FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Where is busy on a Sunday?

Where is busy on a Sunday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have Sunday child free and looking to go exploring a new club. My local clubs are terrible on a Sunday can anyone reccomend any clubs within 2hrs of York where a horny lass can find some under 40s cock? Only club near me that's busy on a Sunday is quest which is wonderful if your a oap... Not if your a cougar...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockHardMcrCockMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi, you should be able to get to Cupid's in an hour, obviously I'm too old for you but it's got a really young vibe x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Not sure if Chameleons is within 2 hours of you but it's usually busy enough on a Sunday.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have Sunday child free and looking to go exploring a new club. My local clubs are terrible on a Sunday can anyone reccomend any clubs within 2hrs of York where a horny lass can find some under 40s cock? Only club near me that's busy on a Sunday is quest which is wonderful if your a oap... Not if your a cougar... "
What's an oap anyone over 40 lol

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

You wont get to cupids in a hour. More like 1 and quarters . And chans will take and 3 hours

Church if we're talking Sunday morning but no play in the pulpit that's sacrosanct

No oap means old age pensioner.. Was the abriviated lingo abit advanced for you I'm looking for under 40 but quest the majority get their pensions already.. Great for the social banter but OMG I always left there without playing.. Got lucky with a young couple in there once...

I would burn up just for this week's sins alone as soon as I stepped foot through the door ha ha ha

I'm a sinner da da dada

I feel your pain OP.

Probably slightly more than 2 hours drove but Townhouse on the Wirral has a special event on bank holiday sunday that looks worth perusing. Great club and attractive clientele of all ages.

"No oap means old age pensioner.. Was the abriviated lingo abit advanced for you I'm looking for under 40 but quest the majority get their pensions already.. Great for the social banter but OMG I always left there without playing.. Got lucky with a young couple in there once... "

Could you get meets at Quest?

I go on Sundays and met a few young cubs

"No oap means old age pensioner.. Was the abriviated lingo abit advanced for you I'm looking for under 40 but quest the majority get their pensions already.. Great for the social banter but OMG I always left there without playing.. Got lucky with a young couple in there once...

Could you get meets at Quest?

I go on Sundays and met a few young cubs "

No I had a couple of horrible experiences at quest so won't go back...

» Add a new message to this topic