FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime clubs

Daytime clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easeme13 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough Kettering harrowden isham Northampton Milton Keynes

Are there any clubs in the Northants/Beds/Cambs area that do daytime events other than milf club at the VA on Wednesdays?

I know Jaydee’s used to have Friday daytime events but no longer seem to advertise them, I was hoping to go tomorrow or look to arrange something, but would be interested to know of any daytime options please? Really keen to find some daytime fun.

Thanks I’m advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately, the nearest club that I am aware of that is open daytime is Chameleons in Darlaston. Also, more south, in London area, you've got Eureka and Kestrels.

"Unfortunately, the nearest club that I am aware of that is open daytime is Chameleons in Darlaston. Also, more south, in London area, you've got Eureka and Kestrels. "

Thanks, they’re maybe a little too far out unfortunately.

I have to admit that I am missing Jaydees Friday daytimes, badly. I used to arrange my annual leave around their Fridays .

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Push a little further North to Leicestershire then Amigos is open from lunchtime on Tuesday to Sunday (closed on a Monday).

"I have to admit that I am missing Jaydees Friday daytimes, badly. I used to arrange my annual leave around their Fridays . "

Lol....was it that good? Why has it stopped then?

"Push a little further North to Leicestershire then Amigos is open from lunchtime on Tuesday to Sunday (closed on a Monday)."

Thanks, that seems a bit closer, about an hour or so so might check it out, do you get many people attending in the daytime and is there a good mix of people/nice atmosphere/ what’s it like in general?

"I have to admit that I am missing Jaydees Friday daytimes, badly. I used to arrange my annual leave around their Fridays .

Lol....was it that good? Why has it stopped then? "

I enjoyed the much more relaxed atmosphere during the day, as I'm not a party person. It was stopped as they have lost the host/organiser after having trouble with local council over Sexual Entertainment Licence. No idea if they are even considering opening it again during the day.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If your ever Manchester way cupids is open 12 pm till 6 Tuesday to fri in the daytime x

» Add a new message to this topic