FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion or SX?

Infusion or SX?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all, we are planning another club visit this month in Blackpool. We have already been to Infusion and had a great night despite there only being about 30 people in. We are now stuck with the decision of whether we should go back to Infusion and hope for a slightly busier night or give SX ago. We are also worried about the volume of single men at SX. No offence to the single guys out there.... most of you aren't a problem but quite a few kind of ruined our visit to Cupids earlier this year by being forceful,disrespect and to be honest a bit on the creepy side! Thanks in advance 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'm not sure what makes you think that there are too many men at SX?

Not a problem I've ever really known.....

Thanks for the reply. I'm basing that on the night we had at Cupids. When we went to Infusion it was a "no single guys" night and we enjoyed that more x

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I went to SX last Saturday with my playmate.

Far too many single men in there, I would say 40 plus men. Even going in the couples only room, spoiling fun and following us (me) around.

Not a club we will be attending again.

Thanks. Will stick with Infusion then. We've just seen loads of good reviews about SX so thought we asked. Was the same at Cupids. Some guy kept coming back in the couples room and groping at me after I'd already told him no. There was quite a lot going on in there and he tried his luck 2 or 3 times to blend in with everyone else thinking I wouldn't notice. It really ruined our evening xx

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Thanks. Will stick with Infusion then. We've just seen loads of good reviews about SX so thought we asked. Was the same at Cupids. Some guy kept coming back in the couples room and groping at me after I'd already told him no. There was quite a lot going on in there and he tried his luck 2 or 3 times to blend in with everyone else thinking I wouldn't notice. It really ruined our evening xx"

There are lots of good reviews for good reason!

Don't judge from what one person says!?

Sorry, I'm not trying to offend anyone. It was just a really unpleasant experience we had and I think we would much prefer an evening without the single men X

Leeds

"Thanks. Will stick with Infusion then. We've just seen loads of good reviews about SX so thought we asked. Was the same at Cupids. Some guy kept coming back in the couples room and groping at me after I'd already told him no. There was quite a lot going on in there and he tried his luck 2 or 3 times to blend in with everyone else thinking I wouldn't notice. It really ruined our evening xx

There are lots of good reviews for good reason!

Don't judge from what one person says!? "

I explained my visit which is what OP asked for and the club smelt damp, carpets hanging off the stairs! Hot tub smelt of urine too.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I went to SX last Saturday with my playmate.

Far too many single men in there, I would say 40 plus men. Even going in the couples only room, spoiling fun and following us (me) around.

Not a club we will be attending again. "

The ratio of single guys of just around 20 percentage. If the ratios was too much then UVP was not the event for you. We get a lot of single lady to our clubs and some do want single guys. We also get a lot of couples who are into both. Last SAT night there was 27 single guys and 23 single ladies. Lots of couples, the total guests total was that attended was 114. We are an events club so not all events are the same.

If the Bi party or greedy girl night like Bang Bang will attract more single guys. A T-girl event will attract more trans and LGBT guests. Each event attracts different demographics so our best advice would to look ar the event and guest list before attending to see if the nights for you.

Lou Lou

By *r an Mrs xMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Both good clubs. Sx more bi /tv so lots of bi/gay action. Infusions more traditional club and got the hottest barmaid. .

Both great

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I haven't been to infusions so can't comment, but on my one visit to SX I was very impressed with the facilities, cleanliness and number of staff ensuring if all ran smoothly, including Keeling the couple's room couple's only.

Leeds

The ratio of single guys of just around 20 percentage. If the ratios was too much then UVP was not the event for you. We get a lot of single lady to our clubs and some do want single guys. We also get a lot of couples who are into both. Last SAT night there was 27 single guys and 23 single ladies. Lots of couples, the total guests total was that attended was 114. We are an events club so not all events are the same.

If the Bi party or greedy girl night like Bang Bang will attract more single guys. A T-girl event will attract more trans and LGBT guests. Each event attracts different demographics so our best advice would to look ar the event and guest list before attending to see if the nights for you.

Lou Lou "

To be honest it was a last minute plan to attend SX club on Saturday. We were in Blackpool for the weekend at Paradise Hotel so tried the club.

I am sorry but I counted at least 40 single men in the club. They were following us around all night and just entering the couple’s room at their will. Not one member of staff stopped them.

I was very very disappointed.

Also the cleanliness left a lot to be desired.

We have to try these places to see but I’ll not be coming back.

I’m giving my honest opinion as the OP asked about the single men in the club.

My thoughts are that Saturday’s should be for couples and single ladies. Quest in Leeds run 2 per month and they are good nights.

Thanks x

Thanks x

Thank you xx

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Lou Lou

To be honest it was a last minute plan to attend SX club on Saturday. We were in Blackpool for the weekend at Paradise Hotel so tried the club.

I am sorry but I counted at least 40 single men in the club. They were following us around all night and just entering the couple’s room at their will. Not one member of staff stopped them.

My thoughts are that Saturday’s should be for couples and single ladies. Quest in Leeds run 2 per month and they are good nights. "

Did staff members see it happening first hand (single guys blatantly and repeatedly invading the couple only areas) and just stood back did nothing or where they not aware / not informed?

You said 40 plus single guys were there moving around in packs what type of theme night was it?

Was it a greedy girl night?

KJ x

Leeds

Lou Lou

My thoughts are that Saturday’s should be for couples and single ladies. Quest in Leeds run 2 per month and they are good nights.

Did staff members see it happening first hand (single guys blatantly and repeatedly invading the couple only areas) and just stood back did nothing or where they not aware / not informed?

You said 40 plus single guys were there moving around in packs what type of theme night was it?

Was it a greedy girl night?

KJ x "

I don’t know who the staff are as I’m not a regular there but no one seemed bothered and last thing I was going to do was get up and go downstairs. These guys should read the signs on the doors and should be warned before they enter the club!

No idea what kind of night it was but men going round in packs is not good in any night.

It’s my last visit there.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Both good clubs. Sx more bi /tv so lots of bi/gay action. Infusions more traditional club and got the hottest barmaid. . "

Wasn't aware you had visited Steve?

But agree Mike @Infisions is hot!

Didn't realise he was your thing either!

Filthy Fuckeryville

Lou Lou

My thoughts are that Saturday’s should be for couples and single ladies. Quest in Leeds run 2 per month and they are good nights. "

Whilst appreciate that's your opinion, I can confirm there were not 40 single men in the club, but 27 along with 23 single females. Our door sheets show EXACTLY who walked through the door and they are the figures above.

If you have an issue with any guests we ask customers to advise staff so it can be dealt with at the time. Single men in the couples room is not normally a problem, some watch from the doorway but that's only the doorway.

We have had an issue with damp carpet thanks to hottub overflowing due to aforementioned guests who you advise not being able to read also unable to read the hot tub capacity of 4 persons This is being dealt with and drainage will be upgraded although as I'm sure all can appreciate that is not an overnight job.

We have a LOT of very happy customers and although appreciate we are not a club for yourself that a vast majority enjoy their time here very much as the reviews and verifications show

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Lou Lou

I was there on Saturday night. Can safely say that myself and the guys I was chatting on the night weren't following anybody around.

Leeds

Lou Lou

I was there on Saturday night. Can safely say that myself and the guys I was chatting on the night weren't following anybody around. "

I had groups of lads following me around as did another female in a lime green lingerie set....I never said you personally was following me....’some’ single guys in clubs do it all the time even when my playmate told them not to. It’s down to the club staff to make regular checks.....I should not have to be expected to keep going to staff to complain.

I’ll not return again. Very overpriced for what it is......

Lou Lou

I was there on Saturday night. Can safely say that myself and the guys I was chatting on the night weren't following anybody around.

I had groups of lads following me around as did another female in a lime green lingerie set....I never said you personally was following me....’some’ single guys in clubs do it all the time even when my playmate told them not to. It’s down to the club staff to make regular checks.....I should not have to be expected to keep going to staff to complain.

I’ll not return again. Very overpriced for what it is......"

Im sorry that you did not feel comfortable at my event it is a first for me and had you approached any member of staff im sure theyd have jumped straight in to make sure club procedure where followed and you where happy.

If it was your first visit you will have recieved a tour and the bar staff would always grab a member of staff for you. I deal with the guestlist on the night and can confirm the numbers given are correct. A shame you wont be returning hopefully you will find a club that fits your needs. we are an inclusive club and what works for some clubs doesn’t always work for others, ratios are monitored accordingly. Maybe some of the assumed single men where actually part of a couple.

I do not recognise names from the guestlist bar the gent, feedback is always appreciated when put forth in the appropriate way.

Thankyou

The lady in lime is also a regular at sx thanks for the heads up ill be sure to make sure she felt as happy and comfortable as she usually does

Filthy Fuckeryville

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/910062

I hope you found somewhere to get changed from the above thread

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I have never been to Infusions but I have been to SX twice now(travelling from Scotland) My first time there was an issue with one gentleman following ladies and being inappropriate. However as soon as staff were alerted it was dealt with.

The second visit there were far more single males but I didnt encounter any of the behaviour you did? Even when i was engaged in open play in the cinema room,the gentleman watching were all very respectful of the fact I only wished to be watched and not touched.

Im going to club sx again next weekend and really looking forward to it. People should pay a visit and make up their own minds.

I attend many swingers clubs. Club sx is one of my favourite club's around.I have never actually attended the club as a single male but often go as a couple with one of my single female friends and would class myself as a regular. The staff are very onto it and I find have always had a fine balance of single respectful males that know not to come in the couples room. This is my own opinion and I'm not affiliated or work for the club in any way whatsoever.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

We are hosting an event on the 27th at sx, I would like to invite you to come see for youself why such good reviews are left week in week out

Leeds

"We are hosting an event on the 27th at sx, I would like to invite you to come see for youself why such good reviews are left week in week out "

Hi thank you for the invitation but after my experience last week I will decline it.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"We are hosting an event on the 27th at sx, I would like to invite you to come see for youself why such good reviews are left week in week out

Hi thank you for the invitation but after my experience last week I will decline it. "

I think it was to the OP actually.

If there were 40 guys I missed them and I was there from start to finish lol.

I've never seen guys following women at the club, they're very respectful. If you weren't happy, you should've raised this with staff who would've been more than happy to assist.

Each event attracts a different group of people. I personally like the fact that weekends aren't restricted to couples only. Not everyone wants that and single men deserve to attend as much as anyone else.

It's a shame you didn't enjoy your experience.

Leeds

"We are hosting an event on the 27th at sx, I would like to invite you to come see for youself why such good reviews are left week in week out

Hi thank you for the invitation but after my experience last week I will decline it.

I think it was to the OP actually. "

Maybe the invite was not just for one person as it was not stipulated who it was for?

Filthy Fuckeryville

Maybe the invite was not just for one person as it was not stipulated who it was for? "

You had already stated you would not be returning and it was not in reply to your comments which would generally imply it was to the OP.

All the best

lancashire

Hi thank you for the invitation but after my experience last week I will decline it. "

Sorry, but the invitation wasnt for yourself, as stated by yourself you have no interest in attending again, I invited the op so they could simply make their own mind up, as it would seem your dislike of this club is in the minority, sx doesnt get great reviews week in week out for nothing

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Been to sx loads of times never seen any towel wanking zombies all the men we have ment in club sx have been respectable men

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I have had great experiences in both clubs and can recommend them both!

_tripper9

Leeds

Maybe the invite was not just for one person as it was not stipulated who it was for?

You had already stated you would not be returning and it was not in reply to your comments which would generally imply it was to the OP.

All the best "

There was no ‘reply and quote’ so I did not know it was for the OP.

No idea why you are on a mission to be negative towards me on this thread. The forums are for open discussion. If you don’t like me telling of my disappointment of SX then don’t read my comments.

lancashire

All the best

No idea why you are on a mission to be negative towards me on this thread. The forums are for open discussion. If you don’t like me telling of my disappointment of SX then don’t read my comments. "

Im slightly lost? Im on a mission to be negative towards you? Sorry sweetie you are highly mistaken, I dont even know you? I am very sorry I didnt use the quote function, but in all honesty I think it was pretty obvious who I was inviting, my answer reads as make up your own mind, yours is very much made up it would seem.

Leeds

All the best

No idea why you are on a mission to be negative towards me on this thread. The forums are for open discussion. If you don’t like me telling of my disappointment of SX then don’t read my comments.

Im slightly lost? Im on a mission to be negative towards you? Sorry sweetie you are highly mistaken, I dont even know you? I am very sorry I didnt use the quote function, but in all honesty I think it was pretty obvious who I was inviting, my answer reads as make up your own mind, yours is very much made up it would seem."

Apologies I didn’t mean you.

Anyway my last word on this is I’ll not be returning to Club SX.....take care all....over and out...!

Filthy Fuckeryville

All the best

No idea why you are on a mission to be negative towards me on this thread. The forums are for open discussion. If you don’t like me telling of my disappointment of SX then don’t read my comments. "

I was not at all negative. Just defending what I know not to be true in your statement.

I as before wish you all the best!

Leeds

All the best

I was not at all negative. Just defending what I know not to be true in your statement.

I as before wish you all the best! "

I’m confused how you can defend something when you were not there and did not experience the situation. I get that you don’t like negative comments about the club but what I said was true. Even the best ever club in the whole world could have a night where things go wrong for a member. Luckily for me SX is not my local club but my two local clubs are really good, albeit one of them does get too many single men attending. Clubs allow too many in as they need them to boost profits.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I have never been to either club, but my impression is that SX is a club that is equally inviting to anyone, be them gay, bi, straight, TV, TS, I think that is lovely and that certain clubs down my way can learn alot from that, and cut out the prejudice for certain groups.

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Both great clubs , only been sx the once . Was the all-nighter in Feb , after arriving Late at 1ish, great facilities , staff and people . Good few hours socialising and having fun . No issues whatsoever and a enjoyable night (morning). . Been Infusions on Saturday afternoons only and love the place , great facilities and place to chill and have fun . People and staff great no issues . whatsoever. Think it’s about planning your visits and being respectful to people, if so you will enjoy your visits and reap the rewards .

You really need to get yourself to Townhouse for the couples and single ladies party this friday! It's right up your street. It's a lovely club, very clean and friendly. Feel free to inbox us for more details x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

As a Tgirl it's a club that does welcome us and arranges evenings for our community, unfortunately due to work couldn't make the last one.

I have been to Infusion once, so I can't really make a judgement from that one visit or a recommendation either. One bad or good experience doesn't mean the club itself should or shouldn't be visited.

Looking forward to a couple of weeks time for my next visit, boudoir night

By *ara_and_MJCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

Lou Lou

So couples like us shouldn't have somewhere to go on a Saturday because you want a particular demographic/scene?

ClubSx has a strong Bi ethic which is what attracts us. Most 'traditional clubs won't even allow Sara in on a Saturday night.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I can't comment on Infusions, I've not been

But SX is by far, my favourite club

The fact I make a nr 700mile round trip for a weekend there, says how good it is.

I have never had a problem there with single guys unlike other places I've been

Looking forward to my next visit very soon

Filthy Fuckeryville

All the best

I as before wish you all the best!

I’m confused how you can defend something when you were not there and did not experience the situation. I get that you don’t like negative comments about the club but what I said was true. Even the best ever club in the whole world could have a night where things go wrong for a member. Luckily for me SX is not my local club but my two local clubs are really good, albeit one of them does get too many single men attending. Clubs allow too many in as they need them to boost profits."

You were adamant there were 40 single guys in which I know there wasn't - the numbers had already been given to you from the door sheets. I addressed the other things you said fairly and explained the wet carpet.

You moan that only around 30 people in at infusion and you moan to many men in at sx so what exactly are you wanting ?? So if more than 30 people in at infusion you’d then moan to many men and if not many men in at sx you would then moan that it’s quite there so can’t really win can they

Good luck finding your perfect venue with perfect amount of guests

I've been to Infusion twice, it was the first club I went to. I liked that there were no single guys but it wasn't very busy and there weren't really any clientele that appealed to me. We were meant to be going to Infusion last Sat (7th) but then we saw that there was an event on at Club SX so we decided to go there.

There were single guys there but I didn't feel there were too many. It was busy so they blended in. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and I felt comfortable there even though I do usually get quite nervous going to clubs.

My partner and I ended up having some fun in the cinema room with a very hot single guy and single girl who had been together for the night. This attracted a lot of the single guys into the room, they were mainly no problem until one of them decided he could put his hands on me. I just turned round and shouted at him and there were no further issues.

I found the majority of the club to be clean, except for the couple room. My partner and I lay on the bed to find ourselves lying in a patch of squirt, not very arousing! There was a pungent smell in there too.

All in all, I thought it was a good night although the guy I went with was the only guy I would have considered, I'm the picky type!

Infusion 100% wins I’ve been both sx is to much filled we more men TVs bi than cpls r single fems

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We hosted at sx saturday, it was a busy night with 70 couples in attendance, even though we mostly play with women and couples we personally find nights that exclude single men can be quite `clicky'.

Honestly I would say try look at the theme nights make sure it's one suited to you. Both places have their merit though.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Infusion 100% wins I’ve been both sx is to much filled we more men TVs bi than cpls r single fems"

Sorry that you feel that SX is "to much filled we more men TVs bi than cpls r single fems" - that's not my experience at all. Yes SX does welcome trans and I love the fact that they are so accepting of us but women and couples always outnumber the Tgirls. I also go to infusions during daytime where we are also welcome but hideously expensive at night. SX much better value. Blackpool has two great clubs, I love them both, but don't worry Mr bi-curious man, the Tgirls won't eat you alive if you don't want it xxx

"I've been to Infusion twice, it was the first club I went to. I liked that there were no single guys but it wasn't very busy and there weren't really any clientele that appealed to me. We were meant to be going to Infusion last Sat (7th) but then we saw that there was an event on at Club SX so we decided to go there.

There were single guys there but I didn't feel there were too many. It was busy so they blended in. Everyone we spoke to was really friendly and I felt comfortable there even though I do usually get quite nervous going to clubs.

My partner and I ended up having some fun in the cinema room with a very hot single guy and single girl who had been together for the night. This attracted a lot of the single guys into the room, they were mainly no problem until one of them decided he could put his hands on me. I just turned round and shouted at him and there were no further issues.

I found the majority of the club to be clean, except for the couple room. My partner and I lay on the bed to find ourselves lying in a patch of squirt, not very arousing! There was a pungent smell in there too.

All in all, I thought it was a good night although the guy I went with was the only guy I would have considered, I'm the picky type! "

Glad you enjoyed our club and is always a pitty on the busy nights when some people dont clean up after themselves We do provide anti bac spray in every room with blue roll and do check rooms and clean them throught out the night but some are harder to get chance to clean than others, the couple room being one of them because so many people are in there and very little break in the room on a sat night to clean up stuff like that but we do try our best.

Paul

Club Sx

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Some of the people from our bi house party have mentioned semi-seriously about hiring a mini bus for a weekend at SX. Loads of men, loads of TVs and loads of Bisexuals....I wish more fucking local clubs were like that!!! Xxx

"Some of the people from our bi house party have mentioned semi-seriously about hiring a mini bus for a weekend at SX. Loads of men, loads of TVs and loads of Bisexuals....I wish more fucking local clubs were like that!!! Xxx"

If you do the big BI BURLESQUE @ CLUB SX SAT 21 SEP has a massive Bi guest list off -

59 Bi Couples

24 Bi Females

27 TV's

33 Bi Males

Lou Lou

Currently Faraway

"Some of the people from our bi house party have mentioned semi-seriously about hiring a mini bus for a weekend at SX. Loads of men, loads of TVs and loads of Bisexuals....I wish more fucking local clubs were like that!!! Xxx

If you do the big BI BURLESQUE @ CLUB SX SAT 21 SEP has a massive Bi guest list off -

59 Bi Couples

24 Bi Females

27 TV's

33 Bi Males

Lou Lou "

I think I’ll need to rent a car ASAP

"Some of the people from our bi house party have mentioned semi-seriously about hiring a mini bus for a weekend at SX. Loads of men, loads of TVs and loads of Bisexuals....I wish more fucking local clubs were like that!!! Xxx

59 Bi Couples

24 Bi Females

27 TV's

33 Bi Males

Lou Lou "

And im hosting Toys Arse Us the evening before on the 20th! Why not make a weekend of it!

Xx

"I can't comment on Infusions, I've not been

But SX is by far, my favourite club

The fact I make a nr 700mile round trip for a weekend there, says how good it is.

I have never had a problem there with single guys unlike other places I've been

Looking forward to my next visit very soon "

Cant message you. But have to compliment you on your ace profile write up haha. My kinda woman! x

"I've been to Infusion twice, it was the first club I went to. I liked that there were no single guys but it wasn't very busy and there weren't really any clientele that appealed to me. We were meant to be going to Infusion last Sat (7th) but then we saw that there was an event on at Club SX so we decided to go there.

All in all, I thought it was a good night although the guy I went with was the only guy I would have considered, I'm the picky type! "

You were just unfortunate with a dirty room and you have to respect this can happen at any club so unless staff physically stood and waited outside each room to clean after people had finished then it’s almost impossible to insure this doesn’t happen as not everyone cleans up after themselves which is a shame as the majority do but this is never a clubs fault this is just a small proportion of the clientele which do not have the same standards as most of us

Like we have said it’s very hard for any club anywhere to always provide exactly what every Customer wants as everyone is different but that’s never a clubs fault that is just our personal preferences of what we like and prefer

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Clubs are marmite, go and try see if it's for you

Both are great clubs. I'd suggest trying both a few times and making your own mind up.

All clubs have good and bad days and it's hard to predict but I'd say SX has usually been busier on our recent experiences.

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/910062

I hope you found somewhere to get changed from the above thread "

The woman is giving her view. Not every customer is going to be all smiles and thumbs up in the way out - that’s business. Not sure it calls for childish digs at her previous posts? Doesn’t give a great impression of the club.

Filthy Fuckeryville

The woman is giving her view. Not every customer is going to be all smiles and thumbs up in the way out - that’s business. Not sure it calls for childish digs at her previous posts? Doesn’t give a great impression of the club. "

Not sure what you're appertaining to re childish digs as I simply asked if she found what she wanted as the lady had expressed an interest previously and I remembered it.

The staff I have spoken to do not recall a lady making any special requests on the evening so hoping she at least found a space to get changed as she desired.

Lea Marston

The woman is giving her view. Not every customer is going to be all smiles and thumbs up in the way out - that’s business. Not sure it calls for childish digs at her previous posts? Doesn’t give a great impression of the club.

Not sure what you're appertaining to re childish digs as I simply asked if she found what she wanted as the lady had expressed an interest previously and I remembered it.

The staff I have spoken to do not recall a lady making any special requests on the evening so hoping she at least found a space to get changed as she desired.

"

Sure...

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Evening all, we are planning another club visit this month in Blackpool. We have already been to Infusion and had a great night despite there only being about 30 people in. We are now stuck with the decision of whether we should go back to Infusion and hope for a slightly busier night or give SX ago. We are also worried about the volume of single men at SX. No offence to the single guys out there.... most of you aren't a problem but quite a few kind of ruined our visit to Cupids earlier this year by being forceful,disrespect and to be honest a bit on the creepy side! Thanks in advance 

"

Given the outrageous membership pricing for single guys at Infusion, as opposed to the ‘turn up at the door’ approach for SX, there’s likely to always be fewer single guys in Infusion, so you’re probably better returning there and hoping for a better night

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Only twelve pound fifty during the day for single man

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 09:31:02]

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 09:32:06]

"Only twelve pound fifty during the day for single man"

Sx very rarely opens in the daytime unlike infusion and more a swingers club party venue and we run each and every weekend that way with diffrent events with diffrent hosts week in week out.

Our approach is to provide a big swinger events every weekend as such we condense all our energy into Friday & Saturday nights at Sx. We have had between 100 - 200 people every Saturday night in Sx since last October which tell us this approach works for our club and think the club reveiws & our personal verifaction show this.

Both Infusion & Sx are good clubs in there own ways but very different clubs. Like some else said go to both club and make your own mind up on which you perrfer and is right for you.

Paul

Club Sx

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

These type of threads will always divide opinion. So many turn into slanging matches too! We’re in Blackpool for the weekend of 25th October. We shall go SX on Friday night and Infusion on Saturday night (never having been to either). No doubt there’ll be things we prefer at both clubs over the other, as is the case with other clubs. Club goers know every night is different. Bloody bring on Blackpool, kiss me quick hat at the ready

I'm sure it's been said already, but the only way to find out is to visit for yourself.... everyone has an opinion and a perspective... I wouldn't allow yourself to be led by someone elses opinion.... also be open minded to the fact that different nights will bring in different people. Which can change the atmosphere greatly.... I personally think at least 2 visits to any club are needed to gauge an opinion on the place. And then that opinion is personal to you

Currently Faraway

I've actually heard it down the grapevine (is that the correct expression?) that club Sx has a very strict approach at to the people they invite for an evening, you have to be in a guest list or have certain verifications.....it's not a free-for-all for single men...these are positive things based on f a c t s, not opinions...obviously I am not going to comment at all about Infusions because I don't know the place a t a l l. xx

liverpool

When’s hankies. Leaving. Leaving honestly leaving. Party. Did I miss it. Or was that the 2019 leaving party

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I think the lady on here who expressed a negative opinion is getting a bit of an unfair hard time. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In my experience SX is best club I have been to so far and Im looking forward to being there again on Saturday evening

Filthy Fuckeryville

"When’s hankies. Leaving. Leaving honestly leaving. Party. Did I miss it. Or was that the 2019 leaving party "

Aww are you missing me already?

I'll be sure to send you an invite to my final bash - it's soon!

Just off to the states for a month again before that though - I'm moving slowly - I'll miss the UK too much!!

"These type of threads will always divide opinion. So many turn into slanging matches too! We’re in Blackpool for the weekend of 25th October. We shall go SX on Friday night and Infusion on Saturday night (never having been to either). No doubt there’ll be things we prefer at both clubs over the other, as is the case with other clubs. Club goers know every night is different. Bloody bring on Blackpool, kiss me quick hat at the ready "

Hope i get to meet you. Can show you what Blackpool has to offer!

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I really don’t liking saying one club is better than others. It’s about experience.

My experience of Club SX is great. Everyone is accepted. Singles, couples, TV’s, everyone.

The staff are so welcoming and helpful and make you feel at ease. And as a (sort of) single lady I feel extremely safe.

As for the up keep ALL the staff are hands on and do their best to clean up around everyone. But it is also our responsibility of us the customers to clean up after ourselves. That’s just common curtesy.

As for the 40 guys on Uvp night I didn’t see them but hey they must have busy cumming over the lady that can just walk into the room.

Leeds

"

I’m confused as to why you brought up my previous thread which the topic was a concern of mine and a reason for the forums and because of the feedback I received from it I knew there was not a ladies changing room at SX so I didn’t ‘get changed’ as I usually do in clubs, I was wearing my appropriate lingerie under my dress so no guys I didn’t choose to see my naked body saw it but thank you for your concern and for discussing me with the staff...

Take care.

Filthy Fuckeryville

I’m confused as to why you brought up my previous thread which the topic was a concern of mine and a reason for the forums and because of the feedback I received from it I knew there was not a ladies changing room at SX so I didn’t ‘get changed’ as I usually do in clubs, I was wearing my appropriate lingerie under my dress so no guys I didn’t choose to see my naked body saw it but thank you for your concern and for discussing me with the staff...

Take care. "

We do try and take care of customers concerns where we can which is why I asked the staff as wanted to be sure you'd been catered for that evening as we weren't aware you were attending

Leeds

Take care.

We do try and take care of customers concerns where we can which is why I asked the staff as wanted to be sure you'd been catered for that evening as we weren't aware you were attending "

We didn’t ‘plan’ in advance to attend but decided last minute to visit the club after recommendations at Paradise where we were staying....the next day I gave my feedback to the people who had recommended the club to us.

Again, thanks for your concern.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

No staff that I know of was alerted to a large amount of men entering the couples room, had an issue have been raised it would have been dealt with. There are staff wondering around doing checks throughout the night & issues can always be brought to the attention of bar & door staff who can find an appropriate member of staff to deal with any issues.

Leeds

"No staff that I know of was alerted to a large amount of men entering the couples room, had an issue have been raised it would have been dealt with. There are staff wondering around doing checks throughout the night & issues can always be brought to the attention of bar & door staff who can find an appropriate member of staff to deal with any issues.

"

I said large amounts of men were walking round in packs! One came into the couples room and took it upon himself to play with a couple, the man of the couple stormed out after an argument about the guy! Then he proceeded to play with the lady! When he had done he sat at the end of our bed watching us which put us off and I pointed to the door sign so he moved onto the next bed where he was allowed to watch. We then came out of that room. No member of staff spoke to him while we were in that room....

"No staff that I know of was alerted to a large amount of men entering the couples room, had an issue have been raised it would have been dealt with. There are staff wondering around doing checks throughout the night & issues can always be brought to the attention of bar & door staff who can find an appropriate member of staff to deal with any issues.

I said large amounts of men were walking round in packs! One came into the couples room and took it upon himself to play with a couple, the man of the couple stormed out after an argument about the guy! Then he proceeded to play with the lady! When he had done he sat at the end of our bed watching us which put us off and I pointed to the door sign so he moved onto the next bed where he was allowed to watch. We then came out of that room. No member of staff spoke to him while we were in that room...."

If this was the case I am sure the male in the couple would have come & spoken to a member of staff and it would have been dealt with immediately!!

It also amazes me you never bothered yourself to raise any of your many growing concerns in the club to anyone but decided to wait to air them publicly in a forum thread without even messaging the club direct.

You maybe not aware but I the owner (paul) was personally up stairs myself for large parts of that evening playing on the stage & the couples room as a couple with another female which is my cuckcake to me & my wife Louise. So I was around that area a lot one way or the other & know when I was up there this was 100% not the case!!

The fact is the door sheets do not back up your statements. I invite you to come and see them for yourself and with respect may I suggest you raise your concerns to staff while you are inside the club or message in private before making public statements like this so the club has a chance to respond to your concerns and resolve them while you are inside the club or after in private before make public statements like the ones you have made here.

Paul

Club Sx

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

Time I think! To put this to rest . Great club great facilities and clientele . So let’it go . X

Leeds

"Time I think! To put this to rest . Great club great facilities and clientele . So let’it go . X"

Aren’t the forums about differing opinions? I merely responded to the OP and now feel I’ve been bullied and accused of lying about what happened on the night.

lancashire

"Time I think! To put this to rest . Great club great facilities and clientele . So let’it go . X

Aren’t the forums about differing opinions? I merely responded to the OP and now feel I’ve been bullied and accused of lying about what happened on the night. "

I cannot say you have been accused of lying, exaggerating maybe...

"Evening all, we are planning another club visit this month in Blackpool. We have already been to Infusion and had a great night despite there only being about 30 people in. We are now stuck with the decision of whether we should go back to Infusion and hope for a slightly busier night or give SX ago. We are also worried about the volume of single men at SX. No offence to the single guys out there.... most of you aren't a problem but quite a few kind of ruined our visit to Cupids earlier this year by being forceful,disrespect and to be honest a bit on the creepy side! Thanks in advance 

"

Surprised you had a problem with single guys at cupids. We've been on many occasions including events aimed at single guys i.e. young guns or motd's and never had or witnessed any problems. Im sure if you had raised it with the staff on the night they would of sorted it out quickly.

Leeds

"Time I think! To put this to rest . Great club great facilities and clientele . So let’it go . X

Aren’t the forums about differing opinions? I merely responded to the OP and now feel I’ve been bullied and accused of lying about what happened on the night.

I cannot say you have been accused of lying, exaggerating maybe..."

I never lied or exaggerated on any of my comments.

No matter how you all love the club which is good, I am entitled to respond to the OP with my comments of my recent experience at SX. The forums are here for differing opinions.

"I think the lady on here who expressed a negative opinion is getting a bit of an unfair hard time. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. In my experience SX is best club I have been to so far and Im looking forward to being there again on Saturday evening "

Agreed

Chester

Personally we don't like a couples playroom where single men can go in end of. We don't feel comfy or enjoy and have discussed this with club owner as we wouldn't put ourselves in such a vulnerable position. They were altering it but chose to keep as is as this suits alot of regulars as you can see on here. There's plenty of other places for us hence we simply avoid after our visits proved not for us. Yes we would report an incident but some people are so upset would simply leave, everyone reacts differently.

Currently Faraway

I have to agree that forums are meant as places where different opinions should be freely expressed but I also have to be fair and square and say: opinions are different from facts. It’s one thing to say “I think beer is better than cider” (opinion) and it’s a totally different thing to say “I think beer is made with grapes” (you’ve got the facts wrong).

For example on an evening at my local club, there was a guy—part of a MF couple—who was plastered with alcohol; he could barely walk. Now, said club does not tolerate d*unken behaviour that I know of, but the guy was indeed d*unk. There is a 99% probability that the management didn’t do anything , precisely because nobody from the crowd said anything about it (the guy seemed harmless enough). You can not accuse somebody of not taking action unless you have alerted them.

Leeds

"I have to agree that forums are meant as places where different opinions should be freely expressed but I also have to be fair and square and say: opinions are different from facts. It’s one thing to say “I think beer is better than cider” (opinion) and it’s a totally different thing to say “I think beer is made with grapes” (you’ve got the facts wrong).

For example on an evening at my local club, there was a guy—part of a MF couple—who was plastered with alcohol; he could barely walk. Now, said club does not tolerate d*unken behaviour that I know of, but the guy was indeed d*unk. There is a 99% probability that the management didn’t do anything , precisely because nobody from the crowd said anything about it (the guy seemed harmless enough). You can not accuse somebody of not taking action unless you have alerted them."

Alerting the management meant me getting off the bed, breaking away from my playmate, putting on my shoes, negotiating the badly smelly carpeted stairs in SX, going to reception, reporting it, then trailing back up the stairs, being followed by creepy guys....moment lost right!

The staff should be monitoring what is happening more....

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

For example on an evening at my local club, there was a guy—part of a MF couple—who was plastered with alcohol; he could barely walk. Now, said club does not tolerate d*unken behaviour that I know of, but the guy was indeed d*unk. There is a 99% probability that the management didn’t do anything , precisely because nobody from the crowd said anything about it (the guy seemed harmless enough). You can not accuse somebody of not taking action unless you have alerted them."

Club staff in any good club should be monitoring all areas of the club throughout the event. Townhouse staff check playrooms regularly, bedding on the beds is changed, empty glasses & discarded towels collected up, the environment is kept as tidy as possible for guests to enjoy & anyone not following the expectation of etiquette - such as stumbling around d*unk - would be asked to leave (although no one would get served enough alcohol to become that d*unk in the first instance)

While I agree that guests should alert the club to anything they feel is unacceptable, the club should also be doing its best to maintain a safe, secure environment for everyone.

In The Gym

"I have to agree that forums are meant as places where different opinions should be freely expressed but I also have to be fair and square and say: opinions are different from facts. It’s one thing to say “I think beer is better than cider” (opinion) and it’s a totally different thing to say “I think beer is made with grapes” (you’ve got the facts wrong).

For example on an evening at my local club, there was a guy—part of a MF couple—who was plastered with alcohol; he could barely walk. Now, said club does not tolerate d*unken behaviour that I know of, but the guy was indeed d*unk. There is a 99% probability that the management didn’t do anything , precisely because nobody from the crowd said anything about it (the guy seemed harmless enough). You can not accuse somebody of not taking action unless you have alerted them.

Alerting the management meant me getting off the bed, breaking away from my playmate, putting on my shoes, negotiating the badly smelly carpeted stairs in SX, going to reception, reporting it, then trailing back up the stairs, being followed by creepy guys....moment lost right!

The staff should be monitoring what is happening more...."

There were staff upstairs you could have easily spoken to. I was up stairs talking and saw them walking around checking. I know they were doing their job as I saw a women being kicked out from upstairs due to being fully dressed.

Leeds

There were staff upstairs you could have easily spoken to. I was up stairs talking and saw them walking around checking. I know they were doing their job as I saw a women being kicked out from upstairs due to being fully dressed."

They weren’t doing a good job then! See my previous comments about the single guy being a nuisance in the couples room......he was allowed to be in there and others when I went past later.

Currently Faraway

Good god this thread is ridiculous now. It’s swinging clubs not 5 star hotels no club can be perfect 100% but all clubs will try their hardest but like it has been mentioned a few times which is if staff are not made aware of incidents then how can you expect them to deal with them if they are unaware ?? Also stated you didn’t want to leave the room as would spoil the moment so what was wrong with mentioning your concerns on way out to the staff ?? Seems to happen a lot this that someone isn’t happy with something and so don’t bother mentioning anything but then slate a club and it’s staff all over social media so people have time to do that but not 2 mins to raise their concerns with the club , pathetic

In The Gym

There were staff upstairs you could have easily spoken to. I was up stairs talking and saw them walking around checking. I know they were doing their job as I saw a women being kicked out from upstairs due to being fully dressed.

They weren’t doing a good job then! See my previous comments about the single guy being a nuisance in the couples room......he was allowed to be in there and others when I went past later.

"

If you were that concerned when you walked past then why didn't you tell someone about it right then?

By *exy2s0m3Couple  over a year ago

preston

I have been to sx so many times and there was not a single problem with single guys. Everybody have the right to hang out in the club and watch if it’s an open area play room. If you don’t want single males watching you then go to private room simple as.NO MEANS NO, but you actually have to let them know you’re not interested because everybody’s is linto different things. Also it always says on here what kind of night is it at the club and it always says who is allowed to come in and who isn’t although people still come. The night you guys came was greedy women night or something like that so the theme itself says there will be single males. It wasn’t the club but the wrong night for yourselves. It’s wrong to slate the club overall. That’s just my opinion

Leeds

If you were that concerned when you walked past then why didn't you tell someone about it right then? "

It was a one off visit to the club. I had no idea who the staff were, that I now know from this thread that they were upstairs in the club. As I’m not a regular I don’t know who the staff are!

Is this really still going on ?? Easiest way in any club ... the staff are behind the bar .... wow that's complex

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Is this really still going on ?? Easiest way in any club ... the staff are behind the bar .... wow that's complex "

No they're not!!!!!! Maybe in clubs where they don't check for cleanliness, so not sure where you've been going! blurgh

You may have some staff on the bar, some at reception and some walking around the club, monitoring and tidying.

The lady in this thread obviously couldn't identify staff amongst the crowds that were in. We had this issue yonks ago and newbs to the club didn't know who to approach if they had questions or concerns. So we gave our staff fluorescent 'staff' lanyards to make them easily identifiable, even in the darker corners of the club.

xx

So I've been to the townhouse .. I definitely saw staff behind the bar ... I'd have seen those staff as go to people if I had an issue ....

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"

"

Based on above

27 single guys

23 single girls

32 couples

You may say its a 20% ratio but looking at above based on this its closer to one single guy to one couple ratio.

Lea Marston

I’ve toyed a couple of times with coming up to Blackpool and trying clubs up there. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the responses on here from regulars if not hosts/staff don’t show Sx in a great light. It’s not like the individual that people have actually called pathetic ( ) raced home to post her complaints - her opinion was sought along with those of anyone reading the thread. She gave it and has had to defend it in post after post. Weird.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"I’ve toyed a couple of times with coming up to Blackpool and trying clubs up there. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but the responses on here from regulars if not hosts/staff don’t show Sx in a great light. It’s not like the individual that people have actually called pathetic ( ) raced home to post her complaints - her opinion was sought along with those of anyone reading the thread. She gave it and has had to defend it in post after post. Weird. "

I agree. I have been to sx once and it is a very big club. Staff are not visable like they are at Townhouse. Lanyards or staff tshirts would help. As for staff being upstairs and playing,how can that be looking after your customers? Doesn't show the club in a good light tbh.

In our limited experience there are a number of issues that will always raise their head in swinging clubs. This is a generalisation based on the clubs we have gone to and not aimed directly at anyone.

1) single men can follow or pester couples they want to try it on with - Everytime we have been to a non couples event this has happened

2) Cleanliness is always raised. This is tough because if its "busy" becomes hard for staff to keep on top even worse if people are to dirty to clean up after themselves

3) Unwanted people joining in, again had some unpleasant experiences with this ourselves. Only played in a couple room once and it might as well of been a public play room due to amount of single men who appeared in there. So that's never happening again! We now use rooms we can lock or control better!

4) Staff, in a number of them gets tough to identify to maximise the comfort and safety of guests. People can be to scared and embarrassed to approach staff at clubs. Feeling like they could be making a scene or upsetting the apple cart. Perhaps its some good advise from townhouse (not that we've been) to all the clubs we have visited to have staff clearly labelled.

ALSO ensuring that your staff aren't involved in the playing until they have finished work, plus play by the rules not thinking they are exempt just because they are staff!!

Anyway that our opinion, take it as you want. We don't post often in forums but felt it was needed here......

N4ANorth

Currently Faraway

At my local club, I entered as a single bloke that I was, the couples’ room in order to kiss goodbye one of the ladies with whom I had played, on my way out....NOBODY said anything. Again, at my local club, there’s plenty of blowjobs going on in a small jacuzzi—which you are not supposed to do because it may result in accidental “spillage”—NOBODY raised the issue. The staff were VISIBLE both behind the bar and around the social area, they were not walking around every nook and cranny of the club to inspect rooms and corridors FFS. Like somebody said, it’s a busy swingers’ club night, not a hotel. Staff are there, VISIBLE, to offer help. If NOBODY speaks to them, why accuse u n f a i r l y the club of not taking action?!

liverpool

"

Based on above

27 single guys

23 single girls

32 couples

You may say its a 20% ratio but looking at above based on this its closer to one single guy to one couple ratio.

"

It’s club sx. So most of the single guys would have had stockings on walking round like divas .....

In The Gym

"

Based on above

27 single guys

23 single girls

32 couples

It’s club sx. So most of the single guys would have had stockings on walking round like divas ..... "

No

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

" At my local club, I entered as a single bloke that I was, the couples’ room in order to kiss goodbye one of the ladies with whom I had played, on my way out....NOBODY said anything. Again, at my local club, there’s plenty of blowjobs going on in a small jacuzzi—which you are not supposed to do because it may result in accidental “spillage”—NOBODY raised the issue. The staff were VISIBLE both behind the bar and around the social area, they were not walking around every nook and cranny of the club to inspect rooms and corridors FFS. Like somebody said, it’s a busy swingers’ club night, not a hotel. Staff are there, VISIBLE, to offer help. If NOBODY speaks to them, why accuse u n f a i r l y the club of not taking action?! "

Because it’s the club’s responsibility to enforce their own rules & standards. It shouldn’t take customer complaints for a club to deal with people who can’t abide by these.

As I mentioned in response to your last post about the d*unk chap, it sounds like this club you’re referring to is not sticking to its own rules. Good clubs will ensure visibility of staff in all areas and will endeavour to keep the club as clean as possible as well as ensuring the comfort and safety of their guests. Anyone not following the club rules should be spoken to.

Not sure which club this is, but definitely sounds like one to avoid!

Currently Faraway

" At my local club, I entered as a single bloke that I was, the couples’ room in order to kiss goodbye one of the ladies with whom I had played, on my way out....NOBODY said anything. Again, at my local club, there’s plenty of blowjobs going on in a small jacuzzi—which you are not supposed to do because it may result in accidental “spillage”—NOBODY raised the issue. The staff were VISIBLE both behind the bar and around the social area, they were not walking around every nook and cranny of the club to inspect rooms and corridors FFS. Like somebody said, it’s a busy swingers’ club night, not a hotel. Staff are there, VISIBLE, to offer help. If NOBODY speaks to them, why accuse u n f a i r l y the club of not taking action?!

Because it’s the club’s responsibility to enforce their own rules & standards. It shouldn’t take customer complaints for a club to deal with people who can’t abide by these.

As I mentioned in response to your last post about the d*unk chap, it sounds like this club you’re referring to is not sticking to its own rules. Good clubs will ensure visibility of staff in all areas and will endeavour to keep the club as clean as possible as well as ensuring the comfort and safety of their guests. Anyone not following the club rules should be spoken to.

Not sure which club this is, but definitely sounds like one to avoid! "

It’s actually a very well-loved club, like SX is, for a good reason. At the end of day awesome swingers’ clubs will not be able to please everybody

Chester

" At my local club, I entered as a single bloke that I was, the couples’ room in order to kiss goodbye one of the ladies with whom I had played, on my way out....NOBODY said anything. Again, at my local club, there’s plenty of blowjobs going on in a small jacuzzi—which you are not supposed to do because it may result in accidental “spillage”—NOBODY raised the issue. The staff were VISIBLE both behind the bar and around the social area, they were not walking around every nook and cranny of the club to inspect rooms and corridors FFS. Like somebody said, it’s a busy swingers’ club night, not a hotel. Staff are there, VISIBLE, to offer help. If NOBODY speaks to them, why accuse u n f a i r l y the club of not taking action?!

Not sure which club this is, but definitely sounds like one to avoid! "

Well said. A club that allows singles in couple's room under any circumstances is wrong. If people know that rules aren't adhered to then it's going open to abuse. Rules aren't there to be broken, not in a club that is supposed to offer a relaxed safe environment.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

Based on above

27 single guys

23 single girls

32 couples

It’s club sx. So most of the single guys would have had stockings on walking round like divas ..... "

Have you got your stockings ready for if you actually eventually ever visit?!

You'll stand out like a sore thumb, but you would know that if you'd been. Our T-girls make an effort

"Is this really still going on ?? Easiest way in any club ... the staff are behind the bar .... wow that's complex

No they're not!!!!!! Maybe in clubs where they don't check for cleanliness, so not sure where you've been going! blurgh

You may have some staff on the bar, some at reception and some walking around the club, monitoring and tidying.

The lady in this thread obviously couldn't identify staff amongst the crowds that were in. We had this issue yonks ago and newbs to the club didn't know who to approach if they had questions or concerns. So we gave our staff fluorescent 'staff' lanyards to make them easily identifiable, even in the darker corners of the club.

xx"

Glad you brought that up. I was going to mention uniforms as such.

Currently Faraway

LoL....well, like I said awesome swingers’ clubs like my local one and SX and others will not be able to please everyone and they shouldn’t really bother to do it. They can only please those of us who know to be pleased. And swingers’ clubs DO bank on the good faith and the ability of their patrons to act like civilised, respectful adults, which is why staff at those clubs do not act—thank gawd for that—like prison wardens, checking every nook and cranny, every 10 minutes. Over and out xx

It's worth having an open mind to any constructive criticism. No place is perfect and theres always room for improvement.

Like most have mentioned, alot of people visit. I hardly think one negative view will stop anyone going - but my god, you've certainly bit hard!

All the best X

liverpool

"

Based on above

27 single guys

23 single girls

32 couples

It’s club sx. So most of the single guys would have had stockings on walking round like divas .....

Have you got your stockings ready for if you actually eventually ever visit?!

You'll stand out like a sore thumb, but you would know that if you'd been. Our T-girls make an effort "

Club sx started in my place ( Manchester party pad .... ). Was there first proper event .... and was the spring board to convert the old connections .... I’ve seen the guests ..... though the guys put more an effort in than most of the motd girls. So your prob right . SX is a top club and about the best and most inclusive club about. ....

» Add a new message to this topic