FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New Liaisons - New Gatehouse

New Liaisons - New Gatehouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS OP   Woman  over a year ago

swinton

Have these two clubs joined as same staff on there as Gate house ? Just wondering because iv visited Gatehouse a number of times sooooo shocked if it's the case as New Liaisons has a very bad reputation as clubs go .?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

swinton

Does nobody know ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are talking about me I have never worked for the gatehouse

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

And what's you're go to club

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

I know the owner of the gatehouse, so I can say that No the two clubs haven’t joined up.... sometimes you find people that work in clubs move around to new clubs.

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

There is absolutely No truth to this rumour!

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Pure rumour and speculation. Club owners occasionally speak to each other as do many in all industries and walks of life. Just because one owner talks to another (and someone knows of the conversation but not the content) doesn't make it fact that anything is going forward on any front.

manchester

So I think you have you're answer l and s can you answer mine

swinton

Hi Adele yeh I go to most I like to travel around Adam and eves , Cupid's , partners, Decadance, Blackpool ones and Mid_ands . Visited a few abroad and London .

I only asked because I noted Brian and sissy are working at Liaisons and I know they host groups at Gatehouse so just thought I'd ask if perhaps they were joining .Just polite question x

Bolton

"Hi Adele yeh I go to most I like to travel around Adam and eves , Cupid's , partners, Decadance, Blackpool ones and Mid_ands . Visited a few abroad and London .

I only asked because I noted Brian and sissy are working at Liaisons and I know they host groups at Gatehouse so just thought I'd ask if perhaps they were joining .Just polite question x"

Partially it is correct that Brian and sissy possibly host at Liaisons. However, Brian or Sissy alone or seperate have NEVER hosted any events at the Gatehouse. Please do not believe the rumours and speculation as I said previously.

swinton

I am only going of Brian's profile where he says he holds groups at Gate House .

I was just curious as I'd asked him a couple of weeks ago was he moving on to Liaisons and he denied it then I noticed he's manager there so I was a little confused that's all. I am not listening to rumours I'd read it from his profile and id asked him directly .

I can admit I was curious as to whether the two clubs were merging and thought I'd ask the question .

Bolton

"I am only going of Brian's profile where he says he holds groups at Gate House .

I was just curious as I'd asked him a couple of weeks ago was he moving on to Liaisons and he denied it then I noticed he's manager there so I was a little confused that's all. I am not listening to rumours I'd read it from his profile and id asked him directly .

I can admit I was curious as to whether the two clubs were merging and thought I'd ask the question ."

There is no merger suggested or planned. Whatever Brian's profile says is irrelevant as this is direct from the Gatehouse. I understand your concern but this is the position and as I said previously, Brian has NEVER hosted at the Gatehouse. He is a customer

swinton

Thanks for your time to reply and confirm on this occasion it was all about an over inflated ego ( no names mentioned) .

Have to say i am over the moon there s no merging I love Gatehouse.

Basically liaisons is a case of plagiarism as they copying similar package as Gatehouse now !

I will stick with real deal Gatehouse iv gone a number of times over last 12 years ok different owners along the way but iv always had a good time there .

Thanks again for clarification.

Bolton

"Thanks for your time to reply and confirm on this occasion it was all about an over inflated ego ( no names mentioned) .

Have to say i am over the moon there s no merging I love Gatehouse.

Basically liaisons is a case of plagiarism as they copying similar package as Gatehouse now !

I will stick with real deal Gatehouse iv gone a number of times over last 12 years ok different owners along the way but iv always had a good time there .

Thanks again for clarification. "

Thank you very much for your patience and really looking forward to seeing you.

swinton

Youv made my day knowing youv no aliegance with that place .

Whoop whoop

I'd love to see you real soon .

Bolton

"Youv made my day knowing youv no aliegance with that place .

Whoop whoop

I'd love to see you real soon ."

Absolutely and you know there's always a very warm welcome at the Gatehouse.

manchester

In you're opinion why not try liaisons one night instead of decadence

swinton

I have been to that club it's not for me the standard of cleanliness is zero it has foam mattresses on those beds upstairs with no matress protection there must be at very least 10 years of bodily fluids contained in them !!

The shower facilities are awful you could probably come out dirtier than when you went in . The back room where everyone smokes cigarettes is where your glasses are washed i say washed the sink was filthy.

I can cope with a few blips but all that comes down to health and safety two words I don't think are in their volcabulary .

Daz , Adele if you enjoy it that's great .

When I visited there was an older gentleman playing on his tablet bad mouthing the club up the road and actually advised me not to bother trying it which made me curious and he couldn't of been more wrong the hosts there are welcoming friendly it's CLEAN and I can have a G & T in a sparkling clean glass.

manchester

I don't like decadence but nothing to do with the club but the two faced owner there in charge so it's not the club but the owners but liaisons as changed it's manager

Bolton

This thread now appears to be a Liaisons v Decadence.

swinton

Alas same owner whom bad-mouthed a neighbouring club told me I'd get ripped off with bar prices etc...all whilst happily puffing and coughing away on a cigarette whilst a very d*unk women slid around the ( scaffolding ) pole infront of the nicotine stained mirrors .

In my opinion the lady was far too d*unk to be in that kind of establishment for her own safety let alone be jeered on in encouragement. I went along with my friend and when he went to the bar he was slipped the number of a brothel in Failsworth the gentleman said he owned just in case he got no fanny ( the gents words not mine).

The place just is not for me .

swinton

Your not wrong I feel as though I am being flogged for asking a simple question.

I am so glad you put me right Mr Tash xxx

By *aptzogMan  over a year ago

Ledbury

wow, someones touched a nerve!!

swinton

Cripes I know jeez all I can visualise in my mind is someone Banging a Big drum !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is decadence workers trying to lose trade for liaisons it's the person who keeps putting bad reviews on even when she hasn't been to the club

Bolton

"Your not wrong I feel as though I am being flogged for asking a simple question.

I am so glad you put me right Mr Tash xxx"

No problem whatsoever.

Bolton

"wow, someones touched a nerve!! "

Glad you think so especially as you're 100's of miles away

manchester

Why is she so bothered anyway just stick to the clubs you go to without slagging of liaisons simple.

swinton

SHE , SHE who is this she I have a name I didn't slag anywhere off I simply asked a question . Then I was asked by Adele and Daz to try Liaisons which I answered .

Brian as your the new one to the club how would you know I haven't visited club I have many times over the years I visited frequent when they had nice owners like Sheila and Tony they kept it clean and nice and this is where iv met Adele and Daz in the past even played with them.

I have never worked in a club anywhere in this country or abroad for that matter .

The way you are coming across is aggressive and it's not an attractive quality especially if you are promoting a club where you'd like people to visit and as a single lady I for one would not attend the club you are promoting after reading this thread

manchester

Its you that keeps putting posts on the forums look you don't like liaisons fair enough but you don't have to keep slagging it of its under new management trying to get back on their feet and we do go to other clubs to enjoys ourselves xx

swinton

Adele , Daz I did not" slag any where off"

You asked why don't I try Liaisons I gave my detailed reasons why It wasn't for me.

You haven't denied any of these flaws so I can only presume you can't disagree.

I have no argument with you two spent some great nights in your company over years at meggos and different North West clubs.

I travel all over uk with work etc so I like visiting new clubs and old ones and if iv found somewhere I feel relaxed at I will praise it.

Word of mouth is the best possible appraisal but I can't do this if your visit was so hurendesley awful this wasn't a one off visit either I tried twice over a period of time .

Bolton

There are quite a few clubs, particularly in the North West and some people visit most and some people visit a few and some most or all.

Tbf, I have been to quite a few but not all by any means.

Of the ones I've been to, I do have an opinion and entitled to express it.

I shall say here that I have never been to Liaisons or Decadence so I cannot comment on anything about them.

Obviously, I do get visitors who tell me about the places that I've been and not been but I will only express my opinion on what I've seen and experienced.

Of course, lots of people still tar the Gatehouse as a gay club and it is far from that. The Gatehouse is gender neutral and caters for all. It also caters for the niche market.

There are dedicated days whatever the person's desire or needs are..

The Gatehouse is absolutely no judgemental towards anyone's sexuality.

Having said that, I cannot express any opinions on Liaisons or Decadence as I've never been to either and some people are loyal to one or other clubs they go to fiercely against another but it doesn't make it right.

Tbf, I think this thread is now at the end as the original OP asked a very good question and it's been answered fully.

If there are any other issues rising out of the thread, may I suggest a new thread is started and then views can be expressed about those rather than on this thread.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We might leave it there.