FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > bmfc partys

bmfc partys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rotherham

Has anyone ever been to a bmfc party

We going to one on saturday and not sure what to expect but really looking forard to it

Any info would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkuk2000Man  over a year ago

London

Been to the one in radlett the mix is great. The only issues I had was the smoking but its alright like every other club !! You will have a great time

By *slandcplCouple  over a year ago

canvey island

I wonder what the reception would be like if someone were to advertise a White Man Fan Club party?

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wonder what the reception would be like if someone were to advertise a White Man Fan Club party?

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful. "

We all have tastes and preferences but I agree.

BMFC parties are great! All the guys are respectful, gorgeous and know how to really have fun. You'll love it

By *J10Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

is there ever any of these party,s in Scotland ?

You will get polite gentlemen who truly know how to please a lady , and will do so with the utmost respect and if you want more hardcore you merely have to ask .

Overall it should be awesome - have a great time x

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Oh I'm jealous we were going but not feeling to good and been to all of the parties , is just a great party and us girls who like a little extra in a BBC Helen is also lovely who organize these parties. Plenty of white guys at other parties who has no idea how to fuck a girl. So dont think there is anything wrong in BMFC parties. Yes I do like my black men.

"I wonder what the reception would be like if someone were to advertise a White Man Fan Club party?

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful. We all have tastes and preferences but I agree. "

Totally agree

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful. We all have tastes and preferences but I agree.

Totally agree"

+1

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 00:24:11]

London

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful. We all have tastes and preferences but I agree.

Totally agree

+1 "

Why is it?

I'm a black woman who adores black men.

This is fantasy for me and at the moment my fantasy is white, sub men.

Tomorrow it could be midgets.

For me a racist is one that states they won't play with a certain race, will block anyone who has played with a certain race and go through friends lists and block anyone on their list that has.

Stating no anything is preference.

To appreciate or be a 'fan' of any colour or race to me isn't racist. However, to dislike because of colour or race perhaps is.

London

To appreciate or be a 'fan' of any colour or race to me isn't racist. However, to dislike because of colour or race perhaps is. "

By *r OreoMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Is a BMFC .... any different to a night for those who prefer BBW women?

Not really ... just the same way some people support Liverpool and some support Arsenal - everyone has diff tastes, and there is a market to be catered for.

(and no.. im not black)

London

"Is a BMFC .... any different to a night for those who prefer BBW women?

Not really ... just the same way some people support Liverpool and some support Arsenal - everyone has diff tastes, and there is a market to be catered for.

(and no.. im not black)"

Seems too complex for some to get their heads around and seeing isms everywhere.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

(and no.. im not black)

Seems too complex for some to get their heads around and seeing isms everywhere. "

I think you are right, some things are clearly far too complex for healthy discussion.

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Are there any BBWFC parties anytime/anywhere?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

(and no.. im not black)

Seems too complex for some to get their heads around and seeing isms everywhere.

I think you are right, some things are clearly far too complex for healthy discussion. "

i saw "the Thread" that got locked last night..... and i am no defender of the whole BMFC thing.... i see no difference between between that and you saying "White guys only" on the first 3 words of your profile....

I don't think you can get away with trying to defend yours as a "preference" while trying to call the other "racist" for doing the same thing.... if you do that I think that you do leave open to the charge

birmingham

(and no.. im not black)

I think you are right, some things are clearly far too complex for healthy discussion.

i saw "the Thread" that got locked last night..... and i am no defender of the whole BMFC thing.... i see no difference between between that and you saying I"White guys only" on the first 3 words of your profile....

I don't think you can get away with trying to defend yours as a "preference" while trying to call the other "racist" for doing the same thing.... if you do that I think that you do leave open to the charge "

I don't need to defend my 'personal' choice to you or anyone else but I certainly don't go starting a wmfc because of it. My 'personal' choice does not make me racist

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't need to defend my 'personal' choice to you or anyone else but I certainly don't go starting a wmfc because of it. My 'personal' choice does not make me racist"

well then isn't it other peoples "personal" choice as to whether they go to this type of event or not?....

if people didn't want to attend.. then the events would lose money and fold.....

birmingham

"

I don't need to defend my 'personal' cohoice to you or anyone else but I certainly don't go starting a wmfc because of it. My 'personal' choice does not make me racist

well then isn't it other peoples "personal" choice as to whether they go to this type of event or not?....

if people didn't want to attend.. then the events would lose money and fold....."

Of course every person is entitled to a personal choice and I do defend that. My original point was how can some exclusive groups exist to the detriment of others not in that group? I thought legislation stopped us from excluding certain groups?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't need to defend my 'personal' cohoice to you or anyone else but I certainly don't go starting a wmfc because of it. My 'personal' choice does not make me racist

if people didn't want to attend.. then the events would lose money and fold.....

Of course every person is entitled to a personal choice and I do defend that. My original point was how can some exclusive groups exist to the detriment of others not in that group? I thought legislation stopped us from excluding certain groups?"

so i take it you have the same strong opinion of lets say BBW parties then????

or for example the "pretty people" parties........

actually.... if you wanted to go extreme.. then you could in effect count "couples only" parties as in that field if they don't allow MM couples.....

where do you then draw the line....

birmingham

"

Of course every person is entitled to a personal choice and I do defend that. My original point was how can some exclusive groups exist to the detriment of others not in that group? I thought legislation stopped us from excluding certain groups?

so i take it you have the same strong opinion of lets say BBW parties then????

or for example the "pretty people" parties........

actually.... if you wanted to go extreme.. then you could in effect count "couples only" parties as in that field if they don't allow MM couples.....

where do you then draw the line...."

I don't promote or organise any of them so why would that be an issue for me?

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I don't promote or organise any of them so why would that be an issue for me?"

because you are the one questioning certain "niches".... so I am asking relative to that what in essence is the difference between BMFC.. and for example Chams BBW party... or for example the fever "pretty people" parties.. or for example every clubs "couples only" night......

a preference is a preference is a preference is a preference.....

just as your preference is "white guys only"... and i don't see people questioning that.......

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

My my my....

This whole debacle is getting quite ridiculous...

This site is all about choices. With regards to BMFC parties, though I am not too sure I'd be brave enough to attend one, the whole point for such a club is about women

who want to be with a black man and/or enjoy the company of a black man. the bit about all black men being the best in bed or every single one of them being a gentleman is slightly pushing it.

Being good in bed doesnt have to be about race, gender or colour. Its down to the invidual person. There are clubs for couples, those into fetish or bi-nights etc...

Hell if a WMFC (White Mans Fan Club) existed and black men werent allowed to enter (notice I never mentioned the issue of what race of women would go be allowed), you know what its their fantasy/choice, put it whatever way you like.

I have come across some many profiles on here, where the people wont meet to black men, hell, I have been blocked just for looking at their profile. But does that bother me, not in the slightest.

If someone doesnt want to meet me because of my race, I dont care to be honest... If they say they have friends who are black, asians, who am I to say they are lying or telling the truth.

I may not want to sleep with gay, bisexual or TVs but does that make me homophobic... I dont think so... I am pleasant, well mannered, well educated and albeit I dont say much in the chatrooms, I will speak to anyone just as long as they are respectful to me.

I know the type of people I will avoid on here.

Profiles that mention, "No Blacks Or Asians", I avoid as quite clearly they won't even entertain a discussion with the people of that race or gender.

Profiles with WE, VWE, VVWE or VVVWE (I mean really), I avoid purely and simply because Id rather the person know me for me rather than what I may or may not be packing in between my legs (and quite frankly, I dont see the point of getting a ruler out to measure)

We are all adults. In all the years I have spent growing up, I thought majority of us would be quite tolerant. But there seem to a few issues.

Bottom line, if women want a club where they want to spend time with a black man... let them. I believe its more about the company if anything else. If some feel its racist, well it is really down to you want to see things.

Damn, I just hope I haven't written a whole load of drivel...

birmingham

"

because you are the one questioning certain "niches".... so I am asking relative to that what in essence is the difference between BMFC.. and for example Chams BBW party... or for example the fever "pretty people" parties.. or for example every clubs "couples only" night......

just as your preference is "white guys only"... and i don't see people questioning that....... "

Ah but I have been called racist for chosing to have sex with white guys only. You need to read the associated thread

"My my my....

This site is all about choices. With regards to BMFC parties, though I am not too sure I'd be brave enough to attend one, the whole point for such a club is about women

who want to be with a black man and/or enjoy the company of a black man. the bit about all black men being the best in bed or every single one of them being a gentleman is slightly pushing it.

Being good in bed doesnt have to be about race, gender or colour. Its down to the invidual person. There are clubs for couples, those into fetish or bi-nights etc...

Hell if a WMFC (White Mans Fan Club) existed and black men werent allowed to enter (notice I never mentioned the issue of what race of women would go be allowed), you know what its their fantasy/choice, put it whatever way you like.

I have come across some many profiles on here, where the people wont meet to black men, hell, I have been blocked just for looking at their profile. But does that bother me, not in the slightest.

If someone doesnt want to meet me because of my race, I dont care to be honest... If they say they have friends who are black, asians, who am I to say they are lying or telling the truth.

I may not want to sleep with gay, bisexual or TVs but does that make me homophobic... I dont think so... I am pleasant, well mannered, well educated and albeit I dont say much in the chatrooms, I will speak to anyone just as long as they are respectful to me.

Profiles that mention, "No Blacks Or Asians", I avoid as quite clearly they won't even entertain a discussion with the people of that race or gender.

Profiles with WE, VWE, VVWE or VVVWE (I mean really), I avoid purely and simply because Id rather the person know me for me rather than what I may or may not be packing in between my legs (and quite frankly, I dont see the point of getting a ruler out to measure)

We are all adults. In all the years I have spent growing up, I thought majority of us would be quite tolerant. But there seem to a few issues.

Bottom line, if women want a club where they want to spend time with a black man... let them. I believe its more about the company if anything else. If some feel its racist, well it is really down to you want to see things.

"

Good post

London

"

just as your preference is "white guys only"... and i don't see people questioning that.......

Ah but I have been called racist for chosing to have sex with white guys only. You need to read the associated thread"

Whoever called you racist probably have the same intolerance you seem to show.

I don't know or care whether you're racist or not. What I do know your wish to only sleep with white men is not racist.

I don't see someone who doesn't play with bi people as homophobic and don't feel offended or feel others sexuality is being thrust on me with bi nights.

I don't see why black men, poor sods always demonised, and their fans...which are mainly white women are being singled out.

birmingham

"

Ah but I have been called racist for chosing to have sex with white guys only. You need to read the associated thread

Whoever called you racist probably have the same intolerance you seem to show.

I don't know or care whether you're racist or not. What I do know your wish to only sleep with white men is not racist.

I don't see someone who doesn't play with bi people as homophobic and don't feel offended or feel others sexuality is being thrust on me with bi nights.

I don't see why black men, poor sods always demonised, and their fans...which are mainly white women are being singled out. "

I fully agree with your comments except the bit about me being intollerant. My tollerance suggests we should all be able to share a venue without needing to segregate.

I like Beef and Mustard but there isn't a fan club for that (BMFC)

Horses for courses is what it's all about.

What I want to know is, if it's a black mans fan club why are there white women there? Surely it should be a bunch of black blokes all sat around talking jive n stuff and listening to Bob Marley

The White Mans Fan Club should then sit around drinking tea saying "It's just cricket old boy!" and "I say old chap, the weather isn't too jolly today what!"

Or am I just generalising and making random bollox up like some posts on here?

London

"I like Beef and Mustard but there isn't a fan club for that (BMFC)

What I want to know is, if it's a black mans fan club why are there white women there? Surely it should be a bunch of black blokes all sat around talking jive n stuff and listening to Bob Marley

The White Mans Fan Club should then sit around drinking tea saying "It's just cricket old boy!" and "I say old chap, the weather isn't too jolly today what!"

Or am I just generalising and making random bollox up like some posts on here? "

You're showing your ignorance, but your not alone on this thread.

That's the point...its WHITE woman that appreciate them. It's a fan club.

As for your crass comments regarding talking jive and Bob Marley...sigh...

"I like Beef and Mustard but there isn't a fan club for that (BMFC)

Or am I just generalising and making random bollox up like some posts on here?

You're showing your ignorance, but your not alone on this thread.

That's the point...its WHITE woman that appreciate them. It's a fan club.

As for your crass comments regarding talking jive and Bob Marley...sigh...

"

It was a joke that you didn't get due to your ignorance and lack of humour.

Re-read it again as I generalised about stereotypes of black AND white people which everyone seems to be doing on this thread.

The BMFC are nothing but a themed night - just like a BBW night or bi night.

The single guys that go are black and meet certain criteria. There are white women that attend, black women that attend, white guys that attend, though the guys are the partners of the women.

It is not racist, its not sinister, its just a themed party. Nothing else is set in stone. White women can play with black or white guys that attend, same as the black women.

Lots of clubs hold themed nights, I attended a big boobs party where the criteria for all women attending is quite obvious. Noone bats an eyelid at BBW themed nights, but when BMFC is mentioned then you always get the racist comments.

I attend, both myself and my OH lov e em, they are well organised, great venue, great food, fantastic hostess, the best I've ever known in any club I've attended, great music and DJ, chance to dress up to the nines, that is a great night to me. I don't think about it any deeper than that.

As I heard, white guys do these parties as many couples go to these clubs together. Does that make a difference?

London

"The BMFC are nothing but a themed night - just like a BBW night or bi night.

The single guys that go are black and meet certain criteria. There are white women that attend, black women that attend, white guys that attend, though the guys are the partners of the women.

It is not racist, its not sinister, its just a themed party. Nothing else is set in stone. White women can play with black or white guys that attend, same as the black women.

Lots of clubs hold themed nights, I attended a big boobs party where the criteria for all women attending is quite obvious. Noone bats an eyelid at BBW themed nights, but when BMFC is mentioned then you always get the racist comments.

I attend, both myself and my OH lov e em, they are well organised, great venue, great food, fantastic hostess, the best I've ever known in any club I've attended, great music and DJ, chance to dress up to the nines, that is a great night to me. I don't think about it any deeper than that.

"

No matter what you say, it doesn't matter that you're a blue eyed blonde there will be people, as evident on this thread, that will see something sinister.

"As I heard, white guys do these parties as many couples go to these clubs together. Does that make a difference?

"

Lots opf white guys go, they just aren't single white guys, they have to be accompanied by a female.

All of the white guys seem to play too so women aren't commanded to play with only black guys and similarly black guys are allowed to play with black women to - like I said just a themed night, a title to give a party an added twist

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

on another site a "white" male asked to go to a bmfc style party, his request was met with an "I dont think you'd fit in" reply. This is when these things become racist. The person in question was friends with some of the people attending and wanted to meet up and catch up, but was discluded (made up my own word there it seems lol) because he was a white male.

If a skinny lady asked to go to a bbw party and was told no, then that would be size-ist or discriminative - who's to say skinny women dont fancy bbw's...

If there was a party for the BMFC and it was fancy dress and lets say a couple of white blokes turn up as Papa Lazarou and Al Jolson and a couple of black blokes turn up as Laurel and Hardy, would they all be classed as racist or just people out for a bit of fun?

Who would be offended?

Why is it that threads keep turning sour on Fab?

One mans meat is another mans poison

Live and let live

If someone was offended by these parties then surely they wouldn't go!

By *exy milf 1962Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I couldn't agree more xx well said !!!

We are ALL individuals,with individual needs,likes and wants and more to the point ~ TOTALLY INDIVIDUAL prefrences x

Know 1 holds a gun to any1's head and we ALL decide who we wish to meet/Hook up with 100% ....That's why we have profiles We read ,we look,we cross refrence,and IF we still like ~ WE MESSAGE ~ end of and IF we dont ~ we move on !!! Not every1 will be every1's cuppa tea,cafe Latte,bovril,herbal fruity,decaff breakfast blend,water,dilute pop or freshly squeezed & THANK GOD were not all the same lol ~ xx ~ So here's to ALL you BBBW lovers outthere;-) x

By *odka n CokeCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

I don't often post in the forums but feel I have to in this instance.

Another poster has commented that there are BBW nights, couples only nights etc, so why can't there be black mans fan club nights as ALL of these nights are targeting a single section of the swinging community.

Well, that's true, however, in doing this you are shutting everyone else out and unless you also have fit girl nights and single guy nights and white/asian/ mans fan club nights, it isn't really fair.

I personally don't see the need for a black mans fan club night as every club and party I've ever attended has had plenty of black guys???

Also, in response to another poster, please don't generalise all black mans fan clubs as being attended by nice, respectful men because I spoke to an owner of a London club recently who had to eject several men from the club for being overly aggressive and down right rude to the women there on a BMFC night.

Finally, I don't care what anyone says, if clubs suddenly started advertising white mans fan club nights, there WOULD be cries of racism/it's not fair/why white men only etc.

Stop the segregation or counter-balance these events, that what I say.

Newcastle and Gateshead

like i said... i am no defender of the whole BMFC thing, i have been to two black/parties out of interest, they are not for me, i have been asked to try again, i wouldn't do it again and i know of ladies who have been to them where they have felt the same way.....

however... I still don't see the difference between BMFC, and a BBW night, which in essence is for those people who admire larger women.... and yet one is being pilloried and the other is seen as being a normal night...

I have seen people touting asian only events on here..... I have seen all white gangbangs advertised on here.... and as i have said, if there are enough people on here wanting an event.. it will take off...

an example of that... the forum based socials.....

By *ustpartyCouple  over a year ago

Blackwater

BMFC is just a name given by the organizer of the parties. Anyone can attend. We often go to the ones at the Hellfire club. A really friendly crowd of people.

By *eepsouthCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Sorry but bmfc is not just a name it's an venue for couples or ladies who like black cock and you will not find white single guys there that's the whole point of it. There is parties out there for everyone stop crying I'm over 40 there is parties I can't go to cos of my age so what am I bothered no.

Its all about supply and demand if people want to attend _mfc parties or bbw parties who are we to judge they are just nights for like minded people. Goes off and wonders why they are so popular same as fet nights. Clubs try to cater for everybodies tastes and needs. I dont like couples nights find them to cliquey but that is my preference.

Well I'm going on Saturday, shame noone wants to come with me to see how degrading it really is

By *anoman1Man  over a year ago

london

"like i said... i am no defender of the whole BMFC thing, i have been to two black/parties out of interest, they are not for me, i have been asked to try again, i wouldn't do it again and i know of ladies who have been to them where they have felt the same way.....

however... I still don't see the difference between BMFC, and a BBW night, which in essence is for those people who admire larger women.... and yet one is being pilloried and the other is seen as being a normal night...

I have seen people touting asian only events on here..... I have seen all white gangbangs advertised on here.... and as i have said, if there are enough people on here wanting an event.. it will take off...

an example of that... the forum based socials.....

"

well said geezer!

Errr!! The post asked if anybody had been to the parties?

Can we give her some feedback of the place please!

I for one want to go too!!!!!!

there are loads of white men only gang bang clubs, i get a few messages from guys who are part of a gang bang club where they state all men are if a certain size, age and white

Its not racist to have a sexual preference and all because a woman may want all white guys or all black guys for that night does not mean they dont like men of other culture or wont meet them a different night, for me the point of swinging is to try new and different things and some of them things maybe to only sample a certain colour for a night

"Errr!! The post asked if anybody had been to the parties?

Can we give her some feedback of the place please!

I for one want to go too!!!!!!"

I have been to a couple of parties that have only black guys there to be honest they are the same as any other party, be the guys all black, all white or a mixture its the people that make it a good night

I am going tonight to Radlett, am really looking forward to it.

They are great parties, fun people, great music, lovely heated swimming pool, lovely venue, fab atmosphere, I've always had a good night, its a perfect party

So just out of interest thesed BMFC parties are there only black guys there? i mean is if your a couple with a white fella can you not go?

been to house parties that have been run by black guys and only invited black men but never been to a BMFC, i cant imagine there being no white guys there i mean how many women would they get if they told them they couldnt take their hubbies

London

"So just out of interest thesed BMFC parties are there only black guys there? i mean is if your a couple with a white fella can you not go?

been to house parties that have been run by black guys and only invited black men but never been to a BMFC, i cant imagine there being no white guys there i mean how many women would they get if they told them they couldnt take their hubbies "

See Iconic's previous post. White guys attend, she goes with her husband. Single white goes can't attend is how I read it.

+1

"So just out of interest thesed BMFC parties are there only black guys there? i mean is if your a couple with a white fella can you not go?

been to house parties that have been run by black guys and only invited black men but never been to a BMFC, i cant imagine there being no white guys there i mean how many women would they get if they told them they couldnt take their hubbies

See Iconic's previous post. White guys attend, she goes with her husband. Single white goes can't attend is how I read it."

ah right, wasnt sure, as she never stated that she goes with her hubby and some couples play alone

To be honest i assumed this would be the case was just checking lol

Sorry but I find the whole "colour" thing racist and distasteful. We all have tastes and preferences but I agree. "

+1

By *tavangerMan  over a year ago

nottingham

and I thought I was a wanker.... geez....

calm down guys

enjoy yer life.....

See Iconic's previous post. White guys attend, she goes with her husband. Single white goes can't attend is how I read it."

Yes that is completely right.

White guys do go, they are part of a couple so of course there are white men at BMFC parties, and quite a lot of them.

These white guys also play too, its not just sex with black guys.

But single white guys on their own are not allowed, the only single men are black.

It isn't just white women who go either, black ladies attend to, so basically its a mix of people

[Removed by poster at 02/08/12 22:28:36]

"My my my....

"

The most intelligent view by black trojan on this topic by far

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"My my my....

The most intelligent view by black trojan on this topic by far "

Wow, someone's been doing some tomb raiding in the forum archive!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

See Iconic's previous post. White guys attend, she goes with her husband. Single white goes can't attend is how I read it.

White guys do go, they are part of a couple so of course there are white men at BMFC parties, and quite a lot of them.

But single white guys on their own are not allowed, the only single men are black.

It isn't just white women who go either, black ladies attend to, so basically its a mix of people "

It's interesting that you mention that single males may attend provided they are black. Presumably single females may attend regardless of race.

Legally speaking it is unlawful to impose such a restriction under the Equality Act 2010. Part 7 of the Act specifically covers discrimination by associations...

An association (A) must not discriminate against a member (B)—

(a)in the way A affords B access, or by not affording B access, to a benefit, facility or service;

(b)by depriving B of membership;

(c)by varying B's terms of membership;

(d)by subjecting B to any other detriment.

So, if non-black females can attend yet non-black males can't then that's gender discrimination; similarly if black males can attend yet non-black males can't attend then that's race discrimination.

I don't consider these nights to be racist, per se, but judging by what you've described in terms of who can and who cannot attend, then they clearly are being run in an unlawful way.

Funnily enough, there's nothing in the Act that says you can't discriminate against singletons... so if no single people - male or female - were allowed access, then everything would be fine and dandy. Being married and being in a civil partnership are both classed as "protected characteristics", i.e. you can't discriminate against non-married couples and have to treat them in the same manner as married couples, yet singletons aren't covered.

It isn't just white women who go either, black ladies attend to, so basically its a mix of people

It's interesting that you mention that single males may attend provided they are black. Presumably single females may attend regardless of race.

Legally speaking it is unlawful to impose such a restriction under the Equality Act 2010. Part 7 of the Act specifically covers discrimination by associations...

(a)in the way A affords B access, or by not affording B access, to a benefit, facility or service;

So, if non-black females can attend yet non-black males can't then that's gender discrimination; similarly if black males can attend yet non-black males can't attend then that's race discrimination.

I don't consider these nights to be racist, per se, but judging by what you've described in terms of who can and who cannot attend, then they clearly are being run in an unlawful way.

Funnily enough, there's nothing in the Act that says you can't discriminate against singletons... so if no single people - male or female - were allowed access, then everything would be fine and dandy. Being married and being in a civil partnership are both classed as "protected characteristics", i.e. you can't discriminate against non-married couples and have to treat them in the same manner as married couples, yet singletons aren't covered."

nice post, very interesting indeed

Totally agree

+1

Why is it?

For me a racist is one that states they won't play with a certain race, will block anyone who has played with a certain race and go through friends lists and block anyone on their list that has.

Stating no anything is preference."

why midgets? you cutting down haha

Funnily enough, there's nothing in the Act that says you can't discriminate against singletons... so if no single people - male or female - were allowed access, then everything would be fine and dandy. Being married and being in a civil partnership are both classed as "protected characteristics", i.e. you can't discriminate against non-married couples and have to treat them in the same manner as married couples, yet singletons aren't covered.nice post, very interesting indeed "

Well phrased and well put post. Interesting points made.

they dont bother me, not a fan of rasicsm to be fair, but racism is hate based not sexual preference based - and any white people playing the rasism card in these situations i think are on par with guys calling a woman ugly/fat/slut etc just because they knocked them back for a meet.

but i dont see this as rasism, its just an event or club catering to a specific sexual preference people want - i dont see women moaning

i dont see the point in getting worked up over it, if you dont like it then dont go, its really not something that will effect you either way. ok sure it might not be 100% right but deep down neither is a regular sex club and party that morally right as well in the eyes of most people.

and it still happens in these events when no preferences are enforced as plenty of people get knocked back in there for other phsyical characteristics on a one to one basis, its peoples choice end of the day

if its a woman or couples fantasy or preference to chase black guys or what ever individual element of it they want then let them do that, like _abio said its no different than saying bbws only or excluding bbws - you can be a part of it or ignore it

end of the day when its your party you can invite who you want, if they dont like it they dont have to come

but i cant see it as being racist unless they an agenda to stir up some hate which they obviousily isnt, as i bet most of the people dont have problem with black or white people etc, they just want to sleep with certain types of people to get more kicks out their sex life and using parties/internet/clubs to get that.

for some i think its the stereotypes and fantasys you get from it,

but i do think there is another side of things though which i think might help get a few guys through it who probally would have a few jealousy problems with letting other guys play with their mrs,

now when they get single white guys they might be quite like themselves or even better looking etc, maybe they get jealous and possibly feel threatened that the mrs might like them more than them or they been better than them.

but with them going to events like this or wanting BBC they are taking the human element out of things and objectifiying them as a big black cock rather than as a person, so in their mind i guess its easier for them to take as there mrs went with a BBC rather than another single guy, they aint getting threatened by a another guy as the black mans completley different from them and probs their mrs usual type, plus like i say they have made them pretty much a sex object so not a threat to their relationship

if they any rascism there blocking out white single men, its probally there just as much with the way they objectify the black men.

but at the end of the day everyones a willing participant, no one is attending who objects so i cant see the harm, after all it would be pointless having single white guys at a single black guy party and the customers surely would be pissed off, just as people would be pissed if they were at a straight party and a load of tv's came along and started to do gay stuff

This might stir it up but the BMFC and BBW events are often one and the same. What is the link between the 'voluptuous' woman and their liking for black men? Just saying.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Just hit mine with a hammer

It has turned purple and swelled up to twice its size

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"The BMFC are nothing but a themed night - just like a BBW night or bi night.

It is not racist, its not sinister, its just a themed party. Nothing else is set in stone. White women can play with black or white guys that attend, same as the black women. "

The argument put forward in favour of BMFC, with which I agree is simply it's a title that suggests it's for ladies (of any colour) who prefer their sex/converstaion on that night to be with a non white man, and no one could argue with that.

However if the criteria for entry to a BMFC party as stated above is any female of any colour, any non white man, whether single or as part of a couple (unless it's more defined than that and would exclude for example Asian single men, whom are non white but not black skinned) and a white man who has to accompanied by a female, then in those circumstances the club would be breaking the race laws because the club would clearly be discriminating against single white men entering the club purely on the colour of their skin. If a single white man is allowed to enter the building but no lady wants to chat/play with him well thats the choice of the female, even if it is the skin colour stopping the guy taking part, because noone ofcourse can force anyone to chat to or play with another person, well not legally anyway, though noone could ofcourse the single white guy for being at the club just because he is white.

So what happens with peoples views if there is a white polish party having an evening at a swingers club?

No English (black, white, oriental, asian etc) allowed.

wirral

"So what happens with peoples views if there is a white polish party having an evening at a swingers club?

No English (black, white, oriental, asian etc) allowed."

It's the same thing, if people aren't allowed in simply because of their nationality or colour of their skin and someone else of the same sex is allowed in, in your example a Polish sinngle man is allowed in, no other single man allowed in because they are not Polish, the the club breaks the race laws.

So technically, I could throw a clown party and only professional, registered clowns could enter the swinging club?

Mint!!

No bearded ladies though!!

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

White males can attend, we have seen them at Arousal ourselves.

They rarely get any action though as it's mainly women/couples looking specificly for black guys.

wirral

"White males can attend, we have seen them at Arousal ourselves.

They rarely get any action though as it's mainly women/couples looking specificly for black guys.

"

Which is fine and as I expected, just previous posts said single white males were specifically excluded from entry to the event. On a personal basis I couldn't see the point of paying for myself to go to a BMFC bash as clearly it's not going to be of any help to me, and therefore I'd pay my money to a club on that night that had a different themed party so to speak.

I believe that single white males are not allowed entry. Its not a pay on the door party, you have to be put on a guest list which is monitored by the hostess. So I should imagine at the point of email the conditions are given.

There are quite a few white guys that go, but they are one half of a couple, they are not single guys.

But its the same with any specialised event isn't it. If I went to a small boob lovers party cos my OH wanted to play with small boobs, then I doubt I would be very popular

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Funnily enough, there's nothing in the Act that says you can't discriminate against singletons... so if no single people - male or female - were allowed access, then everything would be fine and dandy. Being married and being in a civil partnership are both classed as "protected characteristics", i.e. you can't discriminate against non-married couples and have to treat them in the same manner as married couples, yet singletons aren't covered."

As the organiser -who has only just been informed of this thread by the way - i feel that i must clarify a few incorrect statements within this thread, and within the above post too

Feel free to check the BMFC website, where we CLEARLY state the following

Whilst we would NEVER refuse admission to anyone, based on the colour of someones skin, individuals must realise and accept the preferences of the guests that attend our events!

We do get non Black guys that attend our parties albiet they tend to be voyeurs

The BMFC is about preference

Some people like blonde hair, some like skinny guys, some hate smokers, some like fake boobs, some like BBWs .. the list is endless

The people that attend BMFC parties are attracted to Black Guys - end of - no one is forced to attend and everyone, regardless of skin colour should be made to feel welcome

For the record approximately 39% of our guest list is made up of Single Black Guys ... 1% single non Black Guys ... 20% are White Couples ... 10% Interracial Couples ... 10% are Black Couples ... 9% are Single Black Ladies ... 1% are Single non Black Ladies ... 10% are Single White Ladies ...

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I would have thought that the people who go don't have any complaints about anything, and thoroughly enjoy themselves.

Wolf

wirral

"I would have thought that the people who go don't have any complaints about anything, and thoroughly enjoy themselves.

Wolf

"

You'd be right Wolf, the issue would be people who don't go and take it upon themselves to legally challange something like BMFC. The post above yours from the organiser though does seem to clarify the issues that had been raised in the thread.

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am glad that an organiser has stepped forward in the thread.... as actually there was one other thing I wanted to bring up...

the way it is advertised I don't think helps the case..

"Parties specifically organised for ladies who appreciate the extras that Black guys bring"

what "extras" would those be?

see... it is the alluding to stereotypes that makes it bad/unpleasant and I can understand in a way why there is a backlash...

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I am glad that an organiser has stepped forward in the thread.... as actually there was one other thing I wanted to bring up...

"Parties specifically organised for ladies who appreciate the extras that Black guys bring"

see... it is the alluding to stereotypes that makes it bad/unpleasant and I can understand in a way why there is a backlash...

"

Well we all got extra melanin brother _abio

By *nnebellWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Racisim comes in may forms and is deffinitely not just about the colour of your skin.......!

BMFC parties are very well organised, if you mention at the door that your a newbie Helen will make sure you are shown around the venue first and are comfortble before leaving you on your own.

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally agree

+1

Why is it?

Stating no anything is preference."

By *damandeve4funCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

To appreciate or be a 'fan' of any colour or race to me isn't racist. However, to dislike because of colour or race perhaps is. "

Here, There & Everywhere

"I am glad that an organiser has stepped forward in the thread.... as actually there was one other thing I wanted to bring up...

"

I wouldnt say that this discussion is a 'backlash' as you put it

I would say it is a discussion that is held between adults who have opinions - some we agree with, some we dont

As for the BMFC strapline - it is how you wish to read it

My intention was to inform people that Black Guys DO bring many extras to the parties - their culture, their experience, their style, their swagger ...

Unfortunately the human race will ALWAYS form stereotypes and i think it will need more than a few discussions on these forums to prevent it

Indeed when i first started the BMFC over 7 years ago, swinging clubs were full of middle aged white people

Swinging clubs then, were not accessable for the mainstream and the only people allowed in were members or were introduced by members

Prior to that, I spent over 2 years periodically visiting venues and rarely saw any Black Guys as the 'lifestyle' just want on their radar

I wanted to change that and i knew that many of my friends were attracted to Black Guys and that many Black Guys would appreciate the lifestyle if the doors were open for them

Over the years i have listened to the BMFC members and adusted the parties to their requirements

Guests that attend the BMFC should see that i try to offer 'more' by ensuring the music, food and door times are all customer focused too!

I would completely agree with the organiser above and she has tapped into a niche which offers so much more than sex with black guys.

The mood and vibe are fantastic, the venues upmarket, the music, the ambiance, its just a fantastic night.

I am going to the party tomorrow night in the Midlands and that will be interesting to see how it differs from my favourite Radlett venue.

hi..isn't swinging about variation?.We all love new experiences???...However Helen holds a damn good party hehe

By *icesweetgirlWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I love variety and I love black or white cock. Is there one of these parties in manchester? I would love to go.

well im jealous that there is nothing like that in scotland

swindon

"As the organiser -who has only just been informed of this thread by the way - i feel that i must clarify a few incorrect statements within this thread, and within the above post too

Whilst we would NEVER refuse admission to anyone, based on the colour of someones skin, individuals must realise and accept the preferences of the guests that attend our events!

Some people like blonde hair, some like skinny guys, some hate smokers, some like fake boobs, some like BBWs .. the list is endless

The people that attend BMFC parties are attracted to Black Guys - end of - no one is forced to attend and everyone, regardless of skin colour should be made to feel welcome

For the record approximately 39% of our guest list is made up of Single Black Guys ... 1% single non Black Guys ... 20% are White Couples ... 10% Interracial Couples ... 10% are Black Couples ... 9% are Single Black Ladies ... 1% are Single non Black Ladies ... 10% are Single White Ladies ... "

I'm not quite sure why my post was singled-out

After reading your reply, however, and then re-reading my original post I think it may appear that I was referring specifically to your parties. If that was the case then I apologise.

I was using the term generically. I wasn't actually aware that the term BMFC was specific to your parties; I had assumed it was similar to brands that have lost their trademark status through being genericised, such as Aspirin, Escalator, Petrol, Cellophane and Dry Ice.

I still stand by my comments - from a legal perspective all clubs have to abide by the Act of Parliament that I cited. Thanks for clarifying your position with regards your parties being non-discriminatory... as a tree-hugging liberal it's good to see!

Here, There & Everywhere

"I love variety and I love black or white cock. Is there one of these parties in manchester? I would love to go. "

We host one at TOWNHOUSE in Merseyside on the 4th Friday of every month ..

Here, There & Everywhere

"well im jealous that there is nothing like that in scotland "

Sorry - I don't do any in Scotland but we get LOADS of Scottish members that travel down for our parties though

By *moothandwetCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Been to two of the parties in dunstable and a lovely mix of nice people there, lots to see and do and the hosts were so very welcoming and friendly. xx

Here, There & Everywhere

"As the organiser -who has only just been informed of this thread by the way - i feel that i must clarify a few incorrect statements within this thread, and within the above post too

For the record approximately 39% of our guest list is made up of Single Black Guys ... 1% single non Black Guys ... 20% are White Couples ... 10% Interracial Couples ... 10% are Black Couples ... 9% are Single Black Ladies ... 1% are Single non Black Ladies ... 10% are Single White Ladies ...

I'm not quite sure why my post was singled-out

After reading your reply, however, and then re-reading my original post I think it may appear that I was referring specifically to your parties. If that was the case then I apologise.

I was using the term generically. I wasn't actually aware that the term BMFC was specific to your parties; I had assumed it was similar to brands that have lost their trademark status through being genericised, such as Aspirin, Escalator, Petrol, Cellophane and Dry Ice.

I still stand by my comments - from a legal perspective all clubs have to abide by the Act of Parliament that I cited. Thanks for clarifying your position with regards your parties being non-discriminatory... as a tree-hugging liberal it's good to see! "

I certainly didnt aim to single you out, I just felt that I needed to reply to you specifically as you quoted the legallities

No offence meant and no offence taken either x

swindon

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"well im jealous that there is nothing like that in scotland "

Or in Yorkshire. Boo!

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"My my my....

"

If it is drivel, I agree totally with you

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Wow what a great post. reading through it is so interesting to see the opinions of many. It reinforces the fine line between racism and sexual preference.

I have been to the BMFC parties and have struck up great conversations with like minded people.

There are many that will only play with certain people and state this on profiles. How can a party that caters for a niche taste be racist. I have never seen or heard of anybody being refused entry due to colour of skin. The organiser has put a lot of thought into the stats and figures to ensure fun at these parties, and allocates entry in respect of the theme. The parties themselves offer a meeting point for people with similar taste and a preference for a particular type of play mate. I would imagine that BBW parties would be similar.

If like these parties it encourages some to feel at ease enjoying the lifestyle then so be it. My advice for those that this type of party offends is to do what I do as I scan through the profiles that state 'No black men, just my preference' smile, move on and concentrate on those that welcome your advances.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"

Stereotypical or not Fabio, I think it's meant as a bit of fun. What next, disclaimers on Doctors and Nurses parties, that those in attendance may not be medically trained.

To go back to the wider racism issue, everyone is entitled to their preference, skin colour is as much a physical characteristic as big boobs, height, weight etc, and I don't think anyone could ever say that being attracted to a certain 'type' is racist.

And lastly, as for single white guys being able to attend.. I'm sure you are allowed, but why would you want to? When the vast majority of ladies in attendance are there looking for their 'type'..

"

And lastly, as for single white guys being able to attend.. I'm sure you are allowed, but why would you want to? When the vast majority of ladies in attendance are there looking for their 'type'.."

From my perspective, sometimes i have been to clubs or parties purely as a voyeur. I love watching older women play with younger guys, i don't always feel the need to join them. I love the contrast of age.

In the same way,i love watching a white woman with a black guy or a black woman with a white guy. I think the combination of the skin colours looks incredibly sexy. I guess in the same way someone might find blondes sexy. Watching it really arouses me.

Its simple as that.

what about white guys that are attracted to black girls? it would seem that black single women are hard to find on the scene and are also a "niece market", so why not just re-brand the BMFC nights and open the doors to interracial awinging nights? as we all know the whole black are bigger and better lovers isn't quite true but the attraction is the mix of skins.

Personally I do see BMFC as a weird night that are touted for the pleasure of upper middle class white women to play with the "freaky" urban black guys, also I see a few black guys who go to fill their score cards with how many well to do white women they can play with. it might be different for some but it does have that meat market kind of vibe to the whole thing.

I have one attended a club that was holing a interracial night and was quite appalled to hear a white lady start talking in a fake Jamaican patois accent when hoping to make a play with a guy. thou the guys didn't show any offence, to me it just made her look dumb and quite rude, in the way she was dumbing down herself. it was a bit like watching 'Allo 'Allo or a Jim Davidson stand up!

Here, There & Everywhere

"what about white guys that are attracted to black girls? it would seem that black single women are hard to find on the scene and are also a "niece market", so why not just re-brand the BMFC nights and open the doors to interracial awinging nights? as we all know the whole black are bigger and better lovers isn't quite true but the attraction is the mix of skins.

Personally I do see BMFC as a weird night that are touted for the pleasure of upper middle class white women to play with the "freaky" urban black guys, also I see a few black guys who go to fill their score cards with how many well to do white women they can play with. it might be different for some but it does have that meat market kind of vibe to the whole thing.

I have one attended a club that was holing a interracial night and was quite appalled to hear a white lady start talking in a fake Jamaican patois accent when hoping to make a play with a guy. thou the guys didn't show any offence, to me it just made her look dumb and quite rude, in the way she was dumbing down herself. it was a bit like watching 'Allo 'Allo or a Jim Davidson stand up!"

Thanks for taking the time out to leave your comments however I would like to address a few of your views

You state that ''Personally I do see BMFC as a weird night that are touted for the pleasure of upper middle class white women to play with the "freaky" urban black guys, also I see a few black guys who go to fill their score cards with how many well to do white women they can play with.'' Yet you earlier clearly stated that you have never attended a BMFC event - I'd be very interested to see where you have seen my parties promoted in that way ..

I do not judge or question the reasons why guests want to attend a BMFC party and I don't think that anyone should ..

Sexual preferences, fetishes, couples bounderies, peoples promiscuity .. Those are NOT for me or anyone else to discuss, judge or criticise ..

This whole 'lifestyle' is about freedome of choice! ..

As long as all guests at a BMFC Party have MUTUAL RESPECT, MUTUAL ATTRACTION and MUTUAL CONSENT I honestly can't see why anyone thinks its their right to even challenge their choices!

For goodness sake, surely everyone must realise that ADULT parties are organised for ADULTS

No-one is forced to attend but the majority of people judging are those that haven't actually attended

I have no problem with people critisising me as the organiser, but I do have a problem with people judging my members!

I had hoped to create an environment / community where they could be who they are, amongst likeminded adults

It is not right that they are judged for having an 'interest' that doesn't cause any offfence to anyone

Ayou then suggest ''so why not just re-brand the BMFC nights and open the doors to interracial awinging nights?'' - well that would be like asking A Burger Van to start selling Donner Kebab meat!

The BMFC is for ladies who appreciate Black Guys ..

There are plenty of 'interacial party organisers' out there already .. Why would I want to 'fix something that isn't broken?'

It does concern me though that you suggest I change the parties to being 'interacial' yet go on to say that you didn't really enjoy the interacial party experience that you had due to the interaction between a white lady and Black Guy there ..

"

It does concern me though that you suggest I change the parties to being 'interacial' yet go on to say that you didn't really enjoy the interacial party experience that you had due to the interaction between a white lady and Black Guy there ..

"

I find anyone who feels the need for fake Jamaican patois or any to put on any accent when talking to some one as rather patronising and a bit rude. other than that I have no problem with BMFC, I can see they are popular and fill a need on the club scene much like gangbang or couples nights. I wasn't aware that it was a brand and just thought it was a common term for interracial nights.

I like to look beyond race or colour, and see the individual due to living in an integrated society.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

In that case, why have clubs all over the country not been questioned about "Couples nights" which mysteriously mean "couples and single females, but no single males"?

Surely not only is the suggested theme "couples night" not adhered to by permitting single females, it intentionally excludes one section of society - if we start there then maybe the whole "only single black guys allowed, boo hoo, single white guys can't go" aspect can be addressed

I've actually never understood why "persons A" not fitting criteria of "party B" get offended - why not go to a party of your choice?

I'm happy going to Single guy nights rather than citing legislature against couples nights

Saying that, most of the time when TattooedHB and myself go to couples nights, she find herself drawn more to the single guy nights anyway lol

swindon

" [... snip ...]

In that case, why have clubs all over the country not been questioned about "Couples nights" which mysteriously mean "couples and single females, but no single males"?

Surely not only is the suggested theme "couples night" not adhered to by permitting single females, it intentionally excludes one section of society - if we start there then maybe the whole "only single black guys allowed, boo hoo, single white guys can't go" aspect can be addressed

I've actually never understood why "persons A" not fitting criteria of "party B" get offended - why not go to a party of your choice?

I'm happy going to Single guy nights rather than citing legislature against couples nights

Saying that, most of the time when TattooedHB and myself go to couples nights, she find herself drawn more to the single guy nights anyway lol"

I don't know why this hasn't been challenged. But maybe it's because, according to societal norms, swinging is still considered perverted... you only have to have read the recent newspaper article about the woman from Sunderland to understand how the scene is seen by the everyday person on the street. As such, maybe nobody's been prepared to stake their position in society and their reputation in order to challenge their local club's discriminatory practices.

In any case, instigating legal action would ultimately be pointless in any case - every organisation (including swingers' clubs) inherently has the right to refuse membership to anyone, should they so please. As long as whoever runs the organisation can demonstrate that the refusal was not on the grounds of gender, religion, sexual preference, race, etc... then they are within their rights to tell someone where to go. So, even if someone did commence proceedings claiming discrimination the chances are they'd not directly benefit from the outcome anyway.

To answer your comment about couples' nights, as I mentioned previously, the Equality Act bizarrely doesn't mention discrimination against singletons. Refusing entry simply because someone is single is acceptable. Doing so because of their gender is not. I completely agree that, by allowing single females entry yet not affording single males the same right, is discriminatory. By the strict letter of the law, single females should be denied entry otherwise they have to similarly allow single males entry.

Interestingly, I've heard that many clubs won't allow gay men in a couple entry on couples' nights - which I find preposterous. Under the Equality Act, however, they can argue that this is discrimination based on sexual preference... which is unlawful. So any single males wanting to go to a couples' night at a swingers' club simply need to convince the owner that they are in a couple but not heterosexual

Lastly, I'm not sure whether your comment about "citing legislation" was meant as a dig at me but, just to clear this up, I'm interested in this subject from a purely legal angle. I studied law at university before changing direction and doing a massive u-turn on my chosen career path, so I guess I'm a frustrated Ally McBeal at heart. Citing legislation is just something you're taught to do

I'm also a liberal, tree-hugging hippy kinda person, so on a personal level I am interested in stamping out discrimination. To be perfectly honest, I don't particularly care about the specifics - we're talking about access to swingers' clubs here because it's pertinent considering the nature of this website, but I'd be just as happy talking about car insurance premiums for female drivers or career prospects for transgender people within the armed forces. For me, the specifics aren't important... I just dislike discrimination (whether that be positive or negative).

Here, There & Everywhere

And just for the record folks - me and _arambar have no gripes at all

We have had a private conversation in relation to the legalities and we are both very happy with our responses, and moral standing

Carambar - keep up your fight for equality, but i think its going to be a long one!!

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

At least am not to blame this time, if you believe the rumours I'm pushy with couples.

» Add a new message to this topic