FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single fem - which clubs?!

Single fem - which clubs?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyyyyy all

Been a part of this now for about 6 months, taking it slow and seeing what happens.

Attended Townhouse a few times and absolutely rate it 10/10 on all levels.

Looking to visit more clubs across the North West, and will be attending alone.

Would love some recommendations for a single fem who is still pretty new to the scene and nervous as hell attending alone!!

Thank you xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

I'd recommend club sx. I started going there as a single fem & was made more than welcome by staff & other fems there. Everyone who attends is always friendly & I've never once felt uncomfortable about going there alone as a guest x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyyy thanks for that beaut!!! Been wanting to attend SX for a while! Xxx

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"Heyyyyy all

Been a part of this now for about 6 months, taking it slow and seeing what happens.

Attended Townhouse a few times and absolutely rate it 10/10 on all levels.

Looking to visit more clubs across the North West, and will be attending alone.

Would love some recommendations for a single fem who is still pretty new to the scene and nervous as hell attending alone!!

Thank you xx"

Not sure how far away you are from Chameleons but that is a super club

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Youll always be welcome at cupids and as a single fem all the clubs will make sure your at ease after all its your experience that counts your there to enjoy yourself xx

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Always some single ladies at AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent if that isn't too far away?

Have a look at the reviews on here.

By *edheadsruleCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

We are hosting the perfect event for nervous newcomers at club sx on the 27th of september, the great northern social, would be great to see you there x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Adam & eve's really friendly dont go cupids awful I went on Thurs afternoon 2 girls at bar never made me feel welcome they both sat on their phones scoffing bad mouthing people I can honestly say that was my worst day in club I been going 3yrs

By *rmrsridesCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Adam & eve's really friendly dont go cupids awful I went on Thurs afternoon 2 girls at bar never made me feel welcome they both sat on their phones scoffing bad mouthing people I can honestly say that was my worst day in club I been going 3yrs "

was it this Thurs that you went in? x

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"Adam & eve's really friendly dont go cupids awful I went on Thurs afternoon 2 girls at bar never made me feel welcome they both sat on their phones scoffing bad mouthing people I can honestly say that was my worst day in club I been going 3yrs "

As you have previously commented (multiple times) you did not enjoy Cupid’s club. Since you have found Adams, a great club - more to your liking then perhaps you should consider moving on. Especially since your apparent visit to Cupids was many many weeks ago. Make love not war. Regards to Steve & Bren hope you guys are both well x Bruce

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Club SX and Cupids. Adam and Eves is one I've been to once and never again.

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Although a bit far definitely Liberty Elite.

By *ornyQueerWoman  over a year ago

I’m a single female too in the north west. I’ve gone town House a few times and like it. I was thinking about going to more clubs/events but I only like women and t girls so not sure where to go x

Yeh it was Thurs afternoon Oh I have moved on but got every right to tell people my poor exsperience of Cupids oh what makes me laugh one girls was bad mouthing another club that when she went in as single F they didn't speak to her and she was doing it to me I have heard many many bad stories and seen reviews about the staff my advice love avoid

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

"I’m a single female too in the north west. I’ve gone town House a few times and like it. I was thinking about going to more clubs/events but I only like women and t girls so not sure where to go x"

Club sx is very t girl friendly, we have a few who come in regularly. Bi nights also often bring in quite a diverse mix of women & t girls as well as bi couples X

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Great to hear you have loved your visits to Townhouse so much!

No3 is not mentioned enough on the forums and they always look after single ladies. If you like a greedy girl experience then I am sure they run a GG daytime. We went on a Saturday with some single ladies and we all had a ball.

It's one of the cleanest clubs we've visited, no weird smells, great hosts, easy parking, classy facilities and nice clientele

Vic xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Being on their phones is quite concerning.

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Totally agree here, we have been to many clubs in the UK , Europe and Gran Canaria, we went to Cupids once and never again, without a doubt our worst swinging club experience, when we left even the taxi driver that brought us to our hotel even said " What are you doing going into that S******E.

And it wasn't a Thursday afternoon it was a Saturday night

"Great to hear you have loved your visits to Townhouse so much!

No3 is not mentioned enough on the forums and they always look after single ladies. If you like a greedy girl experience then I am sure they run a GG daytime. We went on a Saturday with some single ladies and we all had a ball.

It's one of the cleanest clubs we've visited, no weird smells, great hosts, easy parking, classy facilities and nice clientele

Vic xx"

Totally agree with Vicky. No3 and townhouse are the only 2 clubs I'll happily go to as a single woman, both have great facilities, are clean, tasteful and the staff and hosts look after their clientele, especially single women.

To be fair we have visited Cupid’s several times over the years and always been made to feel very welcome. No.3 in Chorley is a good club for beginners in our opinion, very clean. In the bar area you wouldn’t really know you were in a swingers club

Actually I went to Cupids 16mths ago on Bank hol mon and Bruce made me feel welcome and the lady who does not work there now gave me a tour I had good day but the 2 girls that was on 2mths ago awful bitchy bad mouths and worst day in club oh and I have moved on (truth ) all about that

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

I have only ever been to one club and it was Cupid’s. I found everyone to be nothing but friendly and polite. The place was spotlessly clean and condoms everywhere so very much safety first. I’m really looking forward to visiting it again next time I’m across the water x

The 2 woman staff when I went in on Thurs afternoon bad mouthing women and men customers that been in Cupids disgusting yeh polite to ya face back stab ya they shouldn't be discussing customers

I’m a single guy on the scene and tbh club Sx is so welcoming and clean and the staff can’t do enough for you and all the single females are well looked after by the staff and the guests love this club x

Townhouse

Sx

Chameleon

Quest if you’re in the north east. Their GG night always attracts lots of SFs.

» Add a new message to this topic