FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time at a a club

First time at a a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all , it’s my first time going to a club/party at the end of the month . I’ve been on medication and have put weight on . I have big thighs . I can’t find stockings I feel sexy in . It’s my own self consciousness that’s making me second guess myself . I know it’s a non pressure to play situation . Has anyone got any hints and tips to make me feel less nervy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Evening all , it’s my first time going to a club/party at the end of the month . I’ve been on medication and have put weight on . I have big thighs . I can’t find stockings I feel sexy in . It’s my own self consciousness that’s making me second guess myself . I know it’s a non pressure to play situation . Has anyone got any hints and tips to make me feel less nervy! "

Sexy is an attitude, just find an outfit that makes you "feel" sexy, and you will "be" sexy.

Cal

Hey cal . I think that’s my problem not much does I need to go on a shopping spree I think! I think it’s the fear of the unknown

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

You look fantastic to us. We go to Liberty Elite happy to say hello if you visit there x

Oh Thankyou doll! It’s the females mind isn’t it . Mum tum and wobbly thighs haha. I am there for the party Jan 31st

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I reckon you're a similar size to me.

You don't have to wear stockings, I never do, as few fit comfortably and I get too hot anyway.

If it isn't a dress down club, wear a dress that makes the most of your curves.

Dress down, I tend to go for body stockings or bodysuits. Primark have some nice bodysuits.

There's a few sales about still so good time to treat yourself.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Sounds like a good excuse for a bit of shopping. Maybe try an all in one bodysuit or a nice baby doll type thing, something that is fun & sexy but skims over the parts you feel self conscious about.

In my experience there are people of all shapes and sizes at clubs and no one judges anyone else. Hold your head up high & be proud of who you are, confidence is sexy!

Thanks doll! I’m a 14 top and getting to a 16/18 bottom . My thighs , hips and bum have always been bigger . This is why I struggle ! I’ve found a beautiful stocking in LoveH that has amazing reviews . I just need to sort myself out don’t I

Thankyou beautiful!

By *heMarvel-ousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I was the same attending clubs but after first time nerves wore off...I instantly found it gave me a massive confidence boost. With all the little looks and compliments,it soon gave me the boost to work on my body. Some great lingerie instantly makes me feel sexier. Plus there is people if all shapes and sizes at clubs. Be yourself and soon the confidence will shine through. Lou x

Thankyou doll! I really do think this will boost my confidence . I don’t take compliments well but it’s about time I sort of my own self confidence .

By *erdycouplCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Omg hun you look gorgeous! As other people have said find something you feel sexy in... I dont feel sexy in stocking as my thighs spill over the top of them anyway

Everywhere has a sale on right now! I got some really flattering things in the sale in ann summers the other day and love honey always does good stuff at a reasonable price.

Honestly my first time in a club I was one ofthe biggest girls there (im only a 12-14!) But I felt so sexy. I had loads of attention and compliments and it was all just fine to be honest! I had an awesome time. Just go with confidence and enjoy it

Omg seriously the biggest girl there ! I’d be crying in a corner hahaha! I’ve seen a gorgeous body stocking on love honey that has amazing reviews . I just need to take a deep breathe and go with it !

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m going to that party too. I’m a big girl, haven’t sorted my outfit yet either. Lovehoney has great options for us ladies with thicker thighs, you’ll find something great there.

That party is very mixed in terms of size and shape ladies, and the kind of outfits they wear. So whatever you look like, you’ll fit in and have no need to worry. Honestly.

Oh thanks lovely !!! I’ve been having a look LH is the bomb anyway and some of their outfits are beautiful!

» Add a new message to this topic