FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pleasures Kent

Pleasures Kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JT28 OP   Man  over a year ago

needham market

Hey, we are looking at attending pleasures in Kent at some point over the next few weeks. We have never been before, only to va. Could anyone tell us a little about it and also what the average age rate attending, tends to be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ctr24Couple  over a year ago

Ipswich

(Our couples profile, single profile above)

Hey, we are looking at attending pleasures in Kent at some point over the next few weeks. We have never been before, only to va. Could anyone tell us a little about it and also what the average age rate attending, tends to be

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"(Our couples profile, single profile above)

"

We have been a few times now and always had a fab night. Nice mix of age ranges from younger to the more mature and everyone is super friendly. Hopefully we are heading there for the leather and lace night in a couple of weeks x

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I have only been once last year, but I liked it. Plenty of playrooms. Lots of cozy areas for chatting. The music was good.

By *nkedMilfWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

I've been once, month of so back, huge place, loads of play areas and everyone is super friendly! Oh and the pool is lush!

The night I went all play and nakedness happened behind closed doors and so my inner perv was disappointed!

Well worth a trip though, I'll definitely go back for sure! X

» Add a new message to this topic