FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dogs, people behaving like

Dogs, people behaving like

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rghYeTimbers OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

This is not a pet play topic. What is it with men moping about venues checking out room after room and following women and couples around? It really does make you look desperate.

I know this come up a lot but guys really are you all mentaly teenagers who have hardly ever encountered a woman before?

If you stop darting all over a club spend more time in one place at a time, opportunities to start a conversation are much more likely to happen.

Gents if you have bothered to read a few fab profiles you should know people like often like a social first and the same applies in clubs.

If you chase people around and get in their space they will not want you. It's the live equivalent of sending a short explicit message on fab to a stranger suggesting something they have said no to in profile text and getting blocked.

The rewards for a little patience, polite social civilised behaviour are really good. They say delayed rewards are ofen greater in many cases this is true in clubs.

Drop the entitlement, have some respect and honesty you will have a better time in the end.

(Of course if it's a rampant greedy girls night some of this might not always apply but mostly it still will)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly yes and it's intimidating. Was followed by 4 men round a club once had to lock myself in a cubicle to get away

"This is not a pet play topic. What is it with men moping about venues checking out room after room and following women and couples around? It really does make you look desperate.

I know this come up a lot but guys really are you all mentaly teenagers who have hardly ever encountered a woman before?

If you stop darting all over a club spend more time in one place at a time, opportunities to start a conversation are much more likely to happen.

Gents if you have bothered to read a few fab profiles you should know people like often like a social first and the same applies in clubs.

If you chase people around and get in their space they will not want you. It's the live equivalent of sending a short explicit message on fab to a stranger suggesting something they have said no to in profile text and getting blocked.

The rewards for a little patience, polite social civilised behaviour are really good. They say delayed rewards are ofen greater in many cases this is true in clubs.

Drop the entitlement, have some respect and honesty you will have a better time in the end.

(Of course if it's a rampant greedy girls night some of this might not always apply but mostly it still will)

"

lol hey where does entitlement come into it theyre wandering the club looking for a sex partner are we talking dressed down so in towels, all that effort getting undressed cmon

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

Not experienced it but off to the Attic tonight and been warned it’s just like you describe so going in numbers. If I have tell someone more than a couple of times to keep well away from us what do you suggest to do then?

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

The staff at the attic are very good and there are a lot of them so would be surprised if they didn't spot it happening. When we were there it was one of the few clubs where we didn't see this phenomena.

"Not experienced it but off to the Attic tonight and been warned it’s just like you describe so going in numbers. If I have tell someone more than a couple of times to keep well away from us what do you suggest to do then? "

Tell them once.. if they ignore go straight to a member of staff and let them know. Ive been attic several times now and tbh the staff are amazing for the rare person who doesn't follow rules hope you have a good night

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've felt like the Pied Piper of Hamlin sometimes, with an assortment of vermin and the rest too close behind

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Not experienced it but off to the Attic tonight and been warned it’s just like you describe so going in numbers. If I have tell someone more than a couple of times to keep well away from us what do you suggest to do then? "
as has already been said at the attic the staff will put a stop to it. In fact a group or rather regular respectful single gents were stood having a chat a few weeks ago and were asked to not be in a group in case they intimidated people.

I've had it at clubs in the past and I just tell them. And if that fails I report it . X mostly at the artic the regular single guys help police other singles..and they do keep on top of the ratios too x

» Add a new message to this topic