FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi woman looking for women

Bi woman looking for women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penbicouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

My partner - hummingbirdgreen - is looking for meets with other women. So far, she has been extraordinarily unsuccessful.

Is there anything else we should be doing? Do you think people doubt it's a real FF request, due to our joint account?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acky RacersCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"My partner - hummingbirdgreen - is looking for meets with other women. So far, she has been extraordinarily unsuccessful.

Is there anything else we should be doing? Do you think people doubt it's a real FF request, due to our joint account?

Any advice would be welcomed. "

her profile needs to be much clearer that any meets would be with her alone with no involvement from you. The first sentence is about you, her only verification is from a man and there's nothing in the profile that really gives any indication of what would be in it for any single female meeting her, it's very one sided. Apart from the smoking, if I was looking to meet 1:1 with a single female, it wouldn't attract me. Sorry to be blunt

PP

Northampton

"her profile needs to be much clearer that any meets would be with her alone with no involvement from you. The first sentence is about you, her only verification is from a man and there's nothing in the profile that really gives any indication of what would be in it for any single female meeting her, it's very one sided. Apart from the smoking, if I was looking to meet 1:1 with a single female, it wouldn't attract me. Sorry to be blunt

PP "

No apology necessary! I appreciate the feedback and will pass it on.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Maybe try going to a few club nights ... might be easier doing that! x

Northampton

"Maybe try going to a few club nights ... might be easier doing that! x"

It's on our list of things to do. This is fairly new to Alice and she initially thought she wasn't ready for clubs.

Now she is, but we're off the road for a bit. Bloody typical!

» Add a new message to this topic