FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Going it alone

Going it alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laireAlan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

So I find myself at a lose end tonight as hubby is out for the evening and I was wondering about visiting a club by myself. I've been to club nights before with hubby so I know the score but not sure how comfortable I'll feel as a single woman. I'm not shy but not over-confident either and wouldn't be getting any Dutch courage as I'd be driving!

Anyone else done this and how did it go?

Also any recommendations for clubs - I guess within reasonable driving distance there is Partners, Quest or Pandoras?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodGirlGoneBlackWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 27/09/19 14:49:54]

By *oodGirlGoneBlackWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"So I find myself at a lose end tonight as hubby is out for the evening and I was wondering about visiting a club by myself. I've been to club nights before with hubby so I know the score but not sure how comfortable I'll feel as a single woman. I'm not shy but not over-confident either and wouldn't be getting any Dutch courage as I'd be driving!

Anyone else done this and how did it go?

Also any recommendations for clubs - I guess within reasonable driving distance there is Partners, Quest or Pandoras?"

I’ll be working behind the bar at Cupids tonight if you fancy coming along myself and Lisa who is also working will happily keep you company at the bar while you find your feet x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following for advice as not yet been to a club

By *laireAlan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"

I’ll be working behind the bar at Cupids tonight if you fancy coming along myself and Lisa who is also working will happily keep you company at the bar while you find your feet x"

Thank you! I may just take you up on that! X

» Add a new message to this topic