FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Safe sex in clubs

Safe sex in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Quick question, probably a bit stupid lol. We are thinking of attending the townhouse in Liverpool next week. When clubs say safe sex policy, does that mean everyone has to use condoms? Even between myself and partner when we usually don't use them? Obviously we are all for the use of condoms with sex involving others

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We have never been to Town house however there are other clubs that enforce the same policy.

If you are playing in a private room with your partner only then no I wouldn't think you will need one but as soon as you add a third party you increase the risk.

Most of the clubs we have been to in the UK the guys don't even need to be asked to wear one as its normally common practice for them.

I think it's down to common sense really. Most clubs provide protection so why not use it and minimize the risk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve been to clubs where I’ve seen couples who are together not use anything but then if playing with others will use condoms . I think it’s common sense really

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have never seen officials at clubs coming round inspecting condoms.

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

At The Vanilla Alternative we obviously promote safe sex but trust our visitors are sensible enough to make their own decisions.

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Silly question ,but ..

As We are thinking of going to our first club soon . Do clubs have condoms available or do people take their own ?

"Silly question ,but ..

As We are thinking of going to our first club soon . Do clubs have condoms available or do people take their own ? "

Both

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"Silly question ,but ..

As We are thinking of going to our first club soon . Do clubs have condoms available or do people take their own ? "

A couple of the clubs we go to have them available to buy. We take our own as we don’t use latex ones.

Ms x

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

"Silly question ,but ..

At The Vanilla Alternative we expect visitors to bring their own but we have them available if people forget or run out.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Ok, so we have condoms available free of charge in all playrooms, at reception and on the bar; latex free are behind reception.

The condoms are there for those who want to practice safe sex and we strongly advise that all guests do so, even when using sex toys on new play partners. We also provide female Dams for oral if anyone wants them.

However, if a couple doesn't usually use condoms between themselves, then we wouldn't expect them to do so in the club! Lol

If guests choose to go bareback with a new partner, then that is their decision, albeit a not very wise one in the eyes of most.

On certain events like MILF Monday where we have greedy girl gangbangs, we do actually have staff monitoring play, handing out condoms and enforcing safe sex. These ladies would have expressly said 'no bag, no shag' but are quite vulnerable when faced with a sea of errect cocks, so we help them stay safe.

There have been one or two instances over the years when a guy has tried to take a condom off without a lady noticing...She has noticed and the guy booted out.

We can't be everywhere at all times, so it's everyone's individual responsibility to ensure safe sex is practised.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent response from Townhouse.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Excellent response from Townhouse. "

Why, thank you lol xxx

Poole

"Silly question ,but ..

As We are thinking of going to our first club soon . Do clubs have condoms available or do people take their own ?

Both"

Thanks

Poole

"Silly question ,but ..

A couple of the clubs we go to have them available to buy. We take our own as we don’t use latex ones.

Ms x"

Thanks x

"I have never seen officials at clubs coming round inspecting condoms. "
me neither its not policed in clubs I've been to

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

One thing to consider is if you play with your partner without a condom and then you go on to pay with someone else shortly after, the other person may not want a mouth full of cum while licking pussy or have it dribbling down their balls. It doesn't bother me, I quite like that but some might not. So tell them if that might happen xx

Everyone does what's right for them and the people they are with. Some play safe and some don't. The choice as they say is yours....

By *ilthy and ProudCouple  over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

"Ok, so we have condoms available free of charge in all playrooms, at reception and on the bar; latex free are behind reception.

The condoms are there for those who want to practice safe sex and we strongly advise that all guests do so, even when using sex toys on new play partners. We also provide female Dams for oral if anyone wants them.

However, if a couple doesn't usually use condoms between themselves, then we wouldn't expect them to do so in the club! Lol

If guests choose to go bareback with a new partner, then that is their decision, albeit a not very wise one in the eyes of most.

On certain events like MILF Monday where we have greedy girl gangbangs, we do actually have staff monitoring play, handing out condoms and enforcing safe sex. These ladies would have expressly said 'no bag, no shag' but are quite vulnerable when faced with a sea of errect cocks, so we help them stay safe.

There have been one or two instances over the years when a guy has tried to take a condom off without a lady noticing...She has noticed and the guy booted out.

We can't be everywhere at all times, so it's everyone's individual responsibility to ensure safe sex is practised. "

Very reassuring. Makes the club more attractive IMO

Well done Townhouse, wish all clubs were the same.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Ok, so we have condoms available free of charge in all playrooms, at reception and on the bar; latex free are behind reception.

We can't be everywhere at all times, so it's everyone's individual responsibility to ensure safe sex is practised. "

Wow wish I lived nearer would definitely visit this club great customer service and great outlook.....

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

We can't be everywhere at all times, so it's everyone's individual responsibility to ensure safe sex is practised.

Wow wish I lived nearer would definitely visit this club great customer service and great outlook....."

Have a weekend away in Liverpool ... bars, shops, clubs, loads to see & do - and pop over the water to the club while you’re at it!

» Add a new message to this topic