FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adam and Eves

Adam and Eves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm thinking about going to Adam and Eves in Eccles today as my first visit to a club. I'll be going as a single Male.

Can anyone tell me A) is it usually busy on a weekday afternoon? B) Are there any etiquette that I need to observe? (apart from the obvious like being respectful and asking permission to play etc) C) anything else a first time might need to know.

Also, if anyone is going there today and wouldn't mind me coming to say Hi, please drop me a message. It will be nice to have someone to talk to while I get my bearings.

Cheers, Will.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

What was the deciding factor in chosing Adam and Eves as your first club? We have so many to chose from in the NW.

As for etiquette. Be polite, be respectful, no means no and chat to people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What was the deciding factor in chosing Adam and Eves as your first club? We have so many to chose from in the NW.

As for etiquette. Be polite, be respectful, no means no and chat to people."

It's the closest one that I've seen that is open in the day and welcomes single men all of the time. I've not done a ton of research but this seems like a good fit for a first visit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The gate house is better as it will cost you a lot less and more people go it's only £10 to get in

or decadence. Adams is a hell of a lot.

» Add a new message to this topic