FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best clubs in the North on a sunday

Best clubs in the North on a sunday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Distance not much of a issue since can get a hotel.. Which clubs are lively on a Sunday in the North East North West areas? I need to let off some steam tomorrow so need a play venue...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Quest Leeds is great on a Sunday.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Club f in Stanley (just outside of Newcastle) has a day/night time event on a sunday ,not been for a long time on a sunday but it seems to be popular

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Quest Leeds is great on a Sunday. "
I was going to quest until they seriously put me off... I got told I was too fussy with who I play with and that I should just see it as a cock and fuck it regardless of who's it is... And also the fact while I was sucking someone off in the main room a old guy came up behind me n literally just stuck his fingers in me! I don't mind playing in the open.. I don't mind being watched or even people joining in... With permission!!! I won't go back again unless I'm very desperate...

Teesside

"Quest Leeds is great on a Sunday. I was going to quest until they seriously put me off... I got told I was too fussy with who I play with and that I should just see it as a cock and fuck it regardless of who's it is... And also the fact while I was sucking someone off in the main room a old guy came up behind me n literally just stuck his fingers in me! I don't mind playing in the open.. I don't mind being watched or even people joining in... With permission!!! I won't go back again unless I'm very desperate... "

No one has the right to touch you without your permission and no one can tell you who to play with it's your body to do with as you see fit, we dont blame you for not going back

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Quest Leeds is great on a Sunday. I was going to quest until they seriously put me off... I got told I was too fussy with who I play with and that I should just see it as a cock and fuck it regardless of who's it is... And also the fact while I was sucking someone off in the main room a old guy came up behind me n literally just stuck his fingers in me! I don't mind playing in the open.. I don't mind being watched or even people joining in... With permission!!! I won't go back again unless I'm very desperate...

No one has the right to touch you without your permission and no one can tell you who to play with it's your body to do with as you see fit, we dont blame you for not going back "

Hear here! Whatever avenue of the swinging lifestyle you take, it’s not about sex with anyone for the sake of it I was also cajoled for being too fussy with who I played with in clubs, but I took it as a compliment

Teesside

"Quest Leeds is great on a Sunday. I was going to quest until they seriously put me off... I got told I was too fussy with who I play with and that I should just see it as a cock and fuck it regardless of who's it is... And also the fact while I was sucking someone off in the main room a old guy came up behind me n literally just stuck his fingers in me! I don't mind playing in the open.. I don't mind being watched or even people joining in... With permission!!! I won't go back again unless I'm very desperate...

No one has the right to touch you without your permission and no one can tell you who to play with it's your body to do with as you see fit, we dont blame you for not going back

Hear here! Whatever avenue of the swinging lifestyle you take, it’s not about sex with anyone for the sake of it I was also cajoled for being too fussy with who I played with in clubs, but I took it as a compliment "

Well I new people got messages on here saying that sort of thing ,but never thought it would happen in clubs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been going to quest for years,I go a lot on my own but also I go with my husband.I've never ever had a problem.staff are amazing and a credit to jo and dave.Sunday is a good day to go x

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Hear here! Whatever avenue of the swinging lifestyle you take, it’s not about sex with anyone for the sake of it I was also cajoled for being too fussy with who I played with in clubs, but I took it as a compliment

Well I new people got messages on here saying that sort of thing ,but never thought it would happen in clubs "

It was through my forum discussions, where I’d asked for advice as to why I wasn’t enjoying the ‘success’ other people were in clubs, and it boiled down to;

I went to the wrong clubs;

I went at the wrong times;

I didn’t engage with people;

I was too fussy.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" I was going to quest until they seriously put me off... I got told I was too fussy with who I play with and that I should just see it as a cock and fuck it regardless of who's it is... And also the fact while I was sucking someone off in the main room a old guy came up behind me n literally just stuck his fingers in me! "

Did you report the old guy to Quest management ? Your post also makes it sound like staff at Quest said you were too fussy when actually it was a forumite.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I must admit, we have been to quest a few times and left without playing with anyone. We never felt like we had to or were judged for not doing so.

I prefer not to play in the open at random club nights though, I just don't trust that members will obey the rules. The club is most likely great at dealing with these people but I don't want it to happen at all.

Basically, give it a go doll. If anyone touches you without permission, inform the staff.

Eve. X

» Add a new message to this topic