FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime Chams, angel & sinners or Attic

Daytime Chams, angel & sinners or Attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy_4_u OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Hi All,

I have some free time after my meeting in stoke and was wondering where you would recommend going for some daytime fun (hopefully) with f/mf's?

I haven't been to any of them and realise that Chams is very different to the cinemas.

Any ladies of couples there tomorrow and fancy meeting?

Thanks Luke x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taffs Naturist guyMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Firstly If your not already a member at Chams you will probably struggle to get in. They don’t do day visitor membership. With regards to ether the attic or Angels they are much the same.... myself I would try Angels down to the fact it has more foot fall through the door. But as all clubs or venues, you pays your money and takes your chance.

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

Heading to angels in the next hour if anyone is going?

Kettering

"Firstly If your not already a member at Chams you will probably struggle to get in. They don’t do day visitor membership. With regards to ether the attic or Angels they are much the same.... myself I would try Angels down to the fact it has more foot fall through the door. But as all clubs or venues, you pays your money and takes your chance. "

Thanks for the info qwerty. But presume I can get/buy a membership at Chams if I wanted to go there.

Any other info greatly appreciated

By *taffs Naturist guyMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I think you will find there is a waiting list for male membership . Best phone first. Plus expect to pay well over £100 for membership and entry ! Cracking club but you need to go to justify the membership

Kettering

"I think you will find there is a waiting list for male membership . Best phone first. Plus expect to pay well over £100 for membership and entry ! Cracking club but you need to go to justify the membership "

Thanks for the info querty, I didn’t realise there was a waiting list

» Add a new message to this topic