FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Anyone been to Dark Desires at Liberty Elite?

Anyone been to Dark Desires at Liberty Elite?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddessgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

I've been here before, but not on this night, has anyone been and can tell me what it was like, looks like good fun! Also, I'm recently single after a year long relationship so would love to go with someone, if you're interested do message me!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lip_inside100Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've been here before, but not on this night, has anyone been and can tell me what it was like, looks like good fun! Also, I'm recently single after a year long relationship so would love to go with someone, if you're interested do message me!"

Hi, Dark Desires party is next Friday. Its a great night, with nice mix of people and WKD music I've been told . Check out the forum @ Dark Desires Parties. Tonight it's the Dangerous Curves party, I haven't been yet but, heard its a great party as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been here before, but not on this night, has anyone been and can tell me what it was like, looks like good fun! Also, I'm recently single after a year long relationship so would love to go with someone, if you're interested do message me!"

Hello and I could NOT read this without answering. Darkdesires is an amazing night. Whether you go on your own or as a couple you will be very welcome. The staff are amazing and the night is very relaxed and the music is great. There is just that "normal" club feel about it and if you want to have some fun then that's up to you....The people that attend the DD evening are really great and the hosts are also very friendly and welcoming. If you have any questions then ask away.... will be completely honest....you wont regret a DD evening x

"I've been here before, but not on this night, has anyone been and can tell me what it was like, looks like good fun! Also, I'm recently single after a year long relationship so would love to go with someone, if you're interested do message me!

Hello and I could NOT read this without answering. Darkdesires is an amazing night. Whether you go on your own or as a couple you will be very welcome. The staff are amazing and the night is very relaxed and the music is great. There is just that "normal" club feel about it and if you want to have some fun then that's up to you....The people that attend the DD evening are really great and the hosts are also very friendly and welcoming. If you have any questions then ask away.... will be completely honest....you wont regret a DD evening x"

Oh P.S....I read that and it sounds like I "work" there ha ha. I dont and we just love it

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We have been to Dark Desires in the past and had a great night. The dance floor is always packed and a good party atmosphere

this is a great event amazing mix of people who love to dance DJ is amazing and the guest don’t want to leave, some lovely bar staff aswell (me)

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple  over a year ago

London

As the host I'm a little bit biased. But I must say the DarkDesires crowd is really friendly and relaxed, and do really make the party what it is. The venue is great, which is why I drive from London to host there, and the DJ is fantastic and has been with us for over 2 years.

You would be most welcome to attend. And I'm sure you would have a great time.

Jon xx

» Add a new message to this topic