FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Thomas Cook Staff Go Free at Townhouse

Thomas Cook Staff Go Free at Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

If there's any Thomas Cook staff on here, you must be feeling pretty shit about your uncertain future, especially as most of you are being left with no salary, no recompense, no idea of where you are going to find work. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Funding a swinging lifestyle can be pricey and the one thing you probably need right now is a good night out to 'blow' off some steam. So we are offering Thomas Cook staff a free entry at Townhouse, you just need proof of your employ and ID.

PM me to book in so you're not outing yourself on this thread as staff! Lol

Vic and Jim xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Generous gesture.....well done!!

Good luck to all the ex Thomas Cook staff....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well played Townhouse. Though might be interesting if a whole load of people who worked together turned up on the same night!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well played Townhouse. Though might be interesting if a whole load of people who worked together turned up on the same night!"

Haha...I'm sure they don't all know each other though! People assumed that I knew everyone in the hospital that I worked in lol

"Well played Townhouse. Though might be interesting if a whole load of people who worked together turned up on the same night!

Haha...I'm sure they don't all know each other though! People assumed that I knew everyone in the hospital that I worked in lol "

True. And to be fair, I bet the pilots and cabin crew are all banging each other already!!

"If there's any Thomas Cook staff on here, you must be feeling pretty shit about your uncertain future, especially as most of you are being left with no salary, no recompense, no idea of where you are going to find work. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Funding a swinging lifestyle can be pricey and the one thing you probably need right now is a good night out to 'blow' off some steam. So we are offering Thomas Cook staff a free entry at Townhouse, you just need proof of your employ and ID.

Vic and Jim xxx"

that is very generous, well done guys

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What a lovely gesture. Great idea Townhouse.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Awwww well done Townhouse a lovely jesture.....

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Well done Townhouse, that's a lovely thing for you to do.

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

Well done Townhouse. Thats a wonderful gesture

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

"If there's any Thomas Cook staff on here, you must be feeling pretty shit about your uncertain future, especially as most of you are being left with no salary, no recompense, no idea of where you are going to find work. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Vic and Jim xxx"

Pure class as always

We’ve missed the North!!

By *b_LIVI_ousWoman  over a year ago

Wigan

Well done Townhouse. I work in the travel industry and really feel for our friends and colleagues at Thos.Cook

Smashing gesture

What a lovely gesture x

That is amazing! Well done!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Absolutely delighted that some TC staff have been in touch to book in and no clashing of events so far, so they won't be bumping into each other!!! hahaha x

"Absolutely delighted that some TC staff have been in touch to book in and no clashing of events so far, so they won't be bumping into each other!!! hahaha x"

Good news X 2

Hope they all have a great time, and manage to forget their troubles for a few debauched hours

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

A good call.

By *mma54321Woman  over a year ago

Mytown

Well done TH, Ive done the same @ my place of work too, couldn’t believe the genuine responses that I got...it’s nice to be nice x

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

A welcome gesture to staff of Thomas Cook from most certainly good hearted decent genuine people

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Vic and Jim xxx"

Class gesture guys well done

In a way I hope some of them do meet each other there. It would be nice to know that you worked with people with similar tastes. More of a chance of staying friends. Well done townhouse kind and generous as always!

"Well played Townhouse. Though might be interesting if a whole load of people who worked together turned up on the same night!"

I just thought the same

Very well done. This gesture raises Townhouse to God level.

Gestures such as this are what our countries of the United Kingdom need right now if we are to be united.

For those with perverted minds, I can confirm that I have been the driver of the bus for airline crew transfers.

I can confirm that after a Trans Atlantic flight, all of the aeroplane crew were frantically falling asleep or texting their partners to arrange being picked up from the airport after their coach transfer.

I can also confirm that airline staff do steal airline blankets in order to fall asleep on the bus whilst being transferred.

I can also confirm that the cosy northern crews who finished their shift at Gatwick and were transferred by me to Manchester were humorous, welcoming, insisted that I break the journey so that I wouldn't feel too tired whilst driving and (yes, they did make bitch comments about the more repulsive passengers they had endured on their flight).

I can confirm that the frosty southerners didn't care whether I broke the law by driving for too long, they just flaked out and wanted to get from Manchester to Gatwick faster than possible.

Hope that helps.

» Add a new message to this topic