FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Annex greedy girls xx

Annex greedy girls xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m intrigued to attend one of these events but don’t know if I’m brave enough to go alone, I’m interested to hear from females that go either on here or via a pm - thx xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uickSandCouple  over a year ago

East ....of Eden?

We tried to go - and all we got was a series of rude emails making demands from the owners - so we kicked that club into touch and never bothered with it again - if they were that rude to genuine swingers god knows what they are like in person

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Shocked to hear this, we always found the organisers of events there to be very friendly and professional.

"We tried to go - and all we got was a series of rude emails making demands from the owners - so we kicked that club into touch and never bothered with it again - if they were that rude to genuine swingers god knows what they are like in person "

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

"We tried to go - and all we got was a series of rude emails making demands from the owners - so we kicked that club into touch and never bothered with it again - if they were that rude to genuine swingers god knows what they are like in person "

See your status update is about the attic.

Have u got the venues mixed up??

Always had a great time at the Annex and VJ has always gone above and beyond to make the nights run smoothly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh these 2 again slagging off the Annex, the green arrow! Maybe something to do with ties to VA eh? Give it a rest, pathetic club war nonsense

» Add a new message to this topic