FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dungeons in clubs

Dungeons in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wisted and kinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Livingston

Hoping to visit a few more clubs further afield than usual, but Which club has the best dungeon area ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osmosgirlWoman  over a year ago

Wetherby

I know it would be quite a road trip for you but the dungeon at Pandora in Leeds is quite impressive. There is also Asylum in Rotherham (I think) which has pretty good reviews. I've not been there myself though.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Hoping to visit a few more clubs further afield than usual, but Which club has the best dungeon area ? "

Club f by far fully equipped,And it's even a dungeon! Never seen any as good anywhere

Ms Icebreaker

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

townhouse international in the wirral fantastic dungeon area plus fully equipped play space upstairs . partners has a good well equipped dungeon space as well

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Another vote for Pandora's

By *wisted and kinky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Livingston

Great suggestions so far thanks x

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Xtasia and townhouse are the best for me. Yes pandora is a great dungeon but very rarely busy.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Asylum is a kink based club and has a great dungeon. Nemisis nights are great too as the nemisis guys bring bespoke furniture for customers to try out. Fantastic club and great people

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse has a fully equipped cellar dungeon as well as 2 playrooms for BDSM play - one is a medical room with a genuine gynaecologist chair, the other has a fetters wheel, an A frame and a host of other kit. There are also 2 St Andrews crosses and an array of fet kit around the club.

The dungeon is another step beyond that in terms of equipment There are also jail cells and a padded cell

The dungeon is not always open - mainly on fet events and some specific swinging events, like Clusterfuck - so if you do pay a visit to use it, aim for a fet event rather than a swinging event - or check with the club ahead of your visit!!

By *orkshiredoggersCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

We tour about so not many clubs we haven't been to,make the trip to Pandoras as their dungeon is by far the most up to date,clean and is quite large,the equipment isn't home made like lots and the decor on walls and ceiling creates a lovely environment with air brushed pics ect

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Pandora dungeon is amazing , had my first experience yesterday i defenitly recommend pandora dungeon and on the 17th January Will be a BDSM theme night hosted by Enforcer i highly recommend

"Pandora dungeon is amazing , had my first experience yesterday i defenitly recommend pandora dungeon and on the 17th January Will be a BDSM theme night hosted by Enforcer i highly recommend "

Most fetish people won’t attend pandora due to gendered pricing.

barnsley

"Pandora dungeon is amazing , had my first experience yesterday i defenitly recommend pandora dungeon and on the 17th January Will be a BDSM theme night hosted by Enforcer i highly recommend

Most fetish people won’t attend pandora due to gendered pricing. "

Must admit the pricing is all wrong at Pandoras but who are we lol,that's the impression we get when we state it,our personal gripe is on event nights cples are charged 30 while single females and TV,s 10 so we would get in cheaper by going in single and male half just putting lippy on to get through door lol,but for this pricing structure we don't go on event nights there for the principle of hammering price on cples when at end of day on mixed night a club without females and cples is a cockfest,our local club asylam charges 10 per person to everyone through the door which we think is fare,even more so they have dropped to a 5 per person now after Christmas with money being tight,

"Pandora dungeon is amazing , had my first experience yesterday i defenitly recommend pandora dungeon and on the 17th January Will be a BDSM theme night hosted by Enforcer i highly recommend

Most fetish people won’t attend pandora due to gendered pricing.

Must admit the pricing is all wrong at Pandoras but who are we lol,that's the impression we get when we state it,our personal gripe is on event nights cples are charged 30 while single females and TV,s 10 so we would get in cheaper by going in single and male half just putting lippy on to get through door lol,but for this pricing structure we don't go on event nights there for the principle of hammering price on cples when at end of day on mixed night a club without females and cples is a cockfest,our local club asylam charges 10 per person to everyone through the door which we think is fare,even more so they have dropped to a 5 per person now after Christmas with money being tight,"

Until they change it pandora will never have a decent well attended BDSM night. They’re missing a trick, quest has 3 BDSM events a month and all massively attended. I run the HU9 fet night in Hull that’s well attended (never going to have the catchment area of Leeds though). We also have no gendered pricing £10 each. I’m often at asylum and also hire it for some of my own events.

I went to pandora BDSM once and there was no one in the dungeon and no one in fet gear, the bar had may 8 regulars at it that’s it. I’ve offered to help but as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"

I went to pandora BDSM once and there was no one in the dungeon and no one in fet gear, the bar had may 8 regulars at it that’s it. I’ve offered to help but as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. "

Dress code for Townhouse fet nights is either fet gear or all smart & black as a minimum. If you’re not in the right attire for the event, you won’t get in

Can’t imagine a fet night where randoms are at the bar in non-fet gear just having a pint!

barnsley

Pandoras could be in the top clubs around giving what its got,its just not advertised,how many know its got a swimming pool,something a lot of clubs hasn't got,a purpose large built wet area,aircon,vast amount of space and rooms,waterbed,full swingbed,full dungeon,large social area,buffet on SATs,massage room,bathroom with corner bath,cinema room with projector screen,this club should plaster pics allover and advertise like others hammer the forums,we offered to do some naked side shot pics in the pool to go on our profile with Pandoras wrote across them to get it out there but ya feel like ur telling them how to do it .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have one of the best in the UK but I have to say that Townhouse tops our dungeon .

Best thibg is to try them all...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

theyre great as long as someone uncuffs you

By *atrinaNiteTV/TS  over a year ago

Lutterworth

Pandora's Dungeon in Leeds is worth a visit, well equipped room..

"We have one of the best in the UK but I have to say that Townhouse tops our dungeon .

Best thibg is to try them all... "

I hope to come up to yours soon!

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

» Add a new message to this topic