FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels/AbFabs Reviews

Kestrels/AbFabs Reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reykiwi500 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Thread to record reviews for Kestrels and Abfabs.

I waited until all the facilities were up and running to go to the new venue and was pleasantly surprised. Big venue and feels quite spread out if there aren't a lot of people there, but all the facilities are great - especially enjoy the new hot tubs and the steam room.

The rest/play rooms are nice and comfortable and it's good all facilities are open during the day. Lawrence and the rest of the staff are excellent and I'll definitely be going back on a regular basis.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went on a wednesday evening so it was fairly quiet. The hot tub room was a bit smelly, and the corridors were a bit cold so when you go from the nice warm pool to the showers you get the shivers. Quite a few broken things such as the steam room and the spa in the pool room, and some showers. I think it still needs some work. It wasn't really to my tastes, I prefer somewhere a bit for intimate and warm.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Meanwhile some of us have been showing our support from the start by going along paying our money and seeing them invest thier proffits in improving facillities week on week. Various people ive spoken to have been going along regularly with the same idea.

"Meanwhile some of us have been showing our support from the start by going along paying our money and seeing them invest thier proffits in improving facillities week on week. Various people ive spoken to have been going along regularly with the same idea.

"

Yes...you can see the improvements week after week, I find the staff very accommodating - Lawrence yesterday treated us to an exclusive ‘Magic Mike’ performance which was - charming and the facilities really are second to none. I don’t care if the corridor is chilly - makes you appreciate the hot tubs even more. The pool could do with a bit of prettying up but it’s a lovely temperature and the lighting is just right. We are all booked for NYE and can’t wait!

By *randmrsnawtyCouple  over a year ago

PO 36

We attended for the first time last Friday (6th).

Nicely laid out although we didn't try the pool or hot tubs the area looked nice.

The social bar area was great and we chatted to a few lovely people.

Our only gripe was the cinema it looked very nicely set out but the moment we sat down a hoard of single guys surrounded us, FFS at least say hello before assuming you can touch, we made a hasty retreat back to the bar.

Pity but it didn't taint our fun.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Meanwhile some of us have been showing our support from the start by going along paying our money and seeing them invest thier proffits in improving facillities week on week. Various people ive spoken to have been going along regularly with the same idea.

"

Easy, tiger!

Firstly, Kestrels is a business. And while it's great to support businesses, the business needs to deliver the goods or services to an acceptable standard in ordee to succeed.

Secondly, nobody was having a pop at Kestrels. They were just giving an honest review, as per the thread title.

And thirdly, having been there a couple of times recently, I would have to say that Kestrels still has a fair way to go before I would consider paying for a second year's membership.

Is this place busy on a Monday morning? How much is it to visit? Was thinking of going for the first time when it opens tomorrow xx

[Removed by poster at 08/12/19 16:47:42]

Yep, I’ve been going since the start and have to say the transformation from when it first opened is quite incredible. I was at Kestrels last week and I didn’t see any of the broken things referenced above but would agree the ground floor corridor was a bit nippy.

"Is this place busy on a Monday morning? How much is it to visit? Was thinking of going for the first time when it opens tomorrow xx"

all the information you need including a membership application is on their website - you’ll need to become a member first but that can be done on the day. That said, it’s £50 per visit for single males plus key and towel deposit.

I’ve been twice. I like it. Yes, it’s developing still and there are some improvements required. The dungeon room is large but has a window to the social and bar room - I was nicely spacing under my Dom partner’s care whilst hanging from the ceiling when an idiot hammered on the window and shouted approval. My guy lost his rhythm. I banged out of sub space which isn’t pleasant. A blind at the window would be good.

The pool is great, hot tubs a nuce new facility, and staff are very professional.

"We attended for the first time last Friday (6th).

Nicely laid out although we didn't try the pool or hot tubs the area looked nice.

Our only gripe was the cinema it looked very nicely set out but the moment we sat down a hoard of single guys surrounded us, FFS at least say hello before assuming you can touch, we made a hasty retreat back to the bar.

Pity but it didn't taint our fun."

But surely that's down to men not the club?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I attended Kestrels daytime spa for the first and so far only time 9th July.At the time there were no steam room , sauna , hot tubs or cafeteria / eating area but I knew all of this before attending so no complaints on that score.I enjoyed the swimming pool ,cinema room and the big lounge area that was showing the tennis.I have been reading the forums and I now believe they have hot tubs and steam room so now would be a even better time to attend.The reason I have only attended the once is from my front door in North London to Kestrels front door by public transport it’s a 2 and a half hour journey so I can only attend daytime when I am on leave or a Saturday.That said I would definitely attend again just that I couldn’t class myself as a regular because of the travel involved.If I lived nearer the area would attend more frequently as we have nothing like Kestrels in London for daytime. I am more than happy to support Kestrels as and when I can but AbFabs in the evening would be even harder to support.

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey

Pity but it didn't taint our fun."

that's Fridays for ya

I just found the place to lack any kind of erotism personally, maybe it's too big. I admire what they are doing but when I go in there I don't get a sexy vibe, and the upstairs bar needs serious updating as the decor reminds me of a pub from the 1990s.

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We had a great day today.

Hottubs were lush, Mrs sn loved it in the cinema.

Lots of couples.. Mrs sn wanted to say hi to one lady but was a little shy...

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

We had a great time there yesterday and are going again tonight. Since it opened improvements have come thick and fast. It’s not perfection (yet!) but hey we arent perfect either!

By *ice_fun_guyMan  over a year ago

Cranleigh

Visited Kestrel for the first time today.

Very enjoyable, pool area was great.

No play today but chatted to some very nice people and left feeling nice and relaxed. Will definitely return.

There was the usual thing of some single guys following the few women around but in general everyone seemed to be respectful.

London

Easy, tiger!

Firstly, Kestrels is a business. And while it's great to support businesses, the business needs to deliver the goods or services to an acceptable standard in ordee to succeed.

Secondly, nobody was having a pop at Kestrels. They were just giving an honest review, as per the thread title.

"

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

HOLY FUCK.

My mistaken loyalty has been kicked in my face.

Along with others who had the same idea as me. Ie support (by paying the high entry price) the club and watch it grow i now feel totally fucked over.

Apparently they want a younger crowd attending....so much so that they are changing the rules to allow younger women to attend a naturist club wearing clothes.

Please tell me i have misunderstood if i have and please if its not true lets have the official version on here for all to see.

By *carlet Rose RedWoman  over a year ago

Woodley

I have attended this club a few times now but only on a Friday or a Saturday evening and both times I have had a great time and have met some really nice people.

Where do I start, downstairs in reception you have two computers for you to use to sign up for membership, but much quicker if you sign up beforehand. If you have not been before you will be given a tour of the place where things are pointed out to you by a staff member. Thank you to the staff member that showed me around he answered all my questions, I was very nervous because it was my first time at a club.  Two smallish playrooms by the very large changing rooms with showers, steam rooms and toilets. Large pool and yes it’s nice and warm with a hot tub next to the pool with some soft benches if you wanted to get out and play. Along the corridor you have the wet/hot tub room with 3 hot tubs  all very warm you also have 4 other playrooms in that space. Further down the corridor this leads you to an external door to the smoking area, which could be why the corridor could be a little chilly at times with the door opening and closing. Oh no alcohol downstairs yes I did get told off by a very funny member of staff.

Upstairs, the dungeon room overlooks the pool I still think that might need some tweaks. A very large social room at the side of that you have 3 more playrooms, which are all viewable. In the same area there is a dark room too, which is very dark not my favourite but that’s just me (maybe in time I will explore this, who knows). You also have the glory holes and a small open play area. Bar that serves you alcohol at reasonable prices and you can even run up a tab and pay at the end. Through to the dance floor it’s so big they have had to fill it with a pool table yes the guys loved it when I was bending over in not much more than a belt! A disco for when they have other functions or parties then a cinema room large and very popular. It’s a very big space to fill but all that means for me is I can get lost in all the fun too, lol!

Friday night, single guys, single ladies and couples night, yes I braved it and had a fantastic time met this guy and he took me under his wing. When we were getting it on in the cinema rooms quite a few guys came around and started to watch us I felt a few hands on me but I told them to f off and they respected that, be strong girls we are in control not them lol!

Saturday night, single girls and couples only, another good night had some fun in the pool with a few nice couples and had my first girl on girl time and loved every minute. I did notice within both the times I have attended they had made improvements. Will be going back quite a lot as it’s quite close by to me.

The club is clean and tidy with no bad smells. I have received a message from a couple and all they done is slate the club, said ‘it smells and is full of wanking zombies’. On the times I was there I did not experience any of this and had a great time. It seems they are haters of the club, and haven’t given it a chance.

I will be attending both xmas parties they have planned for the Friday night and the Saturday night, there is a lot of positive things that can be said for this club, considering they have only been open since May this year.

Obviously everyone has their own preferences and opinions about clubs, but with regards to behaviours of people that attend these clubs isn’t it down to the individuals and not the club. Come on, if you are not strong enough to handle the situation yourself by being strong enough and telling people ‘No’ and they persist, raise the issue to a member of staff I am sure they will deal with the situation.

Can’t wait to try out a few more clubs and see where this journey of my life takes me.

Keep doing what you are doing Heathrow Kestrels / Heathrow Abfabs………….as they say ‘Rome was not built in a day!’ or ‘If we build it, they will come!’, springs to mind!....I'm sure there is a pun in there!

xx

By *tjamespkMan  over a year ago

Woodford

Amazing review - so helpful X

"I have attended this club a few times now but only on a Friday or a Saturday evening and both times I have had a great time and have met some really nice people.

Where do I start, downstairs in reception you have two computers for you to use to sign up for membership, but much quicker if you sign up beforehand. If you have not been before you will be given a tour of the place where things are pointed out to you by a staff member. Thank you to the staff member that showed me around he answered all my questions, I was very nervous because it was my first time at a club.  Two smallish playrooms by the very large changing rooms with showers, steam rooms and toilets. Large pool and yes it’s nice and warm with a hot tub next to the pool with some soft benches if you wanted to get out and play. Along the corridor you have the wet/hot tub room with 3 hot tubs  all very warm you also have 4 other playrooms in that space. Further down the corridor this leads you to an external door to the smoking area, which could be why the corridor could be a little chilly at times with the door opening and closing. Oh no alcohol downstairs yes I did get told off by a very funny member of staff.

Upstairs, the dungeon room overlooks the pool I still think that might need some tweaks. A very large social room at the side of that you have 3 more playrooms, which are all viewable. In the same area there is a dark room too, which is very dark not my favourite but that’s just me (maybe in time I will explore this, who knows). You also have the glory holes and a small open play area. Bar that serves you alcohol at reasonable prices and you can even run up a tab and pay at the end. Through to the dance floor it’s so big they have had to fill it with a pool table yes the guys loved it when I was bending over in not much more than a belt! A disco for when they have other functions or parties then a cinema room large and very popular. It’s a very big space to fill but all that means for me is I can get lost in all the fun too, lol!

Friday night, single guys, single ladies and couples night, yes I braved it and had a fantastic time met this guy and he took me under his wing. When we were getting it on in the cinema rooms quite a few guys came around and started to watch us I felt a few hands on me but I told them to f off and they respected that, be strong girls we are in control not them lol!

Saturday night, single girls and couples only, another good night had some fun in the pool with a few nice couples and had my first girl on girl time and loved every minute. I did notice within both the times I have attended they had made improvements. Will be going back quite a lot as it’s quite close by to me.

The club is clean and tidy with no bad smells. I have received a message from a couple and all they done is slate the club, said ‘it smells and is full of wanking zombies’. On the times I was there I did not experience any of this and had a great time. It seems they are haters of the club, and haven’t given it a chance.

I will be attending both xmas parties they have planned for the Friday night and the Saturday night, there is a lot of positive things that can be said for this club, considering they have only been open since May this year.

Obviously everyone has their own preferences and opinions about clubs, but with regards to behaviours of people that attend these clubs isn’t it down to the individuals and not the club. Come on, if you are not strong enough to handle the situation yourself by being strong enough and telling people ‘No’ and they persist, raise the issue to a member of staff I am sure they will deal with the situation.

Can’t wait to try out a few more clubs and see where this journey of my life takes me.

Keep doing what you are doing Heathrow Kestrels / Heathrow Abfabs………….as they say ‘Rome was not built in a day!’ or ‘If we build it, they will come!’, springs to mind!....I'm sure there is a pun in there!

xx"

With regards to the messages you get from people slating the club, can you pass these on and anymore you may get to the management, I’m sure they will find them very interesting.

Great review by the way

By *n2cplCouple  over a year ago

swindon

We had the walking zombie message, I'm guessing from the same sourse.

Reported to admin and didn't hear a thing.

By *randmrsnawtyCouple  over a year ago

PO 36

Pity but it didn't taint our fun.

But surely that's down to men not the club?"

Totally agree,it is the members not the club, after a few f offs we went back into the bar area and left them, we chatted and played with some new friends in a private room, we know for next time.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

a couple's only play area would be good

London

"a couple's only play area would be good "

The overall venue is certainly big enough for that, although there might be other plans in the pipeline to utilise the space better.

London

"a couple's only play area would be good

The overall venue is certainly big enough for that, although there might be other plans in the pipeline to utilise the space better."

I don't know anything btw, just in case that last comment gave the impression I do

Woodley

"I have attended this club a few times now but only on a Friday or a Saturday evening and both times I have had a great time and have met some really nice people.

xx

With regards to the messages you get from people slating the club, can you pass these on and anymore you may get to the management, I’m sure they will find them very interesting.

Great review by the way "

I have passed those messages on today and received a very nice message back.

I don't understand these people. My mum once said if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have tried a few things and realised I don't like that so will not try again but i will not go on about it as it could be someone's favourite thing to do.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Great review and in-line with my own experience

Hadley Wood

[Removed by poster at 10/12/19 20:33:08]

By *ORSETDUOCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Having attended clubs both in Europe and the US we can speak from a certain background of experience and speak as we find. We have been to the new and old AbFabs and have always had a fabulous time. The staff are friendly, welcoming and very attentive. The new facilities are excellent and spacious. However, What also makes a club "great" are the people. Again, we've met a friendly, interesting and very sexy crowd. At the end of the day its each to their own, and of course it won't suit everyone. Some people's expectations are perhaps something different and they are fully entitled to their opinions as long as they are objective and honest. We've seen a recent negative post from someone who has never attended, just repeated someone else's post. Totally fail to see the point in that, complete waste of time and effort. If you are going to post a review, have the courage to stand by your own opinion for goodness sake. So we will continue to visit and enjoy ourselves.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I attended the new venue for the first time recently, I used to attend the old one and was very keen to see see the new place.

I found it much nicer and busier than expected.

I received a very friendly friendly reception followed by a full tour of the facilities.

It is a very large venue with multiple spaces suitable for many purposes from the LED hot tubs to the massage table. I spent time playing pool, (which as an extra bonus was free), relaxed in the various lounge areas and chatted to lots of people there, had a swim in the pool and I was genuinely impressed.

I had heard it was a building site 12 weeks before they opened back in May, which really is incredible to believe when you see all the work that has been done and to me it is really shaping up to be a fun and luxurious venue.

Like anything it is what you make it, I had a great day and I'm very keen to go back.

I'm hoping to be there on the 18th for the Christmas party.

I think it's definitely worth going and seeing for yourself and as they have put so much hard work into it I feel they deserve support.

By *indMasterUKMan  over a year ago

All over England

This is my review, and by way of context, I am a member of Chams, Quest, Eurekas, Hellfire and have visited other UK and continental clubs. And was also a member of the old Kestrels.

Visited for the first time Wednesday night. The team were friendly and welcoming, and happy to answer any questions. The club is very big, and almost all the facilities were working including the hot tubs and sauna. The pool was lovely. Other posts describe the facilities so I won’t repeat that here.

It was reasonably busy for a Wednesday with quite a few couples and single males. As ever, the “wanking crew” were there - single males who zombie-like follow every woman all over the place, but there were also the “regular” single guys who can string a sentence together and socialise! The club has plenty of private playrooms which were in action on the Wednesday, as well as rooms where people can watch from the outside ( also well used when I was there). The glory holes were in action too ( very enjoyable Emma, thank you ) and the dark room was also busy. The gangbang with Tash over the pool table was the highlight of the evening. Surprise, surprise.

As a club goer of over 15 years’ experience I would say that the new Kestrels/Abfabs has all the right ingredients to be a great club.... the facilities are about right, it just needs to ensure it can attract the right kind of people. I for one will become a regular as I loved the old venue, and think the new place is worth it.

Looking forward to a weekend evening in the New Year.

As a regularly attending non-zombie who has excellent communication skills may I just say that the wanking zombies are a great source of annoyance to me and no doubt other males like me.

There is nothing worse that to be chatting to a pleasant female/couple only to be interrupted by some sexually desperate moronic being feverishly tugging away at his erect member.

There is a cinema showing excellent porn at Kestrels - perhaps the zombies would make better use of their pent up energy in there.

By *DNandLookingMan  over a year ago

London

Liking this thread. It's an easy enough journey for me so am considering a visit there soon.

Thanks all.

London

Hope there's a café opening soon.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/20 10:07:03]

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"As a regularly attending non-zombie who has excellent communication skills may I just say that the wanking zombies are a great source of annoyance to me and no doubt other males like me.

There is nothing worse that to be chatting to a pleasant female/couple only to be interrupted by some sexually desperate moronic being feverishly tugging away at his erect member.

There is a cinema showing excellent porn at Kestrels - perhaps the zombies would make better use of their pent up energy in there. "

For some reason David Attenborough narrated that scene in my head!!

[Removed by poster at 21/01/20 01:11:10]

Not sure about a cafe, but they are now offering sunday lunches!

By *likat50Woman  over a year ago

london /bracklesham bay

Visited last Saturday during the day and was impressed. Hot tubs are a great addition and pool was nice and relaxing. Was very quiet and so was about to chill a lot. Tempted to go this Saturday afternoon. Anyone else going?

London

"Not sure about a cafe, but they are now offering sunday lunches!"

Yes, was highly tempted to go last Sunday but unfortunately had other things I needed to do.

I do hope the Sunday lunch thing does well, but personally I'm looking more for just a sandwich. The type of activities at Kestrels aren't really conducive to a full stomach in my view.

By *zarelMan  over a year ago

London

Sunday roast, btw very good.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

We may pop along for the afternoon this Sunday. I'm not convinced a roast dinner is very conducive to a sexy afternoon though!

T

By *tarling and RobinCouple  over a year ago

middlesex

"We may pop along for the afternoon this Sunday. I'm not convinced a roast dinner is very conducive to a sexy afternoon though!

T "

We had a very sexy afternoon, but didn't have the Sunday roast.

Very nice people who had it that we spoke with.

By *tarling and RobinCouple  over a year ago

middlesex

"We may pop along for the afternoon this Sunday. I'm not convinced a roast dinner is very conducive to a sexy afternoon though!

T "

We had a very sexy afternoon, but didn't have the Sunday roast.

Very nice was what the people who had it said to us.

By *ohnsamCouple  over a year ago

Bramley

We were there today, sadly only till 1pm,so a little quiet, only two couples and 5 single guys by the time we left(we actually prefer this as a bit shy)

Have not been for a while. It has improved a fair bit since our last visit,hot tub area has been opened since our last visit along with 4 private rooms in same area. Hot tub too hot for us,but most people like it that way.

Only minor constructive criticism is a couple of places are a bit cold and the dungeon area could do with blacked out windows. However the place is great and is constantly improving.

Thanks to the lovely mature gent who pleasured my wife in the cinema, she is still tingling!

Hi, thinking of going for the first time next Thursday when it opens.

I am a little bit shy and wondering if it would be busy or not?

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

I’m thinking of going today as my meets gone away be good to think be more ladies / couples around than last time I went !!!

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"Hi, thinking of going for the first time next Thursday when it opens.

I am a little bit shy and wondering if it would be busy or not? "

Would you prefer it to be quiet then ?

I would like it if there was a few people there, as I went to Zeus spa and it was just me lol

Hadley Wood

"I’m thinking of going today as my meets gone away be good to think be more ladies / couples around than last time I went !!! "

Sunday afternoons are usually good for couples.

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

"I’m thinking of going today as my meets gone away be good to think be more ladies / couples around than last time I went !!!

Sunday afternoons are usually good for couples."

Just asking for a friend. what is the dungeon area like in comparison to say Hellfire club?

By *indMasterUKMan  over a year ago

All over England

"I’m thinking of going today as my meets gone away be good to think be more ladies / couples around than last time I went !!!

Just asking for a friend. what is the dungeon area like in comparison to say Hellfire club? "

I prefer the Hellfire dungeon esp when the fire is lit. There is more of an atmosphere in the Hellfire dungeon, probably because more planning went into the design of it.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

[Removed by poster at 31/01/20 17:31:10]

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

The dungeon at hellfire is far better, the abfabs one feels a bit like an afterthought. Not difficult to fix though, their last one was pretty cool with lots of atmosphere

Just asking for a friend. what is the dungeon area like in comparison to say Hellfire club? "

By *arcos69Man  over a year ago

slough

I'm a single guy who went to abfabs but a lot of the single men have no manners or respect for people.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

We put up a meet for our first time to go Sunday - chatted to a few people before

Arrived and easily sorted membership etc- great tour

We had a very negative message from a couple in Windsor saying avoid as it’s terrible

We ignored that

Great pool

Great social area

Plenty of play and some very sexy people about

Prob best day had in a club for a while

Despite 360mile round trip we will be knocking on the door Sunday to be let back in

Keep doing what you are doing

By *livexMan  over a year ago

richmond

Glad you enjoyed. We joined same time as you I think!

I was with a playmate and we had a terrific time with a great couple

My first time at the new club and it's good. Very good atmonsphere

Yon may recognise me !

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

I was there yesterday. I saw no disrespect of anyone. The couples who were there were respected.

I must admit kestrels abfabs is on my to do list hope to go soon

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"We put up a meet for our first time to go Sunday - chatted to a few people before

We had a very negative message from a couple in Windsor saying avoid as it’s terrible

We ignored that

Great pool

Great social area

Despite 360mile round trip we will be knocking on the door Sunday to be let back in

Keep doing what you are doing "

There is one couple who message anyone who puts up a meet or says they are going for the first time and tells them how terrible it is.

Must be some history behind their sourness but it shouldn't put people off.

By *ral massageMan  over a year ago

Reading

Me and my partner has been about eight times we both enjoy it and i think its a good place to go and play as a couple or meet others.they do need to improve some things ie hot tub by the pool still not working some of the showers need to be fixed and u do get quite a few single guys in but ive read on here you as a couple or single lady are in control just say no and we have found that the guys will back off.we have also noticed on our last few visits young girls walking around with tops on or even sexy underware this makes us quite angry as we were told that u have to wear a towel or a robe no clothes at all but on our last two visits we have seen quite a few people dressed like this and yes the seem mainly younger ladies even saw a young girl in the pool wearing bottom half of a swim suit.if other people have to follow the rules then i think everybody should .the staff are great and very friendly will help u as much as possible .we do think that they should have a couple zone only for couples so it would make it easier to chat with other couples plus play without the attenion of all the single guys which can spoil any fun the couples are looking for we think the disc room with the pool table would b a good place to make a couple zone that room is hardly used in the day could move pool table in main bar area there is seating so couples can sit and chat if they like to a play there is room but they also can move to many of the playrooms if thry wish .

Canford Cliffs

"Me and my partner has been about eight times we both enjoy it and i think its a good place to go and play as a couple or meet others.they do need to improve some things ie hot tub by the pool still not working some of the showers need to be fixed and u do get quite a few single guys in but ive read on here you as a couple or single lady are in control just say no and we have found that the guys will back off.we have also noticed on our last few visits young girls walking around with tops on or even sexy underware this makes us quite angry as we were told that u have to wear a towel or a robe no clothes at all but on our last two visits we have seen quite a few people dressed like this and yes the seem mainly younger ladies even saw a young girl in the pool wearing bottom half of a swim suit.if other people have to follow the rules then i think everybody should .the staff are great and very friendly will help u as much as possible .we do think that they should have a couple zone only for couples so it would make it easier to chat with other couples plus play without the attenion of all the single guys which can spoil any fun the couples are looking for we think the disc room with the pool table would b a good place to make a couple zone that room is hardly used in the day could move pool table in main bar area there is seating so couples can sit and chat if they like to a play there is room but they also can move to many of the playrooms if thry wish ."

That's right- it's not as if we dont already have to pay more, but exclude us from areas. I understand that a minority of single men behave like ass holes but that is no excuse to segregate them.

This idea blows - and not in a good way

By *im and her HertsCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We have just signed up to AbFabs.

We've tried various clubs: Libs, Xtasia, OP4F (which we hated), VA (our fave), closely followed by Le Boudoir (2nd fave).

How does AbFabs compare? TYIA.

Xx

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

"That's right- it's not as if we dont already have to pay more, but exclude us from areas. I understand that a minority of single men behave like ass holes but that is no excuse to segregate them.

This idea blows - and not in a good way"

And what exactly do you think you are 'paying more' for ?

Hertfordshire

"We put up a meet for our first time to go Sunday - chatted to a few people before

We ignored that

Great pool

Great social area

Keep doing what you are doing

There is one couple who message anyone who puts up a meet or says they are going for the first time and tells them how terrible it is.

Must be some history behind their sourness but it shouldn't put people off."

I think said couple have also just messaged us to say it's the worst club!!! Why?

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 04/02/20 22:18:40]

By *andfCouple  over a year ago

twickenham

Makes no sense at all. Was lovely on Sunday. One of the best vibes I can recall at a club

By *ustKeepSwinging999Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

They always do this, some kind of personal vendetta! We love it there!

Canford Cliffs

"That's right- it's not as if we dont already have to pay more, but exclude us from areas. I understand that a minority of single men behave like ass holes but that is no excuse to segregate them.

This idea blows - and not in a good way

And what exactly do you think you are 'paying more' for ?

"

Entrance and access to the facilities.

By *ral massageMan  over a year ago

Reading

Its only a room that is not being used so nobody uses it anyway plus its not like u r being banned from other places u can use and walk around so cant c the problem its just a room for couples other clubs have a couple area and i think it would b great.id like to hear what other couples think ?

[Removed by poster at 05/02/20 06:37:46]

Hadley Wood

"Its only a room that is not being used so nobody uses it anyway plus its not like u r being banned from other places u can use and walk around so cant c the problem its just a room for couples other clubs have a couple area and i think it would b great.id like to hear what other couples think ?"

What we would like added is perhaps a bed area in the cinema as they only have sofas in there and it would lend itself nicely to a larger area for fun!

By *angbangFantasyWoman  over a year ago

London

"Its only a room that is not being used so nobody uses it anyway plus its not like u r being banned from other places u can use and walk around so cant c the problem its just a room for couples other clubs have a couple area and i think it would b great.id like to hear what other couples think ?

What we would like added is perhaps a bed area in the cinema as they only have sofas in there and it would lend itself nicely to a larger area for fun! "

Surely that would take away from the cinema feel to the cinema?

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

To be fair Saturday night is couples only. The rest of the time it’s a more general nix. Having a couples only area would finish the vibe I think and is t necessary. Any unwanted attention requires a polite note thanks guys’ and they will move on.

Romford, Essex

?? but you've got in and you can use the facilities.

It was only suggested that a designated couples area would be a good idea.

As a single guy I'm afraid you just don't get it. Yes there are the good guys, but sometimes it can be so male heavy we girls even when in a couple can be outnumbered 10 to 1, and sometimes it just becomes a chore having to dodge wandering hands, leering eyes (good god have some of you never seen boobs before !!) and we constantly have to keep saying no thank you or suffer smelly dicks being thrust under our noses - so a place to play which is not in a locked room even on a Friday night would be appreciated.

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

Some of us just like a more even mix rather than a surplus of single guys.......

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I don’t see what the problem is with having a couples only area.The club that I attend has a couples only area which is cordoned off.The only way a single guy can join a the couple is If he is invited into the cordoned off area otherwise they can stand and watch from a distance far enough that they can’t touch or join in.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

"Glad you enjoyed. We joined same time as you I think!

I was with a playmate and we had a terrific time with a great couple

My first time at the new club and it's good. Very good atmonsphere

Yon may recognise me !"

Yes we do

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

1st visit last Sunday after a 2 year hiatus from 'kestrels'. Its not the old place. Maybe a renaming to avoid peoples expectations might have been wise but it is what it is.

A good experience, nice clean facilities and friendly staff. The pool is amazing and the hot tubs good to chill in. Dark room as wanky out of couples evenings as it ever was (we left it). But overall, we'd go again.

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

"

Must be some history behind their sourness but it shouldn't put people off.

I think said couple have also just messaged us to say it's the worst club!!! Why? "

I also attracted a message from said profile by simply responding to a factual request about this club. Given that the previous incarnation of this club suffered from constant vitriol from at least two individuals, to the extent that some believed the planning investigation that sealed it's fate was instigated by one them, I assumed my mail was just a continuation of such a vendetta. Hopefully somebody will forward any such communications on to the club or admin here to follow up on.

By *wickermanMan  over a year ago

Staines

In order to not be sexist will the club ban single females from said couples room?

What about single fems forming couples of convenience so as to get in to the couples area?

Will there be a "go in as a couple and play as a couple rule"?

Only the same attitude as taken to couples of convenience on couples nights so seems fair

Romford, Essex

"In order to not be sexist will the club ban single females from said couples room?

What about single fems forming couples of convenience so as to get in to the couples area?

Will there be a "go in as a couple and play as a couple rule"?

Only the same attitude as taken to couples of convenience on couples nights so seems fair

"

ha ha - why don't you take it all the way and just ban having couples except on a designated couples night. Then the hordes of single fems and singles guys can have so much fun together on the other 5 or 6 nights a week, we wouldn't want to be sexist would we

Canford Cliffs

"?? but you've got in and you can use the facilities.

As a single guy I'm afraid you just don't get it. Yes there are the good guys, but sometimes it can be so male heavy we girls even when in a couple can be outnumbered 10 to 1, and sometimes it just becomes a chore having to dodge wandering hands, leering eyes (good god have some of you never seen boobs before !!) and we constantly have to keep saying no thank you or suffer smelly dicks being thrust under our noses - so a place to play which is not in a locked room even on a Friday night would be appreciated.

"

I've been going to Kestrels and Ab Fabs for 10 years. I've gone as a single male, part of a couple and part of a group so I do "get it"

Typical smug sanctimonious couple comment. Flounce off to your couples corner and complain about the single mem.

By *etWetWet453Couple  over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

"Me and my partner has been about eight times we both enjoy it and i think its a good place to go and play as a couple or meet others.they do need to improve some things ie hot tub by the pool still not working some of the showers need to be fixed and u do get quite a few single guys in but ive read on here you as a couple or single lady are in control just say no and we have found that the guys will back off.we have also noticed on our last few visits young girls walking around with tops on or even sexy underware this makes us quite angry as we were told that u have to wear a towel or a robe no clothes at all but on our last two visits we have seen quite a few people dressed like this and yes the seem mainly younger ladies even saw a young girl in the pool wearing bottom half of a swim suit.if other people have to follow the rules then i think everybody should .the staff are great and very friendly will help u as much as possible .we do think that they should have a couple zone only for couples so it would make it easier to chat with other couples plus play without the attenion of all the single guys which can spoil any fun the couples are looking for we think the disc room with the pool table would b a good place to make a couple zone that room is hardly used in the day could move pool table in main bar area there is seating so couples can sit and chat if they like to a play there is room but they also can move to many of the playrooms if thry wish ."

The club is trying to promote Sundays as Lingerie Sunday, which is why some people are dressed accordingly. They have published this.

uxbridge

"Me and my partner has been about eight times we both enjoy it and i think its a good place to go and play as a couple or meet others.they do need to improve some things ie hot tub by the pool still not working some of the showers need to be fixed and u do get quite a few single guys in but ive read on here you as a couple or single lady are in control just say no and we have found that the guys will back off.we have also noticed on our last few visits young girls walking around with tops on or even sexy underware this makes us quite angry as we were told that u have to wear a towel or a robe no clothes at all but on our last two visits we have seen quite a few people dressed like this and yes the seem mainly younger ladies even saw a young girl in the pool wearing bottom half of a swim suit.if other people have to follow the rules then i think everybody should .the staff are great and very friendly will help u as much as possible .we do think that they should have a couple zone only for couples so it would make it easier to chat with other couples plus play without the attenion of all the single guys which can spoil any fun the couples are looking for we think the disc room with the pool table would b a good place to make a couple zone that room is hardly used in the day could move pool table in main bar area there is seating so couples can sit and chat if they like to a play there is room but they also can move to many of the playrooms if thry wish .

The club is trying to promote Sundays as Lingerie Sunday, which is why some people are dressed accordingly. They have published this."

I think I saw maybe one or two ladies in lingerie on Sunday. Most were towels and a few robes. Very chilled and relaxed and I don’t think there was any need for segregation.

By *ssexcouple99Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Has anyone been on a monday during the day? We are near heathrow soon so wanted to visit but Mandy doesn't want to be the only female in the club lol. If anyone has been during the week please let us know what it was like x thanks x

uxbridge

"Has anyone been on a monday during the day? We are near heathrow soon so wanted to visit but Mandy doesn't want to be the only female in the club lol. If anyone has been during the week please let us know what it was like x thanks x "

Monday’s and Wednesday daytimes are the busiest. Often a good mix so wont be the only one. There won’t be a cast of thousands though.

By *ssexcouple99Couple  over a year ago

brentwood

Thank you x

Woodley

Might have to try a Monday daytime when I get some time off.

How are Thursday’s in general? I’m going to go today but curious to see whether worth the trip?

Romford, Essex

[Removed by poster at 06/02/20 13:13:29]

Romford, Essex

"I've been going to Kestrels and Ab Fabs for 10 years. I've gone as a single male, part of a couple and part of a group so I do "get it"

Typical smug sanctimonious couple comment. Flounce off to your couples corner and complain about the single mem."

Thank you - your intelligent reply to someone else's point of view has just very elegantly reinforced what we have to put up with from single guys - so well done you.

Having read your profile you are only accurate on one point and in your own words it relates to your size.

have a wonderful day:

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"I've been going to Kestrels and Ab Fabs for 10 years. I've gone as a single male, part of a couple and part of a group so I do "get it"

Typical smug sanctimonious couple comment. Flounce off to your couples corner and complain about the single mem.

Thank you - your intelligent reply to someone else's point of view has just very elegantly reinforced what we have to put up with from single guys - so well done you.

Having read your profile you are only accurate on one point and in your own words it relates to your size.

have a wonderful day:

"

I think he just called you fat.....

During the evening is it a club night or are people still in and out of the pools and hot tubs.

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

"During the evening is it a club night or are people still in and out of the pools and hot tubs. "

Dipping in and out all night

"During the evening is it a club night or are people still in and out of the pools and hot tubs.

Dipping in and out all night "

Yes, we know you do

Hadley Wood

"During the evening is it a club night or are people still in and out of the pools and hot tubs. "

You can use the pool or not as you wish.

What's a Wednesday evening like? Thinking of going soon

I've been going to Kestrels and Ab Fabs for 10 years. I've gone as a single male, part of a couple and part of a group so I do "get it"

Typical smug sanctimonious couple comment. Flounce off to your couples corner and complain about the single mem."

You and your silly.comments jheeez

Hadley Wood

"Might have to try a Monday daytime when I get some time off. "

We are there tonight X

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We may be there on Wednesday

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

We will be at Kestrels on Saturday, during the day. Hopefully in before 12 noon.

By *ice_fun_guyMan  over a year ago

Cranleigh

I'll be heading over on wednesday. Looking forward to a relaxing and hopefully fun day

Was thinking about this Wednesday or Thursday daytime anyone going? X

By *kcouple36Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Thinking of popping in Tuesday 11th hopefully won’t be to dead

Canford Cliffs

You and your silly.comments jheeez"

You big hunk of sex - you're back - and you've got a new catch phrase - I guess Lol was going to get boring after a while.

You didnt message..

You didnt call...

U OK hun??? Xxx

You big hunk of sex - you're back - and you've got a new catch phrase - I guess Lol was going to get boring after a while.

You didnt message..

You didnt call...

U OK hun??? Xxx"

Seems like someone Has upset the gammon ???? leave the couples alone no means no lad! Lol

By *oveoldercouples99Man  over a year ago

London

Anyone going Wednesday (tomorrow) daytime?

Mr will be attending on Friday daytime- come say hi if you’re attending

Canford Cliffs

You didnt message..

You didnt call...

U OK hun??? Xxx

Seems like someone Has upset the gammon ???? leave the couples alone no means no lad! Lol"

Oh dear...racist comment klaxon....

What makes you assume I'm white? LOL