FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > hellfire ab fabs or other

hellfire ab fabs or other

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we really want to go to a club but unsure what club to go to?

any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both are close to you and both are good, you need to check events of both club which will help you to decide what you want pertaining to fun.

By *tartingoutlondonCouple  over a year ago

London

Bit of a trek but the best club for first time club visits in our opinion is op4f in north london, on a friday or saturday. First thursday of the month is usually excellent too.

By *unnymooncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Camberwell

We prefer Abfabs, and we're going tonight.

By *otwife and LawyerCouple  over a year ago

Heathrow/Windsor

The new Adfabs has no atmosphere, lots of underutilised space, no proper playrooms, lots of pushy single guys (though not on couples night), a sweaty smelling changing area, ineffective aircon and bizarrely a pool table. It's a shame as the old place was fantastic.

It's a long time since we have been to Eurekas but we still here great reports

Hellfire is the classiest club by far

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

"Bit of a trek but the best club for first time club visits in our opinion is op4f in north london, on a friday or saturday. First thursday of the month is usually excellent too."
..although work next day Friday us challenging

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hellfire looks really good.. What is the cock and bull night on 23 Aug?

"We prefer Abfabs, and we're going tonight. "

It’s a great club with spacious changing rooms, lockers lots of showers, cinema, fab pool, private and public playrooms, dark room, bar, dance floor (on Friday and Sat nights) spacious and comfortable lounge. The single men are all well behaved and during the day it’s very chilled and relaxing. You can even play table football and pool!

The owners are constantly improving it and we are so lucky that they’ve had the determination to open this new club despite all the hurdles they have had to overcome.

We will be back on Monday Night!

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Both are lovely places to meet other people and have fun (or not) in a relaxed atmosphere. Like everyone you may find you prefer one or the other or somewhere else but I would think you will find any of the suggestions a good place to dip your toes (or anything else you fancy). I would say just do it and go to whichever has an event on the night you are free and take it from there.

Have fun, take care xxx

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"The new Adfabs has no atmosphere, lots of underutilised space, no proper playrooms, lots of pushy single guys (though not on couples night), a sweaty smelling changing area, ineffective aircon and bizarrely a pool table. It's a shame as the old place was fantastic.

"

Another disrespectful report of a club you don't obviously like ....well don't go then....to be honest I can't stand hellfire I don't feel safe there! a fire trap .....and a dirty dungeon ...but I don't go dissing it on every forum...... Glad I won't be seeing you at Abfabs or Kestrels then....

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

"We prefer Abfabs, and we're going tonight.

It’s a great club with spacious changing rooms, lockers lots of showers, cinema, fab pool, private and public playrooms, dark room, bar, dance floor (on Friday and Sat nights) spacious and comfortable lounge. The single men are all well behaved and during the day it’s very chilled and relaxing. You can even play table football and pool!

The owners are constantly improving it and we are so lucky that they’ve had the determination to open this new club despite all the hurdles they have had to overcome.

We will be back on Monday Night! "

Sounds like you work there lol

"We prefer Abfabs, and we're going tonight.

We will be back on Monday Night!

Sounds like you work there lol"

No we are just appreciative customers who have tried a wide range of clubs and appreciate the efforts the owners have made to get this off the ground in an environment that is not easy.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have not been to abfabs since it moved - so I can’t comment I did like the old place

By *hrismilfMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 13:58:58]

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

I like abfabs (old and new) but accept that not everyone will and the OP asked for advice and input so I don't see a problem in people sharing their opinion good or bad. I have also enjoyed hellfire whenever I've been.

"The new Adfabs has no atmosphere, lots of underutilised space, no proper playrooms, lots of pushy single guys (though not on couples night), a sweaty smelling changing area, ineffective aircon and bizarrely a pool table. It's a shame as the old place was fantastic.

Another disrespectful report of a club you don't obviously like ....well don't go then....to be honest I can't stand hellfire I don't feel safe there! a fire trap .....and a dirty dungeon ...but I don't go dissing it on every forum...... Glad I won't be seeing you at Abfabs or Kestrels then...."

By *lashnsparkleCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

Where is the new Ab Fabs?

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

We love Abfabs but prefer Friday nights to Saturday nights

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

course ya dox

I agree. As a single guy, it’s pretty vile watching other guys pouncing like vultures. It’s over-priced given the lack of facilities actually working.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"We love Abfabs but prefer Friday nights to Saturday nights"

Both nights are great, and during September they have been controlling the numbers of single men on a Friday night to make it better for all.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"We love Abfabs but prefer Friday nights to Saturday nights

Both nights are great, and during September they have been controlling the numbers of single men on a Friday night to make it better for all."

We’ve never found them a problem, as they mostly congregated in the cinema room so easily avoided if needs be, we found Saturdays to be a bit lacking in atmosphere, luckily we came mob handed last time

But Muse often likes to indulge in an extra cock or 2 so Fridays suit us (her) more

» Add a new message to this topic