FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > London 25th January...Looking for suggestions

London 25th January...Looking for suggestions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark320 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Fabbers!

Going to London for the weekend with my girlfriend 24th~26th January. Looking for a couples only club on the Saturday night.

Is Abfab the one to go to, or can anyone recommend an alternative?

We are both in our early 50s and like Chameleons, Fata Morgana etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Fabbers!

Going to London for the weekend with my girlfriend 24th~26th January. Looking for a couples only club on the Saturday night.

Is Abfab the one to go to, or can anyone recommend an alternative?

We are both in our early 50s and like Chameleons, Fata Morgana etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mark"

. In London we have two clubs OP4F & Le Boudior both are members only so you will need to apply and be accepted.I am a member at OP4F it’s.It’s a small clean , tidy , cozy club with respectful staff.On Saturday it’s open 10.00 pm to 5.00 am it’s couples only but at midnight they do allow 5 select single guys.The club is in North London nearest train station Alexandra Palace 5-10 minutes walk away or Wood Green underground 15 - 20 minute walk away.Sadly for me I am not a member at Le Boudior I believe nearest tube station is Aldgate or Aldgate East 5 minutes walk away.Check out the reviews on Fabs for both clubs they are mostly fabulous.In London 5 minutes walk from Kentish Town we have Rios spa it’s a non members spa.On a Saturday from 7.00 pm to midnight it’s couples only at midnight they let in single guys and lots do turn up.The reviews on Fabs are mixed but generally Saturday couples night is considered the best nite to go along.Hope this helps.Have a good time in London.

By *ark320 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork

Thank you Costas!

» Add a new message to this topic