FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Only two swingers clubs in Amsterdam centre?

Only two swingers clubs in Amsterdam centre?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indMasterUK OP   Man  over a year ago

All over England

I am doing some research into clubs in Amsterdam and can only find two in the centre - Sameplace and Paradise. Can anyone give a recommendation for these two, and are there other clubs in the centre of Amsterdam I should be checking out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Only been to Sameplace and was very good, nice big bar area several play rooms and a well equipped dungeon down stairs. Walkable from the centre

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

There are two nearby I think Fata Morgana and Club Show Boat. Both a taxi trip away. We didn't go to either, but I believe you can use the club recommended taxi service for there and back (apparently quite hard to find)

Both had very good reviews (but quite pricey)

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 11:52:49]

By *lex D.Man  over a year ago

London

Bookmarking this. I'll be there on weekend of 19th and 20th Oct and very much planning a club visit.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

A great shame that the old Candy Club has closed - it was the first club I ever visited.

By *andr1Couple  over a year ago

beverley

May have to look at trip to Amsterdam.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

To be honest, there's a huge amount more choice of clubs in Paris and they're really excellent places to go - but you really do need to speak good French!

By *ouneed meMan  over a year ago

mold

Paradise is good but more single men than others 80 euro to get in but unique set up 20 euro taxi from main station...Very good pick up bars in leidseplein...some clubs don't allow single men....I know Amsterdam very well work there a lot....there also a boat trip that has an orgy on board plus 200 coffee shops

By *rtxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Top tip for Fata Morgana - use Uber, half the cost and they have no trouble finding it. There were even loads around the club afterwards to pick people up.

Definitely worth going, it was our very first foray into all this malarky...

By *oodtimesmikeMan  over a year ago

ten min from athy,

We visited same place a few months back . It was our first venture as a couple . We picked couples only nite to go and it was a Fantastic experience . Lovely venue . Lovely helpful friendly staff . Great value . Other couples were really nice . Will definatly go back

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bookmarking this. I'll be there on weekend of 19th and 20th Oct and very much planning a club visit.

"

We are there them dates too

» Add a new message to this topic