FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single girls first time at jaydees

Single girls first time at jaydees

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvySub87 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I'm hoping to get over to jaydees this weekend. This will be my first club experience and I'm naturally nervous but have a few questions.

I've messaged jaydees on here and though it's been read they haven't had time to answer as of yet.

Will I be okay on my own? I've told a friend that I'm going but he says it will be dangerous on my own and I should find someone to accompany me.

Is taking a utility bill mandatory for a one time visit or is it just for membership? My rent is inclusive so I don't have any utility bills.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

The utility bill or something similar is just to prove your address for your membership Card. It may feel daunting your first time by yourself but it will assuredly not be dangerous. Staff and other visitors will be able to help with getting to know the layout and you will not be short of people to chat to.

Perhaps you will get chatting to someone who is going through this thread. Relax and enjoy your visit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’d guess you’ll be inundated with offers for people to accompany you, but really no need they will totally look after you when you arrive it’s there job.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

To say it would be dangerous to go on your own is a totally ridiculous thing to say to you.

If you weren't already nervous having that said to you could put you off going completely.!

There are staff and regulars at Jaydees who if you mention to them it's you first time at a club will keep an eye out for you if you wish.

I agree a first solo visit to a club is daunting, but Jaydees is a good friendly club to do it at.

Have fun.

By *heMarvel-ousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hi ya. I've been to jaydees loads of times as a single fem and meet plenty of others there also. Jaydees is totally safe, the staff are the friendliest staff I've had the pleasure of meeting at a club definitely will look after you.

What day was you thinking of going, perhaps I could help.

Lou x

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

You will be fine on your own. It’s a very friendly welcoming club (plus it’s not very far away which is always a bonus round here)

Looking forward to the summer events they put on.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

It's a very friendly club so I'd ignore what your friend is trying to discourage you about.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s the friendliest club we have ever been to. You are 100% safe there. You’ll be looked after and will have the time of your life.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We look forward to meeting you. You will love it here, and like everyone else has said just tell us your nervous on the night and we will introduce you to other members.

» Add a new message to this topic