FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Le Boudoir New Premises - confirmed

Le Boudoir New Premises - confirmed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHornyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South East London

I just got this from the club. For anyone coming to my birthday party, it will be at the new venue 180 meters away not the current one.

They have a soft launch weekend starting on Thursday 12 March culminating in my birthday party on Saturday 14 March ahead of their Grand Opening Weekend on 20-21 March.

So an extra incentive to come party with me is that you will be among the first members to see the club in all its glory.

Get in touch with the club via their website to book tickets and confirm in the thread you’re coming or PM me if you’re a bit shy.

See you there and fuck you very much.

MrHornyGent

“Dear Member,

You may have heard that Le Boudoir is moving to a fabulous new venue in 2020, after 5 years as the UK's number one club.

We are pleased to reveal that Le Boudoir is relocating to it's stunning new venue from 12 March 2020. And, we are not missing a single party, we still have all of our regular events every week until we move.

The new venue is a slightly larger premises than we currently enjoy, an incredible and historic building that we have been renovating since November and worth close to £12 million.

The layout remains 3 floors, with the incredible vaults, locker room, shower and WC's below ground. Reception and a beautiful licensed bar with a mezzanine overlooking, plus smoking courtyard on the ground floor. A range of exciting private and open playrooms occupy the first floor.

We have a chic new style and furnishings, great lighting for the club effect and the venue has a stunning facade that you will not miss.

There is no change to your current membership, everything remains the same.

However, you no longer need to make the dash to the bottle shop to bring your own alcohol, this is now a fully licensed premises and we have recruited some great mixologists from London bars, so expect top label branded spirits, a selection of quality wines and prosecco / champagne and even some naughty cocktails, if you fancy them!

The venue will be open during weekdays to the public as a bar, and open for our private, LB member-only events at night as usual. Because we are required to clear the premises of 'non-members' before doors open for Le Boudoir events, I am afraid you will not be able to 'stay over' if drinking in the bar before parties. Upon the production of your LB membership card at the bar, members get a 10-20% discount on drinks during the club's private events (only LB party hours).

We launch with a soft opening (if there is such a thing!) on 12, 13 & 14 March and tickets are already selling fast, with our Official Grand Opening weekend on 20 & 21 March with top DJ’s on both nights.

Le Boudoir parties remain EVERY Friday and Saturday night from 21.30 - 03.00. Last entrance 02.00 and last orders at the bar 02.30.

Wicked Wednesday, from the 1 April 2020, has new opening hours from 21.00 - 24.00.

Lady Sasha's Guilt Free Girls (hotwife parties) are switching to a Tuesday evening, still 19.00 - 21.30, commencing Tuesday 17 March.

With ticket demand for all parties so high, we ask that you reserve your tickets with a small deposit via the links to EVENTBRITE (the balance remains payable at the club) please.

IMPORTANT: Le Boudoir's new venue is only 180m from our current premises, so travel and parking arrangements remain the same.By TFL - Aldgate East is the nearest tube.

We are very excited about the new venue and look forward to seeing you soon.

Team LB”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Brilliant news.

Hopefully see you guys soon

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

‘Citing! It will be interesting to see how the bar works on non club nights/hours. May tempt in some curious newbies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The old venue was amazing and we know the owners will not miss a trick at the new place and we certainly cannot wait to see what they have in store!

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Looking forward to seeing what the new venue is like....if the current venue is anything to go by then it will be a hit

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple  over a year ago

London

Sounds amazing!

Excited. Still need to pop our Le boudoir cherry

By *itten316Woman  over a year ago

Queens Park, LONDON

Exciting!! Can’t wait to party in the new venue

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Sounds amazing. We will be there on your birthday party MHG.

Sar has kept us in the loop and we look forward to celebrating both of your birthdays

By *andL1919Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Sounds like it'll be even better than before.

Need to get down there ASAP! X

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

I'm not missing it this year...

Its going to be a wicked night xx

South East London

"Sounds amazing. We will be there on your birthday party MHG.

Sar has kept us in the loop and we look forward to celebrating both of your birthdays "

Excellent news, see you both soon xx

Can’t wait for the 14th and to see the new venue. It sounds amazing, perfect place to celebrate turning 40 in the best and baddest way xx

"I'm not missing it this year...

Its going to be a wicked night xx "

Yeah can’t wait to party with you xx

"Sounds amazing. We will be there on your birthday party MHG.

Sar has kept us in the loop and we look forward to celebrating both of your birthdays "

Going to be even more amazing as you both will be there x

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

Did I read that correctly ??

Going in soft on your joint birthdays! #Theresafirst

This is great news - particularly about having a licensed bar.

No more struggling to pop the champagne cork and injuring fellow swingers in the process!

"Brilliant news.

Hopefully see you guys soon "

Exciting news indeed!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I Can’t wait x

By *ANDCOCouple  over a year ago

Berkshire

This is the news we have all been waiting for. Now for diaries to make this happen! Looking forward to the reviews already. See you all there sometime.

South East London

"This is the news we have all been waiting for. Now for diaries to make this happen! Looking forward to the reviews already. See you all there sometime. "

Hopefully on the opening Saturday night 14 March as TNS2016 and I have a joint birthday party with quite a few additional guests coming along.

The club has its official opening party the following weekend if you can’t make the 14th.

Having seen inside getting there on any given weekend will be a night to remember.

MHG

» Add a new message to this topic