FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka, love it or hate it

Eureka, love it or hate it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyeur for you OP   Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

I love eureka but have read some negative reviews.

What do you guys think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are going on Saturday and we do have a good time and it’s a great place to meet likeminded people but we don’t like the play rooms so when we go we very rarely play there.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

It’s on our list of places to try & we always say you have to give everywhere a couple of tries as you can have a good/bad night everywhere

But I must admit it keeps dropping further down the list of places to go as after speaking to probably 100 people only 3 have genuinely loved it and even one of them said don’t go alone as a couple because the regulars will know we are newbies so won’t talk to us so suggested we went with them

Everyone else’s says it’s really cliquey which even the fan mentioned above implied, add to that stories of guys waiting outside the ladies toilets to try and grab your attention and being unable to peacefully play on the field because of the wanking dead (I know you get them everywhere) it just keeps slipping down the list

But we will give it a try during the day as soon as we get a nice weekend

MrsB

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

"I love eureka but have read some negative reviews.

What do you guys think"

It's a decent place to go,

Always clean with a good atmosphere, staff are usually friendly.

You'll get good and bad reviews from everywhere as you can't please everyone.

We don't visit anymore due to an issue we had which is a shame as we enjoyed our times there.

Give it a try

Love eurekas during the day or a quiet evening not keen on busy nights....but thats ne not the club

Outside space and cabins are great on a warm sunny day. But we dont like the actual club as we aren't keen on the play rooms or the hot tubs in the locker room

By *oonloverWoman  over a year ago

bognor regis

We haven't been for ages since an incident one night that left me feeling wary about safety. Uses to go fairly regularly and it can be very cliquey

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I’ve been a fair few times and had a moan before about choice of one particular song that made me get up and walk out.

I went a couple of times earlier this year before a bit of a self imposed scene hiatus.

All clubs have cliques. If you want to be alone then don’t chat to people. I’ve always found saying hello there works wonders and before you know it you’re dancing or playing.

The club has had a makeover in recent years and planning restricts what they can do with the inside layout and outdoor cabins.

Pool is warm and welcoming. I was there one hot midweek day this year and there were staff on the gate turning single guys away.

A quick expression of ground rules if you’re in the lower field sorts out the wanking meerkats. If they won’t listen or get grabby then tell them to step back and play won’t restart until the offender you point out leaves. That’s always worked when I’m coupled up or a moresome.

No better place when the sun is out and blisteringly hot.

Happy to answer questions about here or any other venue south east of Vanilla Alternative which is where I’ll be all weekend coming

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

We’ve always enjoyed there outdoors in the daytime; but not sure we’d go of an evening

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Personally, I love Eureka.

It's the one place I can happily go alone as a single women.

I've never had a bad experience there, unlike a few other places.

I have regularly made a whole weekend of it there, hired a cabin or slept in my car on a few occasions

Daytimes, I can relax by the pool or top field - both areas are strictly no play (yes folk do break the rules, but the team there are quick to act)

If you do venture into the woods or bottom field, then expect to receive attention.

This is clearly explained to people on their first visit.

If you feel someone is overstepping the mark, tell them.

I've never had anyone become pushy with me,once I've declined their offer, but if it did happen, again the staff would be quick to act once aware.

Same applies in the jacuzzi or steam areas.

The clubhouse/bar had a refit last year & looks great.

I can't comment on the playrooms, as I've not wandered that way this year.

We didn’t like the playrooms as there seem to be loads of creepy single guys hanging around them and even in the couples room they just walk in and kind of ruin the vibe as no staff seem to be policing it.

We like the fact Eurekas it’s a bit more of a party atmosphere there than say pleasures where the dance floor is very small but as one of the other comments said you should go there and see for yourselves as you won’t really know unless you try it.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lifetime ban and I'm grateful

"It’s on our list of places to try & we always say you have to give everywhere a couple of tries as you can have a good/bad night everywhere

But I must admit it keeps dropping further down the list of places to go as after speaking to probably 100 people only 3 have genuinely loved it and even one of them said don’t go alone as a couple because the regulars will know we are newbies so won’t talk to us so suggested we went with them

Everyone else’s says it’s really cliquey which even the fan mentioned above implied, add to that stories of guys waiting outside the ladies toilets to try and grab your attention and being unable to peacefully play on the field because of the wanking dead (I know you get them everywhere) it just keeps slipping down the list

But we will give it a try during the day as soon as we get a nice weekend

MrsB"

I think everywhere has cliques and we found VA to be very much like that. But with Eurekas think if you ring at 12 on a Saturday or if you have a cabin (shed lol ) they do it automatically they give you a table number and that will be yours all night with say a couple of couples so you do talk to the people on your table and that does help.

» Add a new message to this topic