FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Heathrow

Heathrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please excuse our ignorance... are there any clubs near Heathrow ?

planning a visit from devon...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Kestrels/AbFabs is right next door

is it still open?

cant see it listed in the club section...

just looked up the website, not open on Saturdays... any other clubs in the area?

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Think you might be wrong I’m sure Abfabs is open Saturday evening

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

It's not open during the day I think but open in the evening.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Think you might be wrong I’m sure Abfabs is open Saturday evening "

It definitely is.

I'm not sure if it's open during the day as Kestrels though.

okay, well that's good, then !

I'll look into it...

By *andrewMan  over a year ago

GUILDFORD

On a Saturday night there is also Hellfire just down the road in Sunbury.

Booked !!

Hotel and tickets for abfabs Saturday 5th November...

Come and say hi... and ease us in gently...or not

the Nakeds

x

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Hellfire at Sunbury (about 10 mins or so minicab from Heathrow)

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

Hellfire is not in the same league as Abfabs

Abfabs/kestrels is open every day an night except sat daytime

By *otwife and LawyerCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow/Windsor

"Hellfire is not in the same league as Abfabs"

Your right Adfabs is in a much lower league

"Hellfire is not in the same league as Abfabs

Your right Adfabs is in a much lower league "

The two clubs offer different things, we are lucky to have them.

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Kestrel/Abfab will be probably open on Saturday afternoons once the hot tub room is completed. Hopefully 3-4 weeks time.

I know not all clubs suit everyone but let people decide for themselves. There are clubs we avoid but dont give them bad press at every opportunity.

I know not all clubs suit everyone but let people decide for themselves. There are clubs we avoid but dont give them bad press at every opportunity."

By *ustfun001Man  over a year ago

East Sussex

Sorry to be be dumb here... what makes them so different? (ive never been)

Now looking into Hellfire....

;)

"Now looking into Hellfire....

;)"

Our favourite club, can be amazing - quiet at times x

"Sorry to be be dumb here... what makes them so different? (ive never been)"

Some have pools, some have hot tubs, some have neither for a starter!

"Now looking into Hellfire....

;)"

Hellfire booked . looks much nicer

say hi if you are going!

I know not all clubs suit everyone but let people decide for themselves. There are clubs we avoid but dont give them bad press at every opportunity."

Seconded. They seem to have a grudge ?

By *ipmannMan  over a year ago

Cahir

"Hellfire at Sunbury (about 10 mins or so minicab from Heathrow) "

Anne is beautiful great pics

By *bw_lover33Man  over a year ago

Richmond

Hellfire offers very little.No spa facilities and is in a dingy industrial estate. It's over priced and always half empty.

Abfab lives up to its famous name and is a Phoenix thats risen through the Ashes!!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Both are great venues I’m sure you will enjoy whichever you end up at. As always the people are more important than the setting and both attract a nice crowd and do their best to maintain acceptable standards of behaviour. Have fun xx

If you're a aeroplane, you're in luck.

St Neots

Oh dear banned are we lol......you must have sleep in your eye if you think that.....

"Hellfire offers very little.No spa facilities and is in a dingy industrial estate. It's over priced and always half empty.

Abfab lives up to its famous name and is a Phoenix thats risen through the Ashes!! "

Says the guy who was slagging off abfabs a few months back.

Heathrow/Windsor

Oh dear banned are we lol......you must have sleep in your eye if you think that....."

No we are not banned why would we be lol. Put simply adfabs is a poor attempt at a swinging club and as for its spa facilities they consist of a swimming pool from the buildings recent history as a sports centre. Anyway it doesn't have long left once the bulldozers move in 2023

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Once the three shiny new hot tubs are working and the steam room there will be plenty to keep me occupied for a few years. Of course it would always be better with you sexy peeps there, I’ve drooled over Mrs at Hellfire regularly

Oh dear banned are we lol......you must have sleep in your eye if you think that.....

No we are not banned why would we be lol. Put simply adfabs is a poor attempt at a swinging club and as for its spa facilities they consist of a swimming pool from the buildings recent history as a sports centre. Anyway it doesn't have long left once the bulldozers move in 2023 "

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Once the three shiny new hot tubs are working and the steam room there will be plenty to keep me occupied for a few years. Of course it would always be better with you sexy peeps there, I’ve drooled over Mrs at Hellfire regularly

No we are not banned why would we be lol. Put simply adfabs is a poor attempt at a swinging club and as for its spa facilities they consist of a swimming pool from the buildings recent history as a sports centre. Anyway it doesn't have long left once the bulldozers move in 2023 "

Terrific we will be able to have a great time there for at least 4 years.Lets enjoy it

Heathrow/Windsor

"Once the three shiny new hot tubs are working and the steam room there will be plenty to keep me occupied for a few years. Of course it would always be better with you sexy peeps there, I’ve drooled over Mrs at Hellfire regularly

No we are not banned why would we be lol. Put simply adfabs is a poor attempt at a swinging club and as for its spa facilities they consist of a swimming pool from the buildings recent history as a sports centre. Anyway it doesn't have long left once the bulldozers move in 2023

Terrific we will be able to have a great time there for at least 4 years.Lets enjoy it "

Yes swimming, playing pool or table football, wallowing in the damp of the changing rooms or sitting in those wooden cabins that purport to be playrooms lol

Terrific we will be able to have a great time there for at least 4 years.Lets enjoy it "

St Neots

Well looks like the speed rail track is going to be stopped too much money ...so they said on the news last night

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 13:53:32]

St Neots

Terrific we will be able to have a great time there for at least 4 years.Lets enjoy it

Yes swimming, playing pool or table football, wallowing in the damp of the changing rooms or sitting in those wooden cabins that purport to be playrooms lol "

Well you know what to do then.... don't go then you won't have any negative things to say about the club..

Heathrow/Windsor

[Removed by poster at 22/08/19 13:58:33]

Heathrow/Windsor

Yes swimming, playing pool or table football, wallowing in the damp of the changing rooms or sitting in those wooden cabins that purport to be playrooms lol

Well you know what to do then.... don't go then you won't have any negative things to say about the club.."

Yes been three times never again. We loved the old adfabs and couldn't wait for it to reopen but now wish it hadn't

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"Hellfire at Sunbury (about 10 mins or so minicab from Heathrow) "

If Lewis Hamilton is driving. Realistically 20 from T5.

By *hrismilfMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

Well you know what to do then.... don't go then you won't have any negative things to say about the club..

Yes been three times never again. We loved the old adfabs and couldn't wait for it to reopen but now wish it hadn't "

The 'lady' doth protest too much....

Weybridge

Well you know what to do then.... don't go then you won't have any negative things to say about the club.."

Seconded.... seems like some kind of grudge

Weybridge

Why so constantly negative? Looks as if it's no longer local to you in Brentwood so it won't be an issue?

Weybridge

Yes been three times never again. We loved the old adfabs and couldn't wait for it to reopen but now wish it hadn't "

Can I just clarify that you will "never" go back there?

St Neots

Yes been three times never again. We loved the old adfabs and couldn't wait for it to reopen but now wish it hadn't

Can I just clarify that you will "never" go back there? "

Heathrow/Windsor

"

You can but dont discredit yourself any further by being insulting

Weybridge

You can but dont discredit yourself any further by being insulting "

How is seeking clarification of your own statement either insulting or an act that could discredit ?

Heathrow/Windsor

How is seeking clarification of your own statement either insulting or an act that could discredit ?"

We are sorry you dont understand but this whole thing really isn't worth any more words

Weybridge

How is seeking clarification of your own statement either insulting or an act that could discredit ?

We are sorry you dont understand but this whole thing really isn't worth any more words "

Hallelujah !!!

Heathrow/Windsor

We are sorry you dont understand but this whole thing really isn't worth any more words

Hallelujah !!!"

Sorry two more

Do they provide towels and locker facilities???

Indeed - very secure and large lockers, towels provided

» Add a new message to this topic