours ago so you may need to give them longer to reply. Also check your spam folder as a lot of club emails go straight there

It's BBW night I think.

By * and PCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Please be assured if you are a Couple or Single Lady, if you have not contacted the club prior to your vist or have not received an email back from the club, that you are welcome to just come along with your 2 forms of ID and everything can be sorted for you when you enter at the reception desk.

Hope that helps everyone.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

ring them and find out?!

Kent

"Please be assured if you are a Couple or Single Lady, if you have not contacted the club prior to your vist or have not received an email back from the club, that you are welcome to just come along with your 2 forms of ID and everything can be sorted for you when you enter at the reception desk.

Hope that helps everyone."

Many thanks and that certainly helps us x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I emailed them also, turns out I got the wrong email there’s a separate email for events under the events section on their website! Hope this helps

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"You only listed this two hours ago so you may need to give them longer to reply. Also check your spam folder as a lot of club emails go straight there

It's BBW night I think.

"

This was a different couple, not the OP's.

I have found the staff at Jaydees to be really helpful and supportive to all new people joining, even those who have turned up on the night - as long as they have the above mentioned ID.

Hope you get it sorted and enjoy this great, friendly club

Rabbit

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

HI we had a couple of days away this week hence the reason for not answering for a couple of days. However, our emails do go into peoples junk mail too. Couples and single ladies can always turn up as long as they bring the required id... Single guys have to book due to not wanting too many guys on the night/day.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We do have two emails too, one is for the lady who runs Friday events (Lisa) and one for Saturday and Wednesday events ie Jaydee and Tracy xxx We do still answer the emails for Friday's and there is a long list for Friday's BBW event.

By *15TRE55Woman  over a year ago

Edge of Heaven

All emails to the Friday event email have been responded to. If something has slipped through the net i can only apologies. I will look forward to seeing those of you that are coming later

xx

Kent

"All emails to the Friday event email have been responded to. If something has slipped through the net i can only apologies. I will look forward to seeing those of you that are coming later

xx"

Yes thank you, we are staying at the travelodge Wyboston, just hope the local cab firms can find it, it’s gonna be a rush to get there by 10 so counting on the local cab drivers to know how to find it lol x

Kent

"We do have two emails too, one is for the lady who runs Friday events (Lisa) and one for Saturday and Wednesday events ie Jaydee and Tracy xxx We do still answer the emails for Friday's and there is a long list for Friday's BBW event. "

And we are already looking forward to trying out the club one Saturday in the not too distant future x x

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Have a great night all

Kent

We did, thank you, great little club

» Add a new message to this topic