FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Condom use

Condom use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Over the last 2 nights in swinging clubs I have been generally shocked by attitudes to condoms

First off all at least 5 men can they use a condom of mine so that they can play with a lady

Ffs the tight arsed wankers. I can understand if people were in a vanilla nightclub and then they met a lass and needEd some

This in a swinging club, people go to have sex. The first thing I check is that do I have enough. I actually think it is such a lax attitude to safe sex

The second is men feeling it’s ok to take them from my stash without asking which is as bad if not worse because not only are you disrespectful but a thief

I have now started saying no you cant use my ones...why because if I have a condom I can play

What’s other people’s experiences been

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Did the clubs not supply free condoms????!!!!!

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Nope your right if your going to a sex club go prepared ....that's the reason why so many STI are about...good for you

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

They can buy them in bulk online. 144 for around £23 pick your size an brand .

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Did the clubs not supply free condoms????!!!!! "
Most dont seem to. Its normally £1 per condom x or 2 for £1

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyone give op a clap

The rest of the single guys on fab just can’t compete

By *umbriancplCouple  over a year ago

barrow

i have had that loads of times also once a guy went to put used one on

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

First off all at least 5 men can they use a condom of mine so that they can play with a lady "

Initially read this as them wanting to use a condom you'd used already!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Lots of men have always relied on others to provide protection, it is about taking responsibility and for many men, they just dont bother, probably the reason many of us were born!

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol i read that as " 5 men wanted to use his condom...

Lol lol ok specs are on now x

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I always carry my own , they’re not expensive , plus you can get them free from your local health practice

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

As a single lady, I have condoms with me. There is no excuse for guys not taking any to clubs.

If they are married and don't own some, surely they can collect some on the way or buy them at the club. There really is no explanation.

We get this a lot in clubs too when we invite single guys to join in with us , so many don't have condoms and ask if we can give them one

Have to agree if you go to a swingers club without condoms then you are saying you don’t agree with safe sex but will use one of lady stands her ground!

So say no to others and play safe !

By *dmb22Man  over a year ago

London

"i have had that loads of times also once a guy went to put used one on"

All I can say is.. ewww

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

I have my own. I did once buy the wrong ones too small and could not play. That was so funny. Now repeat order the right size from Durex AND bring some with me when I travel!!

It's an unfortunate reality that lots more people play without than you might think. Safety isn't always the first thing on some people's minds and everyone isn't always as honest as you may think and may tell you they play safe when they don't or are selective as to when they do or don't. We've known/know people who openly say they only play safe but then are open to not doing so.

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

I’ve noticed that a few clubs sell them. Tell them to go buy one while you crack on. Lol

It happens to us too.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I have my own. I did once buy the wrong ones too small and could not play. That was so funny. Now repeat order the right size from Durex AND bring some with me when I travel!!"

I had a similar reaction to the freebie condoms supplied in one club, completely ruined ‘the moment’ It was then I learned about condom sizing and swapping to latex-free, so always carry my own with me now

"Lol i read that as " 5 men wanted to use his condom...

Lol lol ok specs are on now x"

“Mate, can I borrow that after you?”

By *reemyspiritawakenmysoulWoman  over a year ago

coventry

"They can buy them in bulk online. 144 for around £23 pick your size an brand .

"

72 for a tenner on groupon skins !! Come on men its 2020 !

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Over the last 2 nights in swinging clubs I have been generally shocked by attitudes to condoms

First off all at least 5 men can they use a condom of mine so that they can play with a lady

Ffs the tight arsed wankers. I can understand if people were in a vanilla nightclub and then they met a lass and needEd some

This in a swinging club, people go to have sex. The first thing I check is that do I have enough. I actually think it is such a lax attitude to safe sex

The second is men feeling it’s ok to take them from my stash without asking which is as bad if not worse because not only are you disrespectful but a thief

I have now started saying no you cant use my ones...why because if I have a condom I can play

What’s other people’s experiences been "

The number of times I've been asked for my condom, it's like your not using mate can I have it.

By *iss ScherzzoWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Did the clubs not supply free condoms????!!!!! "

Another gold star to Townhouse x

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I have had guys ask me if I had a condom so they can play with me....good job I do carry a few spare!

I always take some to clubs with me, so why cant guys?

I mean if they are happy to pay as a single guy to go in then surely they can pop to a supermarket on the way?

Whether single or a couple, I always take a few.

It does annoy me though when guys ask if you have any, bring your own!

I make sure Im kitted out for my own protection, guys should as well!

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

I always have a bag full, I don’t mind giving them away if I’m asked.... it’s not like they are expensive, would like to think we are in this together and if I ever needed one it would be reciprocated.

Always take my own, but have seen guys just grab any within reach, have seen guys finish in a women and then, with the condom still on their cock, wipe the condom with a wet wipe and go looking for some more fun WTF...

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Always take my own. But happy to help a brother out if they need one not as if they cost much.

If anyone helped them self though I would take issue though.

"Always take my own, but have seen guys just grab any within reach, have seen guys finish in a women and then, with the condom still on their cock, wipe the condom with a wet wipe and go looking for some more fun WTF..."

That's eww and why we always carry our own with us, any guy wanting to play with K can put on a new one from our stash.

Also K doesn't get on very well with some condoms (durex especially seem to dry out and make her sore) so we carry skyns in both regular and xl sizes.

"Over the last 2 nights in swinging clubs I have been generally shocked by attitudes to condoms

disagree, you are better to provide to ensure they are safe, no pin pricks or damage

for all they cost, if your own partner, insist on your own condom too

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"As a single lady, I have condoms with me. There is no excuse for guys not taking any to clubs.

If they are married and don't own some, surely they can collect some on the way or buy them at the club. There really is no explanation. "

A lot of single men object to paying for anything whether it’s entry to a club or buying a few condoms.

And let’s be honest, many single men are happy to bareback anyway!

I guess that depends on the guy, and more fool the couples and females who allow it...

By *umbriancplCouple  over a year ago

barrow

yes he picked it up of floor

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

[Removed by poster at 13/01/20 11:26:35]

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

This is what I wanted to reply to

Good for you, as you know I (female) come to clubs on my own and always carry a couple of condoms just incase, I'd hate for me not to be able to get my hands on you when I'm next in the club lol

Scouse is the only person I'd bareback with I'm not risking my health or his for anyone, in all seriousness though I dont get why people dont take their own

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Disagree, you are better to provide to ensure they are safe, no pin pricks or damage

for all they cost, if your own partner, insist on your own condom too"

This.

If you want to play with me, use my condoms... I also totally understand if a woman says she will only accept my partner using her condoms.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I always have a bag full, I don’t mind giving them away if I’m asked.... it’s not like they are expensive, would like to think we are in this together and if I ever needed one it would be reciprocated. "

While your generosity and team spirit are to be admired the issue here is more about the fact that those getting involved without having brought their own are showing ignorance or stupidity.

You dont go to a pub alone with the hope someone will buy you a drink .

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

"I have had guys ask me if I had a condom so they can play with me....good job I do carry a few spare!"

Were you in the scouts?

» Add a new message to this topic