FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > What club do you recommend? Abfabs, Eurikas or other

What club do you recommend? Abfabs, Eurikas or other

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

So wondering what club you would all recommend?

What one would you say is the best?

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Thankyou"

They are all different!

Only you can decide, depending on what you’re looking for.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou, what's the difference between them and Eurekas too?

sorry, never been to a club before

"Thankyou, what's the difference between them and Eurekas too?

sorry, never been to a club before"

Eureka and Abfabs are very different. Eureka is great in the summer when the pool is open and fields are in the sun.

Abfabs is the same all year round with a great indoor pool, and excellent facilities.

Both do evening parties as well as being open in the daytime.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Clubs are very subjective. We have be to quite a few which other have found to be very clean.We have found that not to be the case in our eyes. You should go to them all and make your own mind up.

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

Every club offers very different fantastic experiences. Ive been to many clubs and would recommend you check the websites of the clubs and decide which once suits you. For me its eureka as its social, has fantastic staff and guests, great facilities and a little added extra if i would like. Its all about personal preferences x

"Every club offers very different fantastic experiences. Ive been to many clubs and would recommend you check the websites of the clubs and decide which once suits you. For me its eureka as its social, has fantastic staff and guests, great facilities and a little added extra if i would like. Its all about personal preferences x"

Just be aware though that some people are not just customers but have involvement with clubs, so at the end of the day take everyone’s opinion with a pinch of salt!

As has been said, it's very subjective.... our advice .... try both see which you prefer

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hi

Thankyou"

What do you prefer for a Sunday roast - Chicken? Beef or maybe a Vegetarian alternative?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

OP, just go and form your own opinion. We all have.

Best advice already given. Your personal preference may be unique to you so as others have said give them both a visit, enjoy and make your own decision. It would be great to read your club reviews. Happy swinging. Xx

sexyville

"Every club offers very different fantastic experiences. Ive been to many clubs and would recommend you check the websites of the clubs and decide which once suits you. For me its eureka as its social, has fantastic staff and guests, great facilities and a little added extra if i would like. Its all about personal preferences x

Just be aware though that some people are not just customers but have involvement with clubs, so at the end of the day take everyone’s opinion with a pinch of salt! "

Its all about personal preference. I was a customer at Eureka for a long time before becoming volunteer and got more involved. I'm proud to say this is my club of choice and I'll promote it because its a great place to be with fantastic staff and facilities. Of course, that's my opinion but isn't that what was asked for? Come a long and see for yourself why Eureka has several thousand members and has been running for over 50 years. See you all soon

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Hi

Thankyou

What do you prefer for a Sunday roast - Chicken? Beef or maybe a Vegetarian alternative?"

Don't forget lamb!

As per others OP, opinions and experiences vary. Suggest going to all and deciding for yourself.

"Every club offers very different fantastic experiences. Ive been to many clubs and would recommend you check the websites of the clubs and decide which once suits you. For me its eureka as its social, has fantastic staff and guests, great facilities and a little added extra if i would like. Its all about personal preferences x

Just be aware though that some people are not just customers but have involvement with clubs, so at the end of the day take everyone’s opinion with a pinch of salt!

Its all about personal preference. I was a customer at Eureka for a long time before becoming volunteer and got more involved. I'm proud to say this is my club of choice and I'll promote it because its a great place to be with fantastic staff and facilities. Of course, that's my opinion but isn't that what was asked for? Come a long and see for yourself why Eureka has several thousand members and has been running for over 50 years. See you all soon "

I’m glad you have stated that you have some involvement in the running of Eureka, albeit as a volunteer. Others on here are happy to slate other clubs, but do it primarily to promote their own club for which they have some undeclared involvement.

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

We bloody love Eurekas!!!

Fabulous staff

On site, immaculate cabins- reasonably priced

Well kept grounds

Beautiful outdoor pool

Great atmosphere

So so friendly

It’s the best party around!!!!

sexyville

Its all about personal preference. I was a customer at Eureka for a long time before becoming volunteer and got more involved. I'm proud to say this is my club of choice and I'll promote it because its a great place to be with fantastic staff and facilities. Of course, that's my opinion but isn't that what was asked for? Come a long and see for yourself why Eureka has several thousand members and has been running for over 50 years. See you all soon

I’m glad you have stated that you have some involvement in the running of Eureka, albeit as a volunteer. Others on here are happy to slate other clubs, but do it primarily to promote their own club for which they have some undeclared involvement. "

There is absolutely no reason or need to slate other clubs and an opinion was asked for so I gave it afterall, as previously stated, they all offer us, the customer, great choices in different preferences. I am not ashamed to admit Eureka is my choice in fact quite the opposite. This is my personal opinion. My being a member of the Eureka Committee or any other position within the establishment means I love the club and work hard to ensure all customers have a fantastic time, as do we all in any club you choose to visit.

By *otwife and LawyerCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow/Windsor

Definitely not Adfabs its dying on its feet. No identity no atmosphere and a lack of facilities not to mention the stench in the changing rooms

» Add a new message to this topic