FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Moscow Clubs visited or meets

Moscow Clubs visited or meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eegeemmm OP   Man  over a year ago

crystal palace

Anyone with recommendations for clubs/ meets in Moscow, Russia this weekend, please message me. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Avoid. It is such an unpredictable place, something that is perfectly legal today may have you arrested tomorrow. Add to this the English word that only exists in Russian: face control, i.e. there will be a special person on the door deciding who to let in or not. In other words, no guarantees of anything.

They do have a forum, swinglife dot ru.

By *eegeemmm OP   Man  over a year ago

crystal palace

Thanks

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Anyone with recommendations for clubs/ meets in Moscow, Russia this weekend, please message me. Thanks "

I’d be extremely cautious. The hotel I stayed at (which was otherwise fine) had a leaflet under the door within 10 minutes of me arriving with pictures of about a dozen prostitutes. An hour later a henchman arrived asking for my choice. I told him I was ill but he took some convincing and a bribe. You might want to use “who’s. Ear me now” and see if there are other fan users in town.

London

Sorry, “Who’s mobile nearby”

London

It probably depends on where you are staying. This sounds like something from the 1990s but probably still exists. However, I assume we were asked about swinging, not prostitution. Swinging does exist, is very skewed in favour of couples and clubs are very unpredictable. Honestly, don't waste your time.

By *ristol HellfireMan  over a year ago

Bristol

You could try Club FSB on Lubyanka Square.

They are unbelievably efficient and will already have your details.

London

"It probably depends on where you are staying. This sounds like something from the 1990s but probably still exists.."

From what I can gather, when the KGB moved out organised crime moved in and made use of all the bugging equipment that the hotels had installed.

London

"It probably depends on where you are staying. This sounds like something from the 1990s but probably still exists..

From what I can gather, when the KGB moved out organised crime moved in and made use of all the bugging equipment that the hotels had installed. "

KGB was renamed FSB and is doing very well.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 23/09/19 17:45:32]

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

As a general rule I would avoid anything that could put you inn a vunrable situation or the wrong side of the law in most countries around the world. Especially ones where the state maybe hostile to the UK and possibly also looking for leverage against the UK through detention of her citizens. Add to that the risk of criminal gangs that may at best just wish to extort you. I have travelled far and wide in my time and there are very few places in world I feel (or actually be) safe to drop my guard and put myself in such a situation. Russia I very much count as one of them places I really wouldn't let my guard down.

London

"As a general rule I would avoid anything that could put you inn a vunrable situation or the wrong side of the law in most countries around the world. Especially ones where the state maybe hostile to the UK and possibly also looking for leverage against the UK through detention of her citizens. Add to that the risk of criminal gangs that may at best just wish to extort you. I have travelled far and wide in my time and there are very few places in world I feel (or actually be) safe to drop my guard and put myself in such a situation. Russia I very much count as one of them places I really wouldn't let my guard down."

Precisely. Especially if you do not know how things work.

» Add a new message to this topic