FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am going to be attending a club near me in the next few weeks with a friend who regularly goes.

As I've never been to one, my mind is in overdrive with what I will possibly encounter (in a good way) but as I'm also realistic would assume that I should treat it like any other bar or club and just enjoy my night and not worry about if I'm supposed to be asking people sexual stuff or not.

Suppose I'm nervous.

I'm going mainly to meet new and interesting people, but I'm also going for obvious reasons too.

Is there a dress code? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Hi, I am going to be attending a club near me in the next few weeks with a friend who regularly goes.

As I've never been to one, my mind is in overdrive with what I will possibly encounter (in a good way) but as I'm also realistic would assume that I should treat it like any other bar or club and just enjoy my night and not worry about if I'm supposed to be asking people sexual stuff or not.

Suppose I'm nervous.

I'm going mainly to meet new and interesting people, but I'm also going for obvious reasons too.

Is there a dress code? Lol"

That will vary. Which club are you going to?

"Hi, I am going to be attending a club near me in the next few weeks with a friend who regularly goes.

Suppose I'm nervous.

Is there a dress code? Lol

That will vary. Which club are you going to?"

Quest, Leeds

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I would suggest you check out the website. Have a look for any threads on here about it. I am not familiar with it.

I only recently been to a club myself, I’d say defo look at it as a social event and anything else is a bonus

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Check out the clubs website for dress code. Some places they have rule if you go beyond a certain point dressing down to lingerie/towel is expected.

I would say go with zero expectations. Talk to people. Dont loiter/leer. Relax. Expect nothing to happen and anything that does is a bonus.

Most of all enjoy the company of others

"Check out the clubs website for dress code. Some places they have rule if you go beyond a certain point dressing down to lingerie/towel is expected.

I would say go with zero expectations. Talk to people. Dont loiter/leer. Relax. Expect nothing to happen and anything that does is a bonus.

Most of all enjoy the company of others "

Exactly my thoughts, I dont expect anything on here, so definitely wont in a club.

It will be nice having a new experience and meet new people.

» Add a new message to this topic