FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New Wanting To Go To A Club

New Wanting To Go To A Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I want to go to a club never been before just not sure how people will treat me quite nervous tbh I'm (20) I'm just really interested in going to one just wondering how people will treat me bceuase of my age and just any advice or anything would be great I'm think of going Adam and eves thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Hey I want to go to a club never been before just not sure how people will treat me quite nervous tbh I'm (20) I'm just really interested in going to one just wondering how people will treat me bceuase of my age and just any advice or anything would be great I'm think of going Adam and eves thanks xx"

You're 20.... get yourself to where 20 year old girls go... you can do this nonsense when you're older.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First of all, check requirements of the club you'd like to visit. Some clubs don't allow anyone below 21 to attend so make sure the one you're considering does. Also check requirements for a single male, as in most clubs you would not be allowed in if you turned up without booking in - it's to do with clubs trying to ensure good male to female/couples ratio.

Your age shouldn't really matter in the club as long as you behave in a respectful manner, are friendly, chatty and don't throw your toys out of the pram if you don't get attention. Most importantly, go with no expectations rather than spending some time with like-minded people, in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Have fun, OP.

Thank you x

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

You could also try AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent, not far away from you.

Don't forget your ID!

Thanks x

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

First of all you can "do this nonsense" at any time. Whatever club you go to dont go with any expectations and pretend to be someone youre not. Just be yourself chat to people and enjoy it.

Personally we would agree with adam and eves. You will be made to feel very welcomem just let them know you are new to there

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Some clubs run clubs and cougars nights which could be of use to you considering your age

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

We regularly go to club shhh in Newcastle and that has a fairly young crowd.

As another poster said, as long as you're friendly and chatty and act respectfully you'll be fine.

The only guys who get ignored are the towel zombies who don't interact or the young guy who come in packs with their friends acting like it's a cheap brothel.

Thanks x

I do love chatting honestly Haha x

» Add a new message to this topic