FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfabs

Abfabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exual_Delights OP   Man  over a year ago

guernsey

I have been interested in attending Abfabs for sometime and have the chance towards the end of the month as staying at Heathrow.

Does anyone have any views, thoughts, feedback on Abfabs they are willing to share?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm sure if you use the forum search facility you will get all the information you need.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/956886

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/938046

Lots and lots of threads on here!

But when you attend, you won’t be disappointed! It’s brilliant

By *ed hoppersCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We went for New Year’s Eve. We reviewed it on our show a while back and will be publishing a show about the NYE party on Sunday. One of our least favourite clubs. We’d avoid unless you are going with a large group.

Abfabs is what you make it.

It's huge and awesome if you make the best of the facilities and getting to know people.

They are a working progress and from my experience from the old club to the new, the owners will continue to invest and improve the facilities and listen to feedback. Anyone that has been at the begining of new abfabs and now a few months later can see just how much the owners and staff have put into it.

Don't expect the club to stay stagnant and not make further improvements... They always reinvested their money in the old club and it's clear to see that philosophy remains.

Mrs of the profile. Swinger for nearly 8 years. Regular club goer to many different clubs and events and I still feel abfabs is the best club.

[Removed by poster at 10/01/20 22:02:12]

"Abfabs is what you make it.

It's huge and awesome if you make the best of the facilities and getting to know people.

They are a working progress and from my experience from the old club to the new, the owners will continue to invest and improve the facilities and listen to feedback. Anyone that has been at the begining of new abfabs and now a few months later can see just how much the owners and staff have put into it.

Don't expect the club to stay stagnant and not make further improvements... They always reinvested their money in the old club and it's clear to see that philosophy remains.

Mrs of the profile. Swinger for nearly 8 years. Regular club goer to many different clubs and events and I still feel abfabs is the best club.

"

We did go NYE and had a ball and some naughty fun. DJ could have been better but it didn't stop us from enjoying the night with very well dressed sexy people.

I went there for the first time last week and loved it! Thought it was better than the old place..much better atmosphere in my opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic