FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Paradise spa Bournemouth

Paradise spa Bournemouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bw_lover33 OP   Man  over a year ago

Richmond

I am in no way knocking this spa as it serves a massive importance to the Hampshire n Dorset area.

Howether there are some worrying issues management needs to sort out.

On my last 3 visits I have dropped in asking for the massage which guarantees you a free entry ( one of favourite things about the club). But to my astonishment its not on offer despite there being a qualified therapist present.

The girl in question stays in the massage room on her mobile phone n rarely comes out. But apparantly she can't massage as she is too tired n over worked.

Am i missing something????

I'm guessing she is there only member of staff n due to regulations they have to keep 2 membe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Richmond

"I am in no way knocking this spa as it serves a massive importance to the Hampshire n Dorset area.

On my last 3 visits I have dropped in asking for the massage which guarantees you a free entry ( one of favourite things about the club). But to my astonishment its not on offer despite there being a qualified therapist present.

The girl in question stays in the massage room on her mobile phone n rarely comes out. But apparantly she can't massage as she is too tired n over worked.

I'm guessing she is there only member of staff n due to regulations they have to keep 2 membe"

Rd of Staff on duty. The girl really doesn't want to be there which sets a very bad vibe off.

If you want a cup of tea you have to make it yourself. It makes you realise how amazing the Latvian girl was and sorely she is now missed.

Hope club resolves this as its putting me off coming back.

Richmond

Bump

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I am in no way knocking this spa as it serves a massive importance to the Hampshire n Dorset area.

I'm guessing she is there only member of staff n due to regulations they have to keep 2 membe

Rd of Staff on duty. The girl really doesn't want to be there which sets a very bad vibe off.

If you want a cup of tea you have to make it yourself. It makes you realise how amazing the Latvian girl was and sorely she is now missed.

Hope club resolves this as its putting me off coming back."

Maybe they are doing it on purpose so you dont come back.

Might make more sense to speak to the management at the club instead of moaning on here.

By *RR68BMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 14:24:50]

» Add a new message to this topic