FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bghs Brighton or similar

Bghs Brighton or similar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyhoveguy28 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancing

I have never been to bghs and would love someone to show me the ropes. Happy to meet up beforehand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I have never been to bghs and would love someone to show me the ropes. Happy to meet up beforehand. "

You get a very detailed and thorough tour of the facilities and the rules are printed out in the changing room and lounge.

Lancing

I've read the rules online just never been.

By *eanut42Man  over a year ago

Horsham

You should go. I went for the first time in December, and I was on my own, and it was soooooo much easier than I expected. Facilities are great and no naughtiness in the spa facilities makes sure you can use them without intimidation.

Move uisatirs to private rooms and fun can be had. Etiquette for the private rooms, ignoring the written statements, is a tad confusing at times. Go without expectations of naughty fun and enjoy the facilities, if you get lucky then grand.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Does anyone know if it is super quiet on mon and tues?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Are the facilities similar standard to 4 star hotel?

By *tn74Man  over a year ago

brighton

It is very clean

Lancing

"Does anyone know if it is super quiet on mon and tues? "

Would love to go with you at some point if you have never been. Can split the cost and would work out cheaper for both of us x

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I went on my own for my first time.

As PP said, they are very welcoming and give you a tour of the facilities. The code of conduct is printed and well visible in several points.

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Does anyone know if it is super quiet on mon and tues? "

Variable, unfortunately it's impossible to give you an idea as each week will be different. The busy days are Fri sat and sun.

The facilities are high spec, it's a proper spa with all the hygiene checks and so on. So comparable to a hotel spa.

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

"Are the facilities similar standard to 4 star hotel? "
cant message you but would love to chaperone you to bristol gardens

By *ear in the chairMan  over a year ago

Godstone

Been with the Mrs as a couple a few times and one of the few places I'd not bat an eyelid going as a single pringle. With an expectation to just chill though

Lancing

"Been with the Mrs as a couple a few times and one of the few places I'd not bat an eyelid going as a single pringle. With an expectation to just chill though "

To be fair that's all I want to do is chill out. Love hanging nude and went to the hove sauna but was just constantly harassed. So put me off going there again.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Does anyone know if it is super quiet on mon and tues?

Would love to go with you at some point if you have never been. Can split the cost and would work out cheaper for both of us x"

Makes no difference to the cost as you pay per person!

Canford Cliffs

Would love to go with you at some point if you have never been. Can split the cost and would work out cheaper for both of us x"

Oh that just grim....girls find cheap blokes such a turn on...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to go with you at some point if you have never been. Can split the cost and would work out cheaper for both of us x

Makes no difference to the cost as you pay per person! "

There are different prices for couples and singles but the singles prices are the same no matter what gender you are.

Lancing

There are different prices for couples and singles but the singles prices are the same no matter what gender you are."

And that was what I was trying to get at. The price for couples would work out cheaper for both parties rather then going as a single at a cost of £23. It was an idea not to be cheap! Not after anything other than to chill out in the hot tubs.

Hadley Wood

There are different prices for couples and singles but the singles prices are the same no matter what gender you are.

And that was what I was trying to get at. The price for couples would work out cheaper for both parties rather then going as a single at a cost of £23. It was an idea not to be cheap! Not after anything other than to chill out in the hot tubs. "

So it would save you £6-50 each.

I imagine a single girl would jump at that chance!

I live 5 mins from bghs and really enjoy it, although I do find the hot tubs to be a little too hot..

Nice place though and very chilled out. Just don't expect anything from your visit..

And that was what I was trying to get at. The price for couples would work out cheaper for both parties rather then going as a single at a cost of £23. It was an idea not to be cheap! Not after anything other than to chill out in the hot tubs. "

You’d have to share a locker if you go as a couple I believe.

Hippy fancy meeting there? Xx

Hadley Wood

And that was what I was trying to get at. The price for couples would work out cheaper for both parties rather then going as a single at a cost of £23. It was an idea not to be cheap! Not after anything other than to chill out in the hot tubs.

You’d have to share a locker if you go as a couple I believe."

But just think, it’s worth it to save £6-50 on your entry!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

OP, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here.. No woman on earth is going to agree to go to a sex club with a bloke just to save £6.50. As others have said using that as a selling point is really unattractive.

You appear to have been to what I assume is a gay sauna on your own. BGHS is far less intimidating. Just turn up, chill, and see what happens

Canford Cliffs

The fact its £6.50 makes this even worse reading.

Would you have the correct change to give to the lucky lady?

You’d have to share a locker if you go as a couple I believe."

Yes you do have to share a locker as a couple.

"Are the facilities similar standard to 4 star hotel? cant message you but would love to chaperone you to bristol gardens"

Why is it that some men assume that women must be 'chaperoned' to a club? In 2020 is it that obscene to think that a woman can make her own mind up if she wants to attend a club, and can get herself there and back and enjoy the facilities without needing to be babysat??

There are plenty of single women who go to BGHS alone or with friends to chill out - no "chaperoning" required

And as per previous posters comments, very few women want to babysit a chap to the spa - why would I compromise my spa day and get stuck with a stranger I may not like just so he could save 6 quid on the entrance fee?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

And to assume I haven't got anyone to go or want to go with someone I don't know...

Lancing

"I live 5 mins from bghs and really enjoy it, although I do find the hot tubs to be a little too hot..

Nice place though and very chilled out. Just don't expect anything from your visit.. "

Don't expect nothing from a visit bud. Just wanna chill in the hot tubs etc. As people think I'm after a shag etc by the looks of things from all the replys. Which isn't what I want from visiting there tbh. If I was after that it certainly wouldn't be in a spa facility like that unless it was an organized event I attended. Was asking about the specific sauna as I've never been there. Have attended several others around the country with a female friend but she has recently moved away so is unable too at the moment till we visit each other.

Canford Cliffs

"I live 5 mins from bghs and really enjoy it, although I do find the hot tubs to be a little too hot..

Nice place though and very chilled out. Just don't expect anything from your visit..

Don't expect nothing from a visit bud. Just wanna chill in the hot tubs etc. As people think I'm after a shag etc by the looks of things from all the replys. Which isn't what I want from visiting there tbh. If I was after that it certainly wouldn't be in a spa facility like that unless it was an organized event I attended. Was asking about the specific sauna as I've never been there. Have attended several others around the country with a female friend but she has recently moved away so is unable too at the moment till we visit each other. "

Double negative there bro'

Of course you're after a shag - its people who claim they are not that make themselves look foolish. This is a NSA sex site - you aren't coming on here to find someone who shares your love of Justin Bieber and Airfix kits.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"I have never been to bghs and would love someone to show me the ropes. Happy to meet up beforehand.

You get a very detailed and thorough tour of the facilities and the rules are printed out in the changing room and lounge."

and other comments regarding sharing of lockers and almighty cost savings etc.

Just go OP. It's hardly a difficult place to get to know and enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic