FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guys again!!!

Single guys again!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

At my fav club last week, witnessed this idiot striding around the club -walking fast! Farting into every room as though he was looking for someone!

Then I saw him try a closed door! For no other reason but to see if the occupants had left it u locked!

Now question is... should I have asked him what he was doing? I feel like I should, but their again I think I know the answer already and these types of single guys really let us down and spoilt it for the others.

I feel that if I had asked, it could have escalated and we would have both been thrown out! Maybe even barred.

Single females and some couples are scarred off by his behavior and it’s quite rude! But there again I’m sure my intervention may have also been seen in the same light!

What would you suggest I do next time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Report it to the venue staff if you're concerned.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

"Report it to the venue staff if you're concerned."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This all night every night

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

for some reason there are more and more of these type of guys, especially in the last 5 years or so..I wonder why?

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"for some reason there are more and more of these type of guys, especially in the last 5 years or so..I wonder why?"

They aren't true swingers the word gets round of a club and they think "arrrr" free shag.... unfortunately

By *YC SausageMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Report it to staff.

I don’t see it often, I did see it once and said to the bloke “it’s my friend in there, (it wasn’t) is everything ok?”

He apologised and walked away. Didn’t see him again all night

Without inflaming the situation, and being berated, we have seen this, and, have often overheard them in groups, talking about which couples to look for, where to look, and because they have paid to get in, they will get some action.

We were in a club, (name witheld...lol), and told the staff. They just smiled and said "Yeah, he is like that every time he comes in", as if they did not care!

One of the many reasons we stopped going to clubs.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"At my fav club last week, witnessed this idiot striding around the club -walking fast! Farting into every room as though he was looking for someone!

Then I saw him try a closed door! For no other reason but to see if the occupants had left it u locked!

Now question is... should I have asked him what he was doing? I feel like I should, but their again I think I know the answer already and these types of single guys really let us down and spoilt it for the others.

I feel that if I had asked, it could have escalated and we would have both been thrown out! Maybe even barred.

Single females and some couples are scarred off by his behavior and it’s quite rude! But there again I’m sure my intervention may have also been seen in the same light!

What would you suggest I do next time? "

Is there a walking speed limit? Farting into every room, yes, that's rude. Trying closed doors is not an issue since some doors close and look occupied when they aren't.

I know the type of man you mean but apart from the farting in rooms, I don't think he's actually done anything wrong, you can't stop people walking fast or trying to open doors.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"At my fav club last week, witnessed this idiot striding around the club -walking fast! Farting into every room as though he was looking for someone!

. Would it be appropriate to ask if the club was members only or non members.It shouldn’t make a difference but my observations in London the single guys in members only clubs tend to be better behaved than some of the guys that go to a non members spa.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Ha ha farting in the rooms??? Brilliant.....absolute class...lol

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

You should have done the decent thing for everyone there and sucked him off then he would have calmed down.

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

Doah predictive text!!! Farting was supposed to be past! Not sure how that happened...

My bad should have read over it again...

Lol yeah farting in every room would be really rude!!!

The club IS members only and has a waiting list for single males.

As for the speed he walked, he was on a mission to find a female / couple...

I liked the “my mates in there, anything wrong

approach” keeps it all civilized.

I’m a single guy and I guess I fall into the same category as I don’t have a partner to swing with. But I feel I’m more polite, I talk to people and don’t expect anything. Actually went the other day/eve and didn't play. Just chatted and was happy with that. It’s not all about “the sex”

Those that know me at my preferred club, also know this.

Just irritates me that some single guys behave as though as they have paid they should get laid! Take your entrance fee and put it towards a guaranteed shag!

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Ha ha farting in the rooms??? Brilliant.....absolute class...lol

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nothing. What actually was he doing wrong other than bit behaving in a manor you deem acceptable?

Was he rude to other club goers? Did he not take no for an answer? Did he grope with out asking permission?

Or did he just walk about a but to see what was going in and maybe try a few doors to see if anyone had left them unlocked liking for people to join in?

Dudley

Nothing. What actually was he doing wrong other than bit behaving in a manor you deem acceptable?

Was he rude to other club goers? Did he not take no for an answer? Did he grope with out asking permission?

Or did he just walk about a but to see what was going in and maybe try a few doors to see if anyone had left them unlocked liking for people to join in?"

Yeah, I agree, I don't think he was actually doing anything wrong. I honestly can't believe someone is complaining about the speed someone walked. How was he supposed to know if the door was locked it he didn't try it?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

You should have done the decent thing for everyone there and sucked him off then he would have calmed down."

I'm sending you the bill for cleaning all the tea off my keyboard.......

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

Whilst single guys will mooch about , walk in unvited , try closed doors etc

If you get no joy with staff ,

Then I say to them ,

You know what mate , I'm going to go around the club and tell every single guy in here , that you are spoiling it for them

They don't care about upsetting couples

But when faced with upsetting the single guys in there and getting on there wrong side

They soon shape up or ship out

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 17:47:39]

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

I called it out once on my first ever club visit. The rules were clear and I abide by them so was happy to do so. It unfortunately disrupted some play, however I didn't feel too bad about it as closing was upon us and my night was as good as done.

On the other hand I've been interrupted too as a couple by penis-thinking idiots. It's so disruptive and whoever is playing should have their preferences respected. My view is these are guys are not in for an experience but to simply get sex and satisfy their own needs. Their best bet is probably to seek the services of ladies of the night.

Dudley

"Whilst single guys will mooch about , walk in unvited , try closed doors etc

If you get no joy with staff ,

Then I say to them ,

You know what mate , I'm going to go around the club and tell every single guy in here , that you are spoiling it for them

They don't care about upsetting couples

But when faced with upsetting the single guys in there and getting on there wrong side

They soon shape up or ship out "

Why shouldn't they 'mooch about'? Couples and single ladies do it.

Why shouldn't they try closed doors?

Couples and single ladies do it.

There are specific nights for couples and single ladies, go to those if single men bother you so much. You do not get to dictate what they can and can't do in clubs, only the club owners can do that and walking around trying doors isn't a crime.

Liverpool

I have 2 regular clubs I visit and I know the staff are on top of it.

In my local; even the singles police the area, they stand up for each other (a lot of regulars) and advise those encroaching on personal space to back off a little.

In the other one, I’ve seen guys get a gentle word in their ear, and if they repeat, I’ve seen them physically removed from the club. Only once I’ve seen someone removed though.

Maybe I’m just lucky in the times and places I go lol

This is something that clubs need to get a grip of and manage.

It’s a balancing act for clubs as they charge a premium for single guys, who then ‘expectations ‘

We have no problem with single respectful guys - it’s when they prowl around in a little pack.. I think the term is ‘wanking zombies’ people find unnerving, especially if they’ve had one or two too many or worse, clearly off their heads on something .

People will just vote with their feet and avoid such venues .

We enjoy being watched, but do expect a bit of curtesy and respect .. guys just have to politely ask ‘can I watch’

We’re usually in a dungeon and often attract a bit of interest , but there is a line crossed when guys come down the steps and assume they can get a bit close and personal... or stand around giving a commentary

This is compounded when a club is hosting a Fet / Kink event with a clear dress code - guess what , there’s a bunch of guys in street clothes ambling around .. now that’s a rant for another forum

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Some clubs do need to get a grip on this as it might put off couples and single females going there

By *art123Man  over a year ago

Stoke

Can’t stop laughing at ‘Farting in every room’

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Most clubs have single guys hanging around the playroom doors giving their cocks a stroke incase they get lucky, most will try closed doors and step closer than is polite but if you reported them all the place would be empty

Leave them to it, they’ll generally leave frustrated as no one in their right mind would invite a wsnking zombie into play, hopefully they’ll eventually realise clubs aren’t a sure thing and stop coming or start acting more respectfully

MrsB

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

On average, we’re fairly unimpressed by the behaviour of single guys in clubs, although yes some couples and single ladies are also capable of rumbunctious behaviour.

As an impeccably behaved couple, even we have had to gently try the handle of a closed door... note to clubs - an indication the room is occupied (light or loo door dial etc) would be great.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

Confused - so he was walking around and tried a door or two. And...?

Liverpool

"This is something that clubs need to get a grip of and manage.

It’s a balancing act for clubs as they charge a premium for single guys, who then ‘expectations ‘

We have no problem with single respectful guys - it’s when they prowl around in a little pack.. I think the term is ‘wanking zombies’ people find unnerving, especially if they’ve had one or two too many or worse, clearly off their heads on something .

People will just vote with their feet and avoid such venues .

We enjoy being watched, but do expect a bit of curtesy and respect .. guys just have to politely ask ‘can I watch’

We’re usually in a dungeon and often attract a bit of interest , but there is a line crossed when guys come down the steps and assume they can get a bit close and personal... or stand around giving a commentary

This is compounded when a club is hosting a Fet / Kink event with a clear dress code - guess what , there’s a bunch of guys in street clothes ambling around .. now that’s a rant for another forum"

I won’t lie; I never even thought to ask if it was ok to watch. It seems obvious now x

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Dover

Perhaps he was jet propelled with all that farting.

By *aughtius MaximiusMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I work at a club. Report to staff any inappropriate behaviour you see or hear.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

The main issue on my experience is the lack of criteria in admitting single men. While there are clubs still interviewing and monitoring single men, I guess the vast majority just let them in, remember single men are cash cows. Recently I had similar exeperience with one of those types shoving his genitals to ladies faces on open play areas. When I decided to ask him to stop his reply was f.off. I just backed and decided not to attend this specific event anymore.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Report it to the venue staff if you're concerned.

I work at a club. Report to staff any inappropriate behaviour you see or hear. "

But how is what they were doing inappropriate?

some guys are forward and totally focused on what they do with no thought as to whether it looks odd pervy or creepy, I see this behaviour on the nudist beach all the time and yes it could have escalated, so you're right to leave it

Maybe he was just looking for someone and in a hurry.

You clubbers are all paranoid.

Farting on demand now that's impressive...lol

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

Stupid protein shakes )

Dudley

"Report it to the venue staff if you're concerned.

I work at a club. Report to staff any inappropriate behaviour you see or hear.

But how is what they were doing inappropriate? "

Just remember he was breaking the walking speed limit and, god forbid, trying to see if rooms were locked. The horror!

» Add a new message to this topic