FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Help : What do I wear

Help : What do I wear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OTWIFE34gg OP   Couple  over a year ago

newcastle

Hey all female here . We are looking to visit a club shortly, I am really struggling with what to wear and what to change into . Could people Inbox me the type of thing they wear x or even a link so I can get some idea x

Thanks guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It depends on the club, some are dress down, some are lingerie, smart clothes etc. I would suggest checking with the club first or maybe looking on their website. Have a lovely time. xx

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I go mostly to infusions blackpool or adam and eve eccles and most people are nude or just a towel

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For a woman: if there's a non dress down area, smart casual or party/ sexy wear.

Dress down, lingerie of your choice.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident in yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Visited my first club on Friday and guys were all in towels however saw ladies in towels, lingerie and even one lady was wearing nothing but heels so whatever you feel comfortable with. Hope you have a blast!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Some clubs have a theme night, I recently went to Burlesque at Club Sx. A corset and stockings, problem solved

So maybe have a look around, if you don't fancy that, then the suggestions given are spot on

"Hey all female here . We are looking to visit a club shortly, I am really struggling with what to wear and what to change into . Could people Inbox me the type of thing they wear x or even a link so I can get some idea x

Thanks guys x "

My first visit was club shhh in Newcastle on Friday. Staff are friendly and will give you a tour.for the most part everyone is really nice and you will make plenty of new friends. Nice facilities plenty of public and private areas and the jacuzzi is massive. Have fun guys

"Hey all female here . We are looking to visit a club shortly, I am really struggling with what to wear and what to change into . Could people Inbox me the type of thing they wear x or even a link so I can get some idea x

Thanks guys x "

Oh and very reasonably priced too.

newcastle

Someone please inbox me photos of what to wear ideas please x I need advise, just don’t want to go overdress or underdress .

Manchester (she/her)

I think you're overthinking it tbh.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids is dress down so it's always an excuse to go underwear shopping xxx

Manchester (she/her)

Dress down, lingerie you feel confident in.

Dressed or dress down optional: dress in a way that means you've put in a little effort (smart casual up) and you feel sexy.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I think it's going to be club dependent. Weve only been to the one club but it was smart casual to lingerie in the main area (no one nude). My wife changed into her lingerie when we went into the play areas but some people where still fully dressed in other areas.

CHeck the clubs website. They all have different dress codes.

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Here at Cupids we genuinely believe dress down is an equaliser, avoids risk (mobile phones etc) & brings an erotic environment to ALL.

The staff will judge fairly & sensibly on what constitutes "dress down" - typically shorts/boxers for gentlemen and lingerie basques etc for ladies.

Those slightly less confident initially, are supplied with (bust to knee length) fresh towels.

However usually after half an hour or so most realise they are amongst like minded people of all shapes & sizes etc & discard the towels. It’s liberating & freedom of choice - All of which are yours to make without any pressure xx Cupids “where the customer comes first” xx

newcastle

Thanks all much appreciated x

By *ornytoad1362Couple  over a year ago

St. Austell

sexy as you dare normally works down here go and enjoy yourselves folks x

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Thanks guys x "

I like to dress to impress , a sexy see through dress maybe ?

Sometimes I change into lingerie but not always - depends on the vibe ... take a few different outfits with you , girls get chatting in the changing areas so will give advice

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Someone please inbox me photos of what to wear ideas please x I need advise, just don’t want to go overdress or underdress ."

I think the fact you are still asking for people to inbox you pics 20 weeks after you originally posted is a bit worrying

Manchester (she/her)

"Someone please inbox me photos of what to wear ideas please x I need advise, just don’t want to go overdress or underdress .

I think the fact you are still asking for people to inbox you pics 20 weeks after you originally posted is a bit worrying "

I wonder if she lost her nerve and is trying to get it back.

Honestly, OP, you'll be fine.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Someone please inbox me photos of what to wear ideas please x I need advise, just don’t want to go overdress or underdress .

I think the fact you are still asking for people to inbox you pics 20 weeks after you originally posted is a bit worrying

Honestly, OP, you'll be fine."

I think the suspicion is that it would be rather unusual behaviour for a woman to ask for lots of pics of women in scanty outfits to be sent to them...

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think the suspicion is that it would be rather unusual behaviour for a woman to ask for lots of pics of women in scanty outfits to be sent to them... "

All verifications are cam. I dunno. I have my doubts

Manchester (she/her)

I think the suspicion is that it would be rather unusual behaviour for a woman to ask for lots of pics of women in scanty outfits to be sent to them... "

True.

Either way, my "you'll be fine" stands. I've sent no wank material and if it is a woman then my advice is valid.

By *horny coupleCouple  over a year ago

Isle of man

I think the fact you are still asking for people to inbox you pics 20 weeks after you originally posted is a bit worrying "

Sorry to hijack the post but I'm new to clubs and we're visiting Chams tomorrow and not really sure what to wear either. Thanks.

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"Sorry to hijack the post but I'm new to clubs and we're visiting Chams tomorrow and not really sure what to wear either. Thanks."

Chams is dress down straight off so lingerie, such as basque or lace dress what ever you are comfortable in x

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

remember my ame problem on visiting naturist club. reply i got was shaven or not shaven!

» Add a new message to this topic