FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Valentines Night

Valentines Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate room OP   Man  over a year ago

Bracknell

Has a couple been to a swingers club with a boyfriend on Valentines night and made love as a threesome. Just interested .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bracknell

[Removed by poster at 05/01/20 22:14:55]

Bracknell

I like going to swingers clubs on or near Valentines night to watch couples in romantic situations ie kissing etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just suggested to my fella that we go to a club (either SX or Attic) for valentine's Day, bit more exciting than having a meal at a over priced busy restaurant where the staff are over stretched but we do like to do something. Don't think we will be having a threesome as we're newbies, will only be our second visit but would love to see see others. If we were invited into a _rivate room by a couple for a show that would be perfectly naughty viewing pleasure.

Bracknell

"I've just suggested to my fella that we go to a club (either SX or Attic) for valentine's Day, bit more exciting than having a meal at a over priced busy restaurant where the staff are over stretched but we do like to do something. Don't think we will be having a threesome as we're newbies, will only be our second visit but would love to see see others. If we were invited into a _rivate room by a couple for a show that would be perfectly naughty viewing pleasure. "

Are you a bit shy of a man watching you or eventually joining you in a _rivate room?.

Are you only interested in couples?

I love watching a couples especially on valentines night. kissing and foreplay and then making love.

"Has a couple been to a swingers club with a boyfriend on Valentines night and made love as a threesome. Just interested ."

I was the third in my first ever singing experience on valentines day. Will never forget it.

By *etamourMan  over a year ago

York

"Has a couple been to a swingers club with a boyfriend on Valentines night and made love as a threesome. Just interested .

I was the third in my first ever singing experience on valentines day. Will never forget it. "

What was the song you sung

"Has a couple been to a swingers club with a boyfriend on Valentines night and made love as a threesome. Just interested .

I was the third in my first ever singing experience on valentines day. Will never forget it. "

Never ever forget your first time mine was epic x

"I've just suggested to my fella that we go to a club (either SX or Attic) for valentine's Day, bit more exciting than having a meal at a over priced busy restaurant where the staff are over stretched but we do like to do something. Don't think we will be having a threesome as we're newbies, will only be our second visit but would love to see see others. If we were invited into a _rivate room by a couple for a show that would be perfectly naughty viewing pleasure.

Are you a bit shy of a man watching you or eventually joining you in a _rivate room?.

Are you only interested in couples?

I love watching a couples especially on valentines night. kissing and foreplay and then making love."

I am a little shy as only been as a social on our first visit however will be getting braver with each one. The nervous excitement will add to the thrill, I'd be up for Someone watching me and my fella but my fella being straight I'm not sure he'd get much out of it being a guy although I'm sure I'd enjoy putting on a private show for a none pushy respectful guy. But never say never it's early days.

» Add a new message to this topic