FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios in day first time visit

Rios in day first time visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuine Sunny OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex (Harlow)

Hello Peeps.

Question if anyone has the answer. Im in london and got some free time from 2pm until 4:30ish before i meet my friends.

Never been to a club so been looking up places as rio seems to be the the one that pops up near me as im in tower hill.

Anyone been in daytime what is it like? Do i need ID for entry which they keep and key thing is do people chat or keep to themselves.

Met people offline never in a club and thinking should i give it a go.

Hopefully people will chat to me if i end up going as i am extravert and talk for england.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

This may be too late for this visit. Rio's during the day is very much a nautrist spa. Nice if dated facilities, topless bar staff and as much tea coffee soft drinks and biscuits as you can eat or drink. It is mostly populated by, hopeful, single men but a number of ladies do come in to use the spa facilities. You do get occasional couples and you will probably see a bit of playing at some point. Its not impossible to find some play but highly unlikley unless you go as a couple.

The massages are excellent, good value and just possibly (if things havent changed) could offer a little extra if thats your thing.

Personally I love a couple of hours of steam, bubbles and dripping sweat and the visuals of some naked female forms adds to that. If you want fun its better to arrange to meet someone there but make sure its someone who is happy being gawped at by many hopeful eyes.

Weekend evenings it becomes a swingers club and thats a whole different ball (and other gentialia) game.

By *enuine Sunny OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex (Harlow)

Thanks for replying decided not to go in the end and just been bar hopping around central. Thanks for the advice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm staying in Camden over a long weekend in August and I thought I might pay Rios a visit. Any advice for a single female?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm staying in Camden over a long weekend in August and I thought I might pay Rios a visit. Any advice for a single female? "

Men you like, chat to. Men you don't like, ignore as soon as you see them coming your way. Beds very uncomfortable, so if you ha e any meat on you, you will be hurting. Treat it as a nice spa, meet people, exchange numbers. There are better places for play.

"I'm staying in Camden over a long weekend in August and I thought I might pay Rios a visit. Any advice for a single female?

Men you like, chat to. Men you don't like, ignore as soon as you see them coming your way. Beds very uncomfortable, so if you ha e any meat on you, you will be hurting. Treat it as a nice spa, meet people, exchange numbers. There are better places for play."

It’s a fun place. We have had lots of fun. Only one idiot. Security sorted him.

Most understand no.

The rooms get hot so grab an extra towel.

Just be polite and smile to the men girls or couples you like.

If we are around we will say hi.

C&G

By *ukewhoistalkingMan  over a year ago

walthamstow

"I'm staying in Camden over a long weekend in August and I thought I might pay Rios a visit. Any advice for a single female? "

Yes invite me to join you lol

To be honest it’s alright spa first for most and can play if you want too .

Drop me message x

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Yes - go somewhere else

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Just in case you weren't aware, you won't be able to go on your own on Saturday evening. As a single female, I'd strongly suggest avoiding Friday night and also the wee hours of Sunday morning after couples night when they let singles back in. Those two periods, generally speaking and in my experience, see the very worst of single guy behaviour. Most take 'no' for an answer, several don't and pester/follow.

Sunday/Monday during the day should be more relaxing. The only disadvantage is that the large Jacuzzi will not be open. They don't usually open that up until about 6-7pm. They also shut earlier on Sunday - about 10pm I think.

Whenever you go, you may well need to be assertive. That should work on almost all occasions if you avoid the time periods above. Apologies if any of that sounded patronising - not intended.

Also, the 'rest' rooms are easily the most uncomfortable of most comparable venues. The actual spa facilities are nice and if you get a few minutes in a steam room where blokes looking for women don't repeatedly open the doors to see if there are any in there (happen a LOT on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings), you'll get a bonus decent steam!

"I'm staying in Camden over a long weekend in August and I thought I might pay Rios a visit. Any advice for a single female?

Just in case you weren't aware, you won't be able to go on your own on Saturday evening. As a single female, I'd strongly suggest avoiding Friday night and also the wee hours of Sunday morning after couples night when they let singles back in. Those two periods, generally speaking and in my experience, see the very worst of single guy behaviour. Most take 'no' for an answer, several don't and pester/follow.

Sunday/Monday during the day should be more relaxing. The only disadvantage is that the large Jacuzzi will not be open. They don't usually open that up until about 6-7pm. They also shut earlier on Sunday - about 10pm I think.

Whenever you go, you may well need to be assertive. That should work on almost all occasions if you avoid the time periods above. Apologies if any of that sounded patronising - not intended.

Also, the 'rest' rooms are easily the most uncomfortable of most comparable venues. The actual spa facilities are nice and if you get a few minutes in a steam room where blokes looking for women don't repeatedly open the doors to see if there are any in there (happen a LOT on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings), you'll get a bonus decent steam! "

Listen to the expert here. Always sensible.

Also, the 'rest' rooms are easily the most uncomfortable of most comparable venues. The actual spa facilities are nice and if you get a few minutes in a steam room where blokes looking for women don't repeatedly open the doors to see if there are any in there (happen a LOT on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings), you'll get a bonus decent steam! "

Cheers, appreciate advice. Any where else, less predatory, I should try?

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

If you're just after the nude spa you could try the porchester (single sex sessions) but check tripadvisor first as it's quite dated so depends on your taste. For Rios be assertive, guys can be dicks. Security are pretty good at dealing with them though so speak up if someone is bothering you.

OR

get the train to Brighton and go to BGHS, much nicer

walthamstow

Also, the 'rest' rooms are easily the most uncomfortable of most comparable venues. The actual spa facilities are nice and if you get a few minutes in a steam room where blokes looking for women don't repeatedly open the doors to see if there are any in there (happen a LOT on Friday evenings and Sunday mornings), you'll get a bonus decent steam!

Cheers, appreciate advice. Any where else,

less predatory, I should try? "

I think you should give it a go , lots of good reports of it but you get guys being dicks everywhere ?

If you thinking of going drop me a message x

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

less predatory, I should try?

I think you should give it a go , lots of good reports of it but you get guys being dicks everywhere ?

"

And you were doing so well being supportive and giving advice

And then boom...in goes the "drop me a message" line...

walthamstow

less predatory, I should try?

And you were doing so well being supportive and giving advice

And then boom...in goes the "drop me a message" line..."

Can’t knock a trier lol

But in all seriousness l never go there expecting to play it’s a bonus .

Chill out relax and be non pushy if it happens great if not l chilled out for few hours .

Cheers, appreciate advice. Any where else, less predatory, I should try? "

If it’s daytime on Sunday you could try Kestrels at Heathrow. Great pool but you have to become a member which is how they control admission compared to Rios which is purely admission by fee.

By *orkslondon123Man  over a year ago

London

I was at Rio’s tonight. Mainly guys with a few women here. There was a few stunning couples too.

Once couple started having sex in the big jacuzzi. She was on top of him in various positions. Very hot!

By *orkslondon123Man  over a year ago

London

Anyone else go last night or today?

By *rossMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

"I was at Rio’s tonight. Mainly guys with a few women here. There was a few stunning couples too.

Once couple started having sex in the big jacuzzi. She was on top of him in various positions. Very hot!"

that happened last time I was there but then the big bald security guy came in and bellowed and them and they stopped

"I was at Rio’s tonight. Mainly guys with a few women here. There was a few stunning couples too.

Once couple started having sex in the big jacuzzi. She was on top of him in various positions. Very hot!

that happened last time I was there but then the big bald security guy came in and bellowed and them and they stopped "

That big bald security guard is an absolute waste of space.

Doesn’t know how to talk to people.

London

that happened last time I was there but then the big bald security guy came in and bellowed and them and they stopped

Doesn’t know how to talk to people."

Is it any wonder, given the amount of crap he's got to deal with. I have had the odd chat with him. If you don't act like a dick, he's OK.

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 14:05:08]

Is it any wonder, given the amount of crap he's got to deal with. I have had the odd chat with him. If you don't act like a dick, he's OK."

Doesn’t matter what you have to deal with. His a security guard it’s his job to implement the rules of the premises.

But the way he speaks to people, who are actually behaving is a disgrace. His lucky he has never attempted to speak to me like shit on his shoe, I tell yah!

London

Is it any wonder, given the amount of crap he's got to deal with. I have had the odd chat with him. If you don't act like a dick, he's OK.

Doesn’t matter what you have to deal with. His a security guard it’s his job to implement the rules of the premises.

But the way he speaks to people, who are actually behaving is a disgrace. His lucky he has never attempted to speak to me like shit on his shoe, I tell yah!"

LOL!

Iam a regular at Rios all the time I go on a Friday and sometimes a Saturday night if u get a idiot just tell them no and most fuck off anyway when are u thinking of going cos iam going Friday coming u can always come in with me x

Actually he is a very nice man who deals with fucking idiots who only come there for sex and doesn’t get so they start bothering the women

He was very helpful the one time we had a problem.

He is human and friendly.

London

"Actually he is a very nice man who deals with fucking idiots who only come there for sex and doesn’t get so they start bothering the women "

I was there last night (couples evening) and had a good chat with him in the garden area while cooling down after an overlong steamroom session. He is a nice man if you act like a decent human being.

London

"He was very helpful the one time we had a problem.

He is human and friendly. "

"Actually he is a very nice man who deals with fucking idiots who only come there for sex and doesn’t get so they start bothering the women

I was there last night (couples evening) and had a good chat with him in the garden area while cooling down after an overlong steamroom session. He is a nice man if you act like a decent human being."

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

Really don't like him at all. He is rude, arrogant and does not do his job properly. That goes for most of the staff there.

That's weird cause in the old kestrels that's all you did was follow woman around like the walking dead

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"That's weird cause in the old kestrels that's all you did was follow woman around like the walking dead "

Surely YOU did not do that?

London

"That's weird cause in the old kestrels that's all you did was follow woman around like the walking dead

Surely YOU did not do that? "

Wondering who the top comment was addressed to.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Any opinions about what the garden/outdoor space like? Is it a good place to be when the sun is out?

London

"Any opinions about what the garden/outdoor space like? Is it a good place to be when the sun is out?"

Fairly small area with artificial turf and a couple of seats. It's ok, but part of the smoking area so there's often a stench of that plus old butts.

Most people probably don't mind that at all, but I find I can't stay there for very long as I hate the smell.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Any opinions about what the garden/outdoor space like? Is it a good place to be when the sun is out?

Fairly small area with artificial turf and a couple of seats. It's ok, but part of the smoking area so there's often a stench of that plus old butts.

Most people probably don't mind that at all, but I find I can't stay there for very long as I hate the smell."

Thanks for the info

oston

Funny how often that's true. Most people are nice when you get to know them it's just that some are easier to get to know than others. I wouldn't fancy his job that much I know.

"Actually he is a very nice man who deals with fucking idiots who only come there for sex and doesn’t get so they start bothering the women

I was there last night (couples evening) and had a good chat with him in the garden area while cooling down after an overlong steamroom session. He is a nice man if you act like a decent human being.

"

oston

I actually like the garden a lot. Just to have somewhere outside is a plus and its neat and tidy and most of the smokers are in my experience in the covered area at the top of the garden so easy enough to avaoid. xx

"Any opinions about what the garden/outdoor space like? Is it a good place to be when the sun is out?

Most people probably don't mind that at all, but I find I can't stay there for very long as I hate the smell.

Thanks for the info"

Anyone headed there this week?

London

"

You'd have to pay me a lot of money to do his job! Not that I've got the build for it

The amount of crap he gets from complete scumbags (sorry) who literally seem to have no idea how to behave would drive me insane!

Funny how often that's true. Most people are nice when you get to know them it's just that some are easier to get to know than others. I wouldn't fancy his job that much I know.

Actually he is a very nice man who deals with fucking idiots who only come there for sex and doesn’t get so they start bothering the women

"

London

"

Fair enough too. I really hate cigarette smoke and especially stale butt smell, so I'm possibly more sensitive to it than the average person. The main smoking area is openly right next to the garden and permeates easily through to there. Also many people smoke in the garden area itself in the evenings. Not sure about the day times.

I actually like the garden a lot. Just to have somewhere outside is a plus and its neat and tidy and most of the smokers are in my experience in the covered area at the top of the garden so easy enough to avaoid. xx

Any opinions about what the garden/outdoor space like? Is it a good place to be when the sun is out?

Thanks for the info"

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi. Has anyone come across a lovely Bengali lady who made friends with me and my then Indian lady friend? Henry

Most people probably don't mind that at all, but I find I can't stay there for very long as I hate the smell."

"Old butts"!? But ageist that

London

"Old butts"!? But ageist that "

Lol! I'm hoping my earlier comment wasn't a Freudian slip!

» Add a new message to this topic