FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Mid week club fetish nights?

Mid week club fetish nights?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eplicant Jo OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sussex countryside

Hi, does anyone know of or can reccomend a club open and that holds fetish or bdsm nights midweek? Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have a Dungeon club every first Thursday maybe a bit t far to travel though unless you are up this way

Sussex countryside

"We have a Dungeon club every first Thursday maybe a bit t far to travel though unless you are up this way "

Thank you we are expecting to have to do a road trip!

"We have a Dungeon club every first Thursday maybe a bit t far to travel though unless you are up this way

Thank you we are expecting to have to do a road trip! "

Never say never!

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

House of Poiters, i.e.the Sutton House does a Thursday afternoon to early evening fetish event (I think) once a month. You would have to look on Fet Life to find the details. It does have gendered pricing but would not affect you as a single woman or a couple.

If you just want somewhere to play with your partner, then The Old Hellfire has a good dungeon, and Abfabs has a dungeon area which needs more stations and a bit of work on the decor. I definitely think Abfabs should sort out the dungeon and bring back HDZ on Thursday night, hint hint.

Eastbourne Munch is on every 1st Wednesday every month. Chance to meet likeminded people and talk about kink, nearest workshops, munches, events etc

Sussex countryside

"House of Poiters, i.e.the Sutton House does a Thursday afternoon to early evening fetish event (I think) once a month. You would have to look on Fet Life to find the details. It does have gendered pricing but would not affect you as a single woman or a couple.

If you just want somewhere to play with your partner, then The Old Hellfire has a good dungeon, and Abfabs has a dungeon area which needs more stations and a bit of work on the decor. I definitely think Abfabs should sort out the dungeon and bring back HDZ on Thursday night, hint hint.

"

Thank you

Sussex countryside

"Eastbourne Munch is on every 1st Wednesday every month. Chance to meet likeminded people and talk about kink, nearest workshops, munches, events etc"

Thank you

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse do a few different fetish events midweek - check the ‘What’s On’ page on the website if you fancy a trip to Liverpool!

And even on non-fet nights, the BDSM playrooms are open, so you can still use them

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Pedestal is amazing femdom club held on a Thursday every other month

Sussex countryside

"Townhouse do a few different fetish events midweek - check the ‘What’s On’ page on the website if you fancy a trip to Liverpool!

And even on non-fet nights, the BDSM playrooms are open, so you can still use them "

Thank you, I will go have a look

Sussex countryside

"Pedestal is amazing femdom club held on a Thursday every other month"

Thanks

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Once a month op 4fun in North London has its paddles and chains night on a Thursday I believe.

Sussex countryside

"Once a month op 4fun in North London has its paddles and chains night on a Thursday I believe. "

Ooo thank you

» Add a new message to this topic