FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in north west

Clubs in north west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inamic OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

So i posted this other day, albeit in the wrong section really. Only got a few replies, still after recommendations and any info on newtimer events would be helpful. Thank you again to those that replied first time round.

blackburn

Looking for recommendations on clubs around lancashire and north west, especially clubs that are easy going for newcomers. I havent really done the club scene before so any suggestions would be very appreciated. Also if anyone knows of any events that are more catered towards newcomers and an introduction to clubs would be very helpful also. Thank you in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse does a lot of events where newbies attend, but there is a dedicated newbies night every month at the Live Lounge event

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/876205

Single guys are very welcome & there are a whole host of different events, from the monthly ‘Tipsy Unicorn’ pub night through to the heavy play partied such as ‘Clusterfuck’

Have a look on the club website, there is a whole section for single guys, which gives you an idea of what you need to know, as well as a full calendar of events

You’ve a lot of clubs to choose from in the NW, so wherever you go, do your research. The right event is as important as the right club - and you don’t have to stick to one - try a few!

I’d also suggest reading club reviews page on here & getting some ideas on events from there too

Good luck!

Blackpool

Hi _orticia thank you very much for all the info, townhouse actually messaged me about their club im thinking of checking it out had a quick look on website before looks quite fun and easy going hopefully can join for a newbie night when im free. Thank you again x

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

If you are in Blackburn you could try the Gatehouse in Bolton. It's only a small club but is popular and very friendly. Definitely ideal for club newbies, everyone is made to feel welcome.

By *igerlilycubWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Club SX in Blackpool welcomes everyone as individuals. Everyones friendly. Events on forum

Blackpool

"Club SX in Blackpool welcomes everyone as individuals. Everyones friendly. Events on forum "

Thank you tigerlilly will check out their website was thinking club a friend of mine went there said she really liked it xx

By *dandmandyCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Infusions is close to you in Blackpool

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

No3 in Chorley do wonderful sessions, especially the all-day Greedy Girl events on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Cupids in Swinton is excellent, possibly the best club in the area - the Saturday party nights are fabulous. Adam & Eves in Eccles if you fancy the seedier side. And yes, the Gatehouse for all sorts of slightly outre things.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I always go to infusions blackpool found it the best one

Blackpool

"No3 in Chorley do wonderful sessions, especially the all-day Greedy Girl events on the first and third Wednesdays of the month. Cupids in Swinton is excellent, possibly the best club in the area - the Saturday party nights are fabulous. Adam & Eves in Eccles if you fancy the seedier side. And yes, the Gatehouse for all sorts of slightly outre things."

Thank you for ur reply might check out no3 sounds good currently got a visit planned for townhouse near liverpool a charity event which is abit more casuaul for newbies like myself

Blackpool

"I always go to infusions blackpool found it the best one "

Thank you for replying a few have mentioned infusions missed out the last time in bpool cause of no id but will try again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cupid’s too, partners , even the new amours there’s a fair few NW xx

Blackpool

"Cupid’s too, partners , even the new amours there’s a fair few NW xx"

Thank you for the reply ill have to take a look. Going to a charity night social at townhouse soon, thought id start with a casual event to get used to it and take it from there xx

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

I am hosting the great northern social at club sx on the 27th of september, this night will be great for club newbies, you would be made very welcome

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"So i posted this other day, albeit in the wrong section really. Only got a few replies, still after recommendations and any info on newtimer events would be helpful. Thank you again to those that replied first time round.

blackburn

Looking for recommendations on clubs around lancashire and north west, especially clubs that are easy going for newcomers. I havent really done the club scene before so any suggestions would be very appreciated. Also if anyone knows of any events that are more catered towards newcomers and an introduction to clubs would be very helpful also. Thank you in advance

"

The regulars and owners/hosts of any given club, will always say their club is the best, theirs is the most welcoming, etc, mate. You are genuinely spoiled for choice in the NW, and based in Blackburn, it will be really easy to visit each one in turn, then find which suits you. Always read through the reviews of any club you’re looking at visiting, paying particular attention to the posts left by guys similar to yourself, because if they enjoyed a specific event, the likelihood is, you would too. Never expect to play; it really is a bonus

Good luck

"So i posted this other day, albeit in the wrong section really. Only got a few replies, still after recommendations and any info on newtimer events would be helpful. Thank you again to those that replied first time round.

blackburn

The regulars and owners/hosts of any given club, will always say their club is the best, theirs is the most welcoming, etc, mate. You are genuinely spoiled for choice in the NW, and based in Blackburn, it will be really easy to visit each one in turn, then find which suits you. Always read through the reviews of any club you’re looking at visiting, paying particular attention to the posts left by guys similar to yourself, because if they enjoyed a specific event, the likelihood is, you would too. Never expect to play; it really is a bonus

Good luck "

Excellent advice xx

By *aneioCouple  over a year ago

Preston

No3 chorley always welcoming especially newcomers

Decadance in Rochdale is my regular club. A lovely spotless club with fantastic facilities and awesome hosts. Check the reviews and make your own mind up

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"If you are in Blackburn you could try the Gatehouse in Bolton. It's only a small club but is popular and very friendly. Definitely ideal for club newbies, everyone is made to feel welcome. "

Have to agree with Lisa, I host and we welcome newbies and allow them to take their time to feel comfortable x

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

All clubs make newbies welcome it's nice to see different people who are interested in the scene and it's always nice to see how people find their niche or kinks along the way for sure I work at cupids but all clubs are different in their own right its what suits u the best xx

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 22:47:37]

Blackpool

Thank you for all your advice, seems as if the list is getting bigger on places to visit. Decided to do a charity night at townhouse first just to get used to the club scene, but will deffo check out all others that have been suggested

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

Townhouse definitely

Best nights ever. So many events, welcoming for newbies, they made us feel so relaxed and we had an amazing time.

We are attending the charity night next week xx

Tara x

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I’ll be at the charity night too, looking like a great night!! I’ll see you guys there!

M xx

Blackpool

Looking forward to meeting those that are going charity event think its a perfect starter for a newbie

» Add a new message to this topic