FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > DarkDesiresParties to come to London??

DarkDesiresParties to come to London??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello All

Currently DarkDesiresParties are held at Liberty Elite (Lutterworth), which is quite far to for us London based sexy people to go.

DDPARTIES have great reviews and it would seem we are missing out London people!!!

If there is enough interested in the DarkDesiresParties coming to London.... maybe they would be able to find a suitable venue.

So my question is .......who would cum????

Thanks in advance for your comments

Greeneyes121 xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oobs1Woman  over a year ago

Sussex

Yes absolutely would be closer to home for me, a change of venue would mean a change of people too x

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Yes, i might be interested. Somewhere like Radletts? Or hell fire?

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

East London would be perfect for us. We are in Margate and often miss out on events due to distance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We love the parties and always found them great...we would hate to see them stop from Liberties altogether... however we would also be interested depending on where they would be held....

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

What makes dark desires party's is the venue change the venue you change the vibe .

For example BMFC party's have a different vibe at each of their venues some we like more than others .

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Hm... Where did my message go?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Sorry, found it. It is in the thread on the London forum. Yes, I would love for it to be held in London as have been finding it hard to get to the other venue.

By *aturally sexyCouple  over a year ago

watford

Yes - we would definitely attend a London venue.

We have been to the current venue a few times, but find the journey, especially home, just too much.

They are great party nights and we miss them!

By *aschaFierceWoman  over a year ago

London

I'd be interested if the party is closer to London even

"Hello All

Currently DarkDesiresParties are held at Liberty Elite (Lutterworth), which is quite far to for us London based sexy people to go.

DDPARTIES have great reviews and it would seem we are missing out London people!!!

If there is enough interested in the DarkDesiresParties coming to London.... maybe they would be able to find a suitable venue.

So my question is .......who would cum????

Thanks in advance for your comments

Greeneyes121 xxx"

id cum purely for you

Yes, much easier as not same time spent travelling

I’m sure this would be a well attended event. Lots travel up to libs for it so not a bad idea to find a location on this side as well

By *aribRockMan  over a year ago

"What makes dark desires party's is the venue change the venue you change the vibe .

For example BMFC party's have a different vibe at each of their venues some we like more than others . "

I will be making the trip up to Liberty from London this Friday for my first DD party. I've also been told the venue is a big part of what makes it work so well. I would definitely be up for the London DD party though.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

We would be ..already do bmfc..be nice too try something new

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've been to many different interracial parties and DD I found to be absolutely brilliant,as people have said already the Liberty Elite club is also what makes that party so special,so never change..just add another elsewhere (was 3 and half hour journey for me so London would be abit nearer)

Jon could take his parties anywhere and people would definitely follow,just a shame he can't clone Liberty Elite club in London,as finding a club as good will be a hard task

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple  over a year ago

London

"I've been to many different interracial parties and DD I found to be absolutely brilliant,as people have said already the Liberty Elite club is also what makes that party so special,so never change..just add another elsewhere (was 3 and half hour journey for me so London would be abit nearer)

Jon could take his parties anywhere and people would definitely follow,just a shame he can't clone Liberty Elite club in London,as finding a club as good will be a hard task"

We'll definitely be staying at Libs! It's an amazing club! Just gauging interest for something near London. Would have to find the right venue.

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

We would be up for coming to this event if it was to come to London.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"I've been to many different interracial parties and DD I found to be absolutely brilliant,as people have said already the Liberty Elite club is also what makes that party so special,so never change..just add another elsewhere (was 3 and half hour journey for me so London would be abit nearer)

Jon could take his parties anywhere and people would definitely follow,just a shame he can't clone Liberty Elite club in London,as finding a club as good will be a hard task

We'll definitely be staying at Libs! It's an amazing club! Just gauging interest for something near London. Would have to find the right venue. "

Hopefully somewhere which will honour your guest list like Libs,as there are clubs in london that have restrictions on membership,although I have been sent a friends request from a particular club on here(who were doing their own interracial event at the time),I know I would fail their membership application

» Add a new message to this topic