FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Gatehouse or Partners?

Gatehouse or Partners?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cupids I already on our list for this week but should we also go to gatehouse or Partners?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

When where you thinking of going to clubs x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometime in the next week hopefully.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are contemplating somewhere today, struggling to see if partners is open tho

"We are contemplating somewhere today, struggling to see if partners is open tho "

We’re the same! Don’t know if to risk it or not.

I’ve never been to gatehouse to be fair but friends have so we’ve always gone off their recommendation and not attended. Been to partners plenty of times over the years.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

In my experience the Gatehouse. Is a small, well equipped club but focused more on the TV,XD fetish/BDSM side. Partners is one of my favourites due to size and facilities, great wet area and rooms etc. The best club I have been to personally is club sx in Blackpool, but I think it is only open for advertised parties. Hope that helps a little! (Of course all coming from a single guys point of view!)

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Would def choose Partners because of the wet area and also we feel the the Gatehouse is more geared towards the bi/tv community. Check the club review section as the North West area is blessed with lots of clubs.

Del

Gatehouse is a lovely little club we have been and had fun and took a few meets home it can be quiet but so can most places very friendly not clicky like some places we would recommend it anytime

"In my experience the Gatehouse. Is a small, well equipped club but focused more on the TV,XD fetish/BDSM side. Partners is one of my favourites due to size and facilities, great wet area and rooms etc. The best club I have been to personally is club sx in Blackpool, but I think it is only open for advertised parties. Hope that helps a little! (Of course all coming from a single guys point of view!)"

Strange you have that opinion. It has ONE fetish/BDSM day a week. ONE Men only day. TWO days predominantly tgirls..TWO definitely greedy girl days (with girls actually going) and other times are mixed.

The Gatehouse is a swingers club that caters for everyone, not just to take in money. It's one of the very few clubs that doesn't charge membership to single guys.

At the Gatehouse, everyone is welcome, irrespective of race, gender or sexual preferences.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"In my experience the Gatehouse. Is a small, well equipped club but focused more on the TV,XD fetish/BDSM side. Partners is one of my favourites due to size and facilities, great wet area and rooms etc. The best club I have been to personally is club sx in Blackpool, but I think it is only open for advertised parties. Hope that helps a little! (Of course all coming from a single guys point of view!)

Strange you have that opinion. It has ONE fetish/BDSM day a week. ONE Men only day. TWO days predominantly tgirls..TWO definitely greedy girl days (with girls actually going) and other times are mixed.

The Gatehouse is a swingers club that caters for everyone, not just to take in money. It's one of the very few clubs that doesn't charge membership to single guys.

At the Gatehouse, everyone is welcome, irrespective of race, gender or sexual preferences. "

My apologies if I mislead or caused offence. My comments are probably based more on older experiences when the club focus was slightly different. To its credit I find the club is more inclusive and welcoming than any other club I have visited. I thoroughly recommend the club, for many different reasons. Most of my best club experiences have been there.

Once again, I apologise for any offence I may have caused and look forward to being welcomed there again soon!

"In my experience the Gatehouse. Is a small, well equipped club but focused more on the TV,XD fetish/BDSM side. Partners is one of my favourites due to size and facilities, great wet area and rooms etc. The best club I have been to personally is club sx in Blackpool, but I think it is only open for advertised parties. Hope that helps a little! (Of course all coming from a single guys point of view!)

At the Gatehouse, everyone is welcome, irrespective of race, gender or sexual preferences.

My apologies if I mislead or caused offence. My comments are probably based more on older experiences when the club focus was slightly different. To its credit I find the club is more inclusive and welcoming than any other club I have visited. I thoroughly recommend the club, for many different reasons. Most of my best club experiences have been there.

Once again, I apologise for any offence I may have caused and look forward to being welcomed there again soon!"

Thank you so much. It really is a great club. X

» Add a new message to this topic