FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Are TVs welcome???

Are TVs welcome???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *achel Smyth OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Hi all,

This is my first post here so please forgive me if I have this wrong.

I have on occasions been to events aimed at TVs at swingers clubs, so have visited places like Angels in Melksham and Candygirls in Sudbury - which I think is usually called the Hellfire Club??

I have however made enquiries to attend a club on a ‘bi’ night at a club, which is also advertised on another TV website - so assume it is probably still like the other TV events I have attended.

The question I ask is - are TVs routinely welcomed at Swingers Clubs on ‘normal’ nights - or is our presence frowned upon?

I fully appreciate we are not everyones’ ‘cup of tea’ but I do try to be as feminine as possible and dress as elegantly and appropriately as I can .... so try to look like the woman I sometimes ....., so do not do the trashy tranny look!!!!

Equally if I do attend am I charged the price for a man .... or a woman??

In advance thanks for taking the time to come back to me

Rachel xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go to clubs on a regular basis and TV/TS attend normal nights and have plenty of fun. I've seen all types or fetish and more intrigued than frowning on other people's choices.

Not saying that TV/TS is a fetish but you should just go for it and have fun.

I recall playing in a group setting and there was a ts being sucked by a guy next to me in one of the cabins at the old abfabs. Very memorable experience that was just on a normal night.

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Hi all,

I have on occasions been to events aimed at TVs at swingers clubs, so have visited places like Angels in Melksham and Candygirls in Sudbury - which I think is usually called the Hellfire Club??

I have however made enquiries to attend a club on a ‘bi’ night at a club, which is also advertised on another TV website - so assume it is probably still like the other TV events I have attended.

The question I ask is - are TVs routinely welcomed at Swingers Clubs on ‘normal’ nights - or is our presence frowned upon?

I fully appreciate we are not everyones’ ‘cup of tea’ but I do try to be as feminine as possible and dress as elegantly and appropriately as I can .... so try to look like the woman I sometimes ....., so do not do the trashy tranny look!!!!

Rachel xxxx

"

We have always welcomed anyone from the transgender lifestyle at all our events.

If you attend any of our events dressed, then you would be charged as a lady xxx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I think each club has its own take on who can attend which events - so you’re best checking websites

I can tell you that Townhouse has an open door policy regardless of who you are, what you do or what your preference is & we have quite a few trans regulars as well as occasional guests.

I know it’s a hike for you, but you’d be very welcome anytime you’re up this way

M x

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Some do and some don't. I always check beforehand.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The majority of times I've been to Tgirl friendly clubs, they have advertised entrance fee around the same as women or slightly more by £5 or so, but certainly less than single guys.

I can honestly say I've not had any bad experiences in clubs, obviously some people give you a 'look' occasionally but nothing more than that.

In fact if anything when people do engage with you it's always positive

By *ohnsamCouple  over a year ago

Bramley

"Hi all,

Rachel xxxx

"

At the old Kestrels, bi night usually had a few Tv's, and always made a welcome addition, especially for us.

I imagine the new one is the same,give them a ring and check. We can't often do evenings, but if we do make a bi night,would be great to see you there.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

We have been in Angels at Melksham and although they have a night tv’s etc they have always been welcome on other nights why should you be discriminated against x

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

As people say above.

There are a few clubs dotted round the country where we are not welcome, but i think that at the majority of places we are customers valued as much as everybody else. Indeed, we often provide a bit of extra "sparkle"!

Personally, before trying any club for the first time, i check out their website. A good indication is whether there is a specific mention of transwomen in the entrance charges list, or if there are events that particularly invite transwomen.

If still in doubt, i usually message the club from my fab profile, including a couple of my photos in the message. Their response (or sometimes lack of response) generally leaves me in no doubt about the kind of welcome i will receive.

Good luck OP, and hope that you have a fantastic time when you go. Polly xx

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I go yo a local adult cinema and always feel welcome by the followers.

Often felt the same about trying other clubs and wondered what sort of reception I would get, after reading some of these replays I think I may try a few!

To be honest I think everybody should be welcomed, if a tv/cd isn't your thing then polite manners cost nothing so a simple 'no thankyou' is all that is needed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pandora often had TVs and transwomen there as regulars. I haven’t been in a few months but I doubt that has changed.

Quest is trans and TV friendly and has weekly t girl days. Sx is notable trans and TV friendly too.

By *girlinprivateTV/TS  over a year ago

Windsor

"If you attend any of our events dressed, then you would be charged as a lady xxx"

I will happily vouch for the Playgrounds Events. Have always been welcomed and had a great time at them.

By *c100Couple  over a year ago

Bierton

Arousals in Dunstable have a great bi night. Lots of TVs there x

By *he PlaygroundsCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"If you attend any of our events dressed, then you would be charged as a lady xxx

I will happily vouch for the Playgrounds Events. Have always been welcomed and had a great time at them. "

» Add a new message to this topic