FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Etiquette and Expectations

Club Etiquette and Expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust_A_Tease_To_Please OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Wales: Newport, Chepstow

Hey all,

I started going to my local club, but they've been short staffed so unable provide tours and an overview of the club to newbies.

I've been back a few times but am struggling with the new social expectations and unwritten rules of etiquette, especially with regards to different rooms.

Would anyone kindly give an overview of what to expect and what is/isn't ok in different rooms such as the open areas, rooms without locks, rooms with locks, dark rooms, and glory hole rooms?

I understand each club has different rules, but an overview would be a good start.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hrekandtheprincessCouple  over a year ago

North London

Rules are pretty standard every where.

Don’t touch without asking!

No means no.

Stop means stop.

Assume it’s safe sex.

Ask if you need help.

Some of the clubs are rough and ready. Others more professional.

Try out some different ones. People travel sometimes quite far for the “ good “ clubs.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

In an open room anyone can play and anyone can watch. The same rules apply though re not touching without asking. There is no where in the club where that’s ok.

If you want privacy and don’t want people to watch you would need to go into a lockable room alone with whoever you want to play with.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Hey all,

I started going to my local club, but they've been short staffed so unable provide tours and an overview of the club to newbies.

I've been back a few times but am struggling with the new social expectations and unwritten rules of etiquette, especially with regards to different rooms.

Would anyone kindly give an overview of what to expect and what is/isn't ok in different rooms such as the open areas, rooms without locks, rooms with locks, dark rooms, and glory hole rooms?

I understand each club has different rules, but an overview would be a good start.

Thanks"

Rooms with locks is easy. Its a private room, you invite people in, close and lock the door, and whatever happens in there is between you.

Open rooms are still invite only, if they have a door, if you close it then anyone trying to enter can be asked to leave, the fact that there is no lock does not mean they can wander in as they please.

Open rooms without a door are usually for voyeurs and people who dont mind being watched. However, you still have the right to ask people to give you space, and if people are chatting, or being disruptive, you can ask them to leave, its down to you as to whether you stop play until they do.

Public areas (like the bar, or smoking area as examples) are a grey area, some clubs dont mind you playing in them, some do, so best to ask at the club.

Dark rooms are a bit of a free-for-all, the general thought seems to be that you accept being groped etc when you are in there, given that you can see very little, we avoid them, you dont know who is doing what, plus there is the added risk of unsafe sex.

Glory holes are a bit random, the basic idea is a guy sticks his cock through a hole and gets a blowjob. Some are happy just for that, and dont care who is on the other side.

Some would only be willing if they are sure that there is a woman the other side.

Some women have been known to smuggle a guy into the suck side of the hole and trick guys into getting what they think is a BJ off a woman, when its a guy doing it. Again, we avoid them for this reason.

As for basic etiqutte, as per other posts...

No means no.

People should only touch after confirming its ok.

Talking to people is fine, but they shouldnt take that as consent.

Thank you everyone, that's really helpful and making me feel much more confident, x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey all,

Thanks

Rooms with locks is easy. Its a private room, you invite people in, close and lock the door, and whatever happens in there is between you.

Open rooms are still invite only, if they have a door, if you close it then anyone trying to enter can be asked to leave, the fact that there is no lock does not mean they can wander in as they please.

Open rooms without a door are usually for voyeurs and people who dont mind being watched. However, you still have the right to ask people to give you space, and if people are chatting, or being disruptive, you can ask them to leave, its down to you as to whether you stop play until they do.

Public areas (like the bar, or smoking area as examples) are a grey area, some clubs dont mind you playing in them, some do, so best to ask at the club.

Dark rooms are a bit of a free-for-all, the general thought seems to be that you accept being groped etc when you are in there, given that you can see very little, we avoid them, you dont know who is doing what, plus there is the added risk of unsafe sex.

Glory holes are a bit random, the basic idea is a guy sticks his cock through a hole and gets a blowjob. Some are happy just for that, and dont care who is on the other side.

Some would only be willing if they are sure that there is a woman the other side.

Some women have been known to smuggle a guy into the suck side of the hole and trick guys into getting what they think is a BJ off a woman, when its a guy doing it. Again, we avoid them for this reason.

No means no.

Talking to people is fine, but they shouldnt take that as consent."

I agree with most of this except the open rooms with doors, there are many clubs with couples rooms with doors, that doesn't mean you can stop people entering. As far as I'm aware, any unlockable rooms are free for everyone to use.

By *hris6Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Maybe bit random but will ask

What men wear on there feet when in a club. I take it girls can wear high hills either when dressed or naked and they will look good but what about men ?? Thanks for answers

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Maybe bit random but will ask

What men wear on there feet when in a club. I take it girls can wear high hills either when dressed or naked and they will look good but what about men ?? Thanks for answers "

It depends on the club. At Chams I prefer to go bare foot as most doo. You will get a few ladies wearing heels.

Ipswich

"Maybe bit random but will ask

What men wear on there feet when in a club. I take it girls can wear high hills either when dressed or naked and they will look good but what about men ?? Thanks for answers

It depends on the club. At Chams I prefer to go bare foot as most doo. You will get a few ladies wearing heels."

Right ok but if men still want to wear something on there feet while going from room to room or to public area ??

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Flip flops or sliders

Ipswich

"Flip flops or sliders"

That what i would think is the best option

" ...

I agree with most of this except the open rooms with doors, there are many clubs with couples rooms with doors, that doesn't mean you can stop people entering. As far as I'm aware, any unlockable rooms are free for everyone to use. "

This seems to be a common area of contention, so something I'd seek clarification on at each of the clubs themselves.

Again, thanks

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Every club I go to allow nudity anywhere

Dudley

" ...

I agree with most of this except the open rooms with doors, there are many clubs with couples rooms with doors, that doesn't mean you can stop people entering. As far as I'm aware, any unlockable rooms are free for everyone to use.

This seems to be a common area of contention, so something I'd seek clarification on at each of the clubs themselves.

Again, thanks"

Best idea, check with the individual clubs.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

I agree with most of this except the open rooms with doors, there are many clubs with couples rooms with doors, that doesn't mean you can stop people entering. As far as I'm aware, any unlockable rooms are free for everyone to use. "

That’s my understanding too

Dudley

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

That’s my understanding too"

Public rooms are exactly that, public.

Brecon

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

Public rooms are exactly that, public."

I guess its open to interpretation.

If there is a door, for us that provides a barrier, if we close the door then once people establish that the room is in use they should check to see if we want company...a closed door might give them a bit of a clue though lol!

Some non-lockable rooms are only big enough for two people (talking about our local club), so I would think that a quick glance would be enough. If we want company in a room with a door, we wedge it open.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I always think stable doors into play rooms are a great idea. They allow one room to be used in three ways, open door, top half open for voyeurism and door totally closed/locked for privacy. Think stable doors work especially well in smaller clubs that don't have many room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for the above info too, I’m hoping to go to a club for the 1st time too and some questions have been answered above

Dudley

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

If there is a door, for us that provides a barrier, if we close the door then once people establish that the room is in use they should check to see if we want company...a closed door might give them a bit of a clue though lol!

Some non-lockable rooms are only big enough for two people (talking about our local club), so I would think that a quick glance would be enough. If we want company in a room with a door, we wedge it open."

What about couples rooms with a door? A large bed made for multiple people?

By *iker boy 69Man  over a year ago

midlands

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

Some non-lockable rooms are only big enough for two people (talking about our local club), so I would think that a quick glance would be enough. If we want company in a room with a door, we wedge it open.

What about couples rooms with a door? A large bed made for multiple people?"

The one at the attic is ONLY couples and if you go in with your partner you have to accept other couples may join you in the room. If they join in your fun is entirely between yourselves while in there. Even though it has a door, it is unlocked and couples can enter as they please even if youre already busy

Dudley

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

The one at the attic is ONLY couples and if you go in with your partner you have to accept other couples may join you in the room. If they join in your fun is entirely between yourselves while in there. Even though it has a door, it is unlocked and couples can enter as they please even if youre already busy"

My point exactly.

Brecon

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

What about couples rooms with a door? A large bed made for multiple people?"

Couples rooms are for couples, we like to play with couples, if we are in there then we are happy to be watched, or play if everyone is up for it.

What we dont like are the ones who start a discussion about their weekly shopping, or some other random stuff, if you want to chat, find a seat somewhere else, we are playing here lol!

[Removed by poster at 22/01/20 19:04:10]

"Hey all,

Thanks

No means no.

Couples rooms are for couples, we like to play with couples, if we are in there then we are happy to be watched, or play if everyone is up for it.

What we dont like are the ones who start a discussion about their weekly shopping, or some other random stuff, if you want to chat, find a seat somewhere else, we are playing here lol!"

This has just answered every question I came on here to ask.

We can't wait to visit our first club but not knowing the etiquette left us a bit unsure.

» Add a new message to this topic