FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy gals at Xtasia 23rd August

Greedy gals at Xtasia 23rd August

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovetorise80 OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwick

I’m thinking of trying xstasia for the first time on the 23rd of August for greedy gals night.

Never been before so wondered what it was like. Also really interested in the female glory holes. Anyone else going on Friday ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m thinking of trying xstasia for the first time on the 23rd of August for greedy gals night.

Never been before so wondered what it was like. Also really interested in the female glory holes. Anyone else going on Friday ?. "

Never been but may attend for the first time next week just to see what it’s all about. Drop me a pm in case you want someone to go with. I’d find it weird to go alone

By *ewdimension04Couple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

We are looking forward to attending this event this Friday! We have been Xtasia before but not to this event so hoping it will be lots of fun x

Warwick

I’m really looking forward to it , I’ve heard Xtasia is good but will be my first time there. Really interested in giving the female glory holes a try.

I’m sure you will get plenty of attention from guys there your profile looks great.

Northamptonshire

Is this event still on for Friday as there doesn’t seem to be any advertising for it on the forum?

Warwick

It’s showing that it is on xstasia website I think it is a normal event they hold every 3rd Friday of the month. Thought I’d give it a try on Friday as it looks good.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Is this event still on for Friday as there doesn’t seem to be any advertising for it on the forum? "
Yea we run a set of events every month, so only put what we call special events on the forums, we'd be forever on there if we did, and know folks get very fed up of seeing the same old club names daily!

Northamptonshire

"Is this event still on for Friday as there doesn’t seem to be any advertising for it on the forum? Yea we run a set of events every month, so only put what we call special events on the forums, we'd be forever on there if we did, and know folks get very fed up of seeing the same old club names daily! "

Great news! Thanks for letting us know and see you Friday night! Looking forward to lots of fun x

I’m going for the first time on Friday, anyone else going?

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We are heading up to this one tonight

I’ll be staying at Premier Inn next door to Xtasia tomorrow night. If anyone wants to meet up in evening for drinks or hang out?

What a fantastic night... can’t wait until

Next Friday now!

Northamptonshire

Back again for Greedy Gals this Friday! Who else is going? X

By *unCuriousHarryMan  over a year ago

somrwhere over the rainbow, The Shire

"Back again for Greedy Gals this Friday! Who else is going? X"

I am strongly thinking about it

Never been for greedy gals ... not our scene...

But do know _tasia ...

A word of caution .... at times the place can be like a zoo in the play areas with single guys climbing walls, picking locks etc ...at one stage about 10 single guys trying to get in the room .. with us .. yes my wife is very hot, but security were useless - although singles were not supposed to be allowed in the play area with “invites”....

Could have got really nasty & I went to flatten one guy who tried to touch my wife ...

Xtasia need to sort this before a serous incident arrises ...doesn’t appear to be an issue at other clubs ?

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Never been for greedy gals ... not our scene...

But do know _tasia ...

A word of caution .... at times the place can be like a zoo in the play areas with single guys climbing walls, picking locks etc ...at one stage about 10 single guys trying to get in the room .. with us .. yes my wife is very hot, but security were useless - although singles were not supposed to be allowed in the play area with “invites”....

Could have got really nasty & I went to flatten one guy who tried to touch my wife ...

Xtasia need to sort this before a serous incident arrises ...doesn’t appear to be an issue at other clubs ?

"

Sorry, but think there's a different agenda going on here!

Firstly, we do have SIA door staff, unlike many clubs, not because they are needed 99% of the time, but because we feel it gives a level of confidence to all who attend. If, as you suggest you'd have thrown that punch, our policy is simple and applies to all, you'd be banned for life from the club.

We are aware that at the last FFFF we were a man down for security and allowed single men to enter the playrooms, but that was a one off incident and won't be repeated, it also has nothing to do with Greedy Gals event. At that FFFF a couple of lads used the horse in the dungeon to "look" over the walls, but were told to get down, and it certainly wasn't an invasion after your very hot wife!

No other clubs that we're aware of run an event for 200+ guests, free of charge, and get such good feedback after the event as proven by review after review here. If you have any incident within the club, please make staff aware as soon as it happens so we can deal with it immediately, its a little late moaning on here 3 weeks later.

Thanks in advance

By *nmkinkCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We should be going

Northamptonshire

Looking forward to this event tonight! X

» Add a new message to this topic