FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best time to attend a swingers clubs

Best time to attend a swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/19 22:12:18]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

It is evident that during certain times in the month, swingers clubs are much busier than others. This could be due to the day people are paid etc.

What part of the month would my fellow fabbers suggest is best to attend clubs such as op4f/le budoir/ abfabs in terms of the club being busiest.

I know Friday Saturday are busy nights.

I know each club would differ considerably

Also, during August and the summer holidays I’m assuming it’s quieter due to schools being out ?

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Themed events are generally busier, certainly at Chams which is our club of choice. Summer is busier possibly due to the sun deck (if the weather allows!). Always quieter Jan and Feb due to expense of Christmas etc I guess

"Themed events are generally busier, certainly at Chams which is our club of choice. Summer is busier possibly due to the sun deck (if the weather allows!). Always quieter Jan and Feb due to expense of Christmas etc I guess"

Never been to chams but heard great things

Will pay a visit soon

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Summer holidays as in when the kids are not at school is not as busy.

As said previously pay days change so it is normally middle of the month or end of the month.

Think about the times, a club may be open from 2pm until 11.59pm but how many people attend the whole time.

It is a very difficult one to judge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also if there has been a greedy girls night , it could be quiter the night after it

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Themed events are generally busier, certainly at Chams which is our club of choice. Summer is busier possibly due to the sun deck (if the weather allows!). Always quieter Jan and Feb due to expense of Christmas etc I guess

Never been to chams but heard great things

Will pay a visit soon"

Speak to the club beforehand as they do have limits on single guys. No single males Saturday night (we don't enjoy Saturday nights to be fair). Bank holiday weekends always busy.

Also worth looking out for events where non-members can attend

"Summer holidays as in when the kids are not at school is not as busy.

As said previously pay days change so it is normally middle of the month or end of the month.

Think about the times, a club may be open from 2pm until 11.59pm but how many people attend the whole time.

It is a very difficult one to judge"

It really is difficult to judge.

I went to a popular London club on a Friday, a few weeks ago. Usually a busy night.

However, due to va fof happening, this popular London club was near enough empty.

This is why I asked the question to see if my more experienced, fellow fabbers had a better idea.

Thanks for your input, hugely appreciated!

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Every night is different in clubs as we all know. We went to Hidden Desires Party at Attic Derby last Saturday. Expecting it being a little less busy than normal due to School Holidays, it couldn't have been any busier as the club was probably at Capacity early on. Attic is a huge club too. Just goes to show that doesn't really matter about when or pay day or anything. Go to a club with no expectations and just enjoy the night that's on offer

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

We must have gone to nearly a hundred club visits now, different locations, all different days of the week, school holidays and no school holidays....

No pattern at all as far as we can see, apart from the festival clashes.

Just to point out that busier is not always better, we’ve had some fantastic nights when clubs have been quieter. Also we’re not keen on Fridays, our theory is that some Friday club goers have gone out just to go out, rather than be interesting in playing.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

It's not the numbers that are important, it's who attends...which literally it's pure chance and luck on the night

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's not the numbers that are important, it's who attends...which literally it's pure chance and luck on the night "

I agree. I once went to a club and there were only 11 of us in the whole place and we all played together in the cinema room all night and it was brilliant. I've been other times when there are 100 in the club but no one is playing.

» Add a new message to this topic